19

Lin Mu didn't expect to meet Strict here. But she didn't forget what Xu Weiran said, this person is not suitable for deep friendship.

    Before, she thought Xu Weiran's words were not very credible, but after a closer look today, it turns out that men know men best. The man in front of her inexplicably made her feel an indescribable coldness.

    Although he was smiling, his eyes were like a beast staring at its prey, which made her feel a sense of fear.

    "It turned out to be Mr. Yan." Lin Mu smiled just right.

    "Why is Miss Lin here?" Strictly ignored Lin Mu's alienation, and continued to ask according to his own thoughts.

    "My husband and I came to see the auction held here ." Yan Yan looked astonished

    : "So that's how it is! That's a coincidence, I came to see it too."

    Lin Mu was not interested in listening to him. Well, but they still cheered, after all, who wouldn't be hypocritical!

    "That's right! That's really a coincidence!"

    "Miss Lin, since we've been lucky enough to meet, why don't we go over together." Although it was a query, Lin Mu knew that she had no reason to refute it.

    "Okay." Lin Mupi replied with a smile.

    As a result, Xu Weiran saw a very harmonious scene between the two. Lin Mu and Yan Yan walked into the auction hall from outside together, talking and laughing, especially Lin Mu, the smile on his face never faded.

    But if you look carefully, you can see the perfunctory expression on Lin Mu's face.

    But jealous men can't handle that much. Xu Weiran only knew that the smile on Lin Mu's lips at this moment made his eyes hurt.

    This woman, is she very familiar with others, and she is always laughing and talking! She clearly told her not to get too close to Strict, but she doesn't listen!

    Also, what are two people doing so close together? Does she not know she is married?

    For a while, the more you think, the more angry you become; if you take a step back, the more you think, the more you lose.

    Xu Weiran could not wait to rush over and bring Lin Mu up. Especially after meeting the stern and provocative gaze, his inner anger grew even greater.

    However, his innate training would not allow him to do that.

    After Lin Mu returned to his position, he shivered inexplicably. She looked around, and then whispered, "Why... it's a little cold?"

    Xu Weiran gave Lin Mu a look at the ice machine, and then after not getting the attention of his little wife, he was blinded. With an expressionless look back.

    The cold is short-lived. Soon, Lin Mu's attention was focused on the auction items in the second half.

    Among them, Lin Mu became interested in a group of treasure notes with a history of 800 years. I heard that it is very difficult to find one in the whole country B now, which is very rare.

    Small money fan Lin Mu went online: "Husband, I want that!"

    The auction items in the second half were much more valuable than the first half. This money is not spent for nothing!

    "It's useless." Xu Weiran responded indifferently, not as good as the first half.

    "How can it be useless! It can be collected! This treasure banknote is so rare, its value will definitely be higher in the future!"