79 ( Extra 1)

Although Lin Mu didn't hurt the vital part this time, the disease was gone like a thread, and after more than a month of recuperation, Lin Mu was alive and well again.

Because he had to rest at home, Lin Mu had to quit some jobs for more than a month. In order to maintain her popularity, the company made her more visible on the Internet.

So, Lin Mu is now a beauty blogger, sharing his makeup and skincare videos from time to time. Sometimes live broadcasts are also used to interact with fans, and the number of fans is constantly accumulating.

"The ancient costumes are so beautiful in the new play? The acting is amazing?" Lin Mu found a brightly written comment in the constantly updated comments.

"Thank you! Thank you! This is my first time trying an ancient costume, and I was worried that it would not work well. I'm relieved to see that everyone likes it!

" very nice. Lin Mu also secretly watched the latest episode of the TV drama prosperity index, and found that her contribution was the highest in "Beauty in the Bone". She was shocked, right? I didn't expect her to be so hot now!

If she had pigtails, she would probably be in the sky.

"Can Mumu stop playing distressing roles? Chen Peisi is also distressing!"

Lin Mu thought about it, she did play several tragic roles last year.

"Maybe this! If there is a good script, I will still act! Although it is very distressing, I am quite enjoyable!"

Lin Mu also saw fans asking her how her health was.

"Thank you for your concern! Except for the wound, I still have a little pain, so there is no big problem! I will resume work after a rest!" With a "click

", the bedroom door was pushed open unexpectedly.

"I'm live streaming!" Lin Mu didn't expect Xu Weiran to come back suddenly. Seeing that he wanted to go inside, he reminded in a low voice.

"Well, don't bother you. I'll go in and get something." After Xu Weiran finished speaking, he went straight to the bedside table, opened one of the drawers, and took out a USB flash drive.

When passing by Lin Mu, he leaned down and kissed her red lips.

Xu Weiran's tone was gentle: "I'm leaving? I'll bring you something to eat when I get back from work? Do you want cake?"

Lin Mu was very embarrassed about showing affection in public, and pushed Xu Weiran out lightly: "I won't eat it! You Hurry up and get busy!"

Seeing Xu Weiran closing the door and leaving, Lin Mucai focused on the live broadcast again.

"Let's continue, shall we?"

No one could have imagined that this little episode would actually be on the hot search.

The Valentine's Day commercial co-produced by Lin Mu and Xu Weiran has attracted the attention of many fans. Everyone agreed that the two of them matched each other, and those fans who originally stood for Lin Mu and Shijing CP immediately climbed the wall.

In addition to the episode in today's live broadcast, more and more fans commented on Lin Mu's Weibo, hoping to see more interaction between the couple.

No, Lizhi Video's self-made variety show "My Other Companion and Me" noticed the business opportunities at a glance. The topical female star and his CEO husband, this is the rhythm of the idol drama!

Lin Mu was a little surprised by the invitation from the program group, but what surprised her even more was that Xu Weiran actually agreed. When she asked him, he said: "Let more people know that we are very loving, isn't it?"