54

Xu Weiran pulled Lin Mu into the door. The house was warmer than winter. As soon as he entered, the nerves that were tense due to the cold were completely relaxed in an instant.

    Back to that question.

    "Really?" Xu Weiran raised his eyebrows with a slightly surprised tone, as if he had just known about it.

    "You don't know?"

    "I thought it was you who helped me?" Lin Mu whispered, with mixed feelings in his heart. On the one hand, it is the pride of winning the endorsement by myself, and on the other hand, there is an unspeakable loss. But, obviously there is nothing to lose.

    Xu Weiran was so close, he could naturally hear what Lin Mu said.

    "My wife is now a popular female star. She is so powerful, how could she need my help." Xu Weiran looked at Lin Mu intently, her tone was unprecedentedly serious.

    If it wasn't for Lin Mu's self-awareness, he would probably have drifted away.

    Hearing Xu Weiran say this, Lin Mu was a little embarrassed. She raised her head and looked up at Xu Weiran, Xu Weiran's face reflected in her clear and moist eyes, and her tone was soft: "Don't say that! I'm not that good!"

    Xu Weiran casually played with Lin Mu's hand, the soft little hand It is more delicate and small when held in a large and generous hand.

    There was a tingling tingling in the palm of her hand, and it even penetrated into her heart, making her heart itch too. Lin Mu wanted to withdraw his hand, but couldn't break free.

    "Are you going to join the group to film in a few days?" Xu Weiran said abruptly, and Lin Mu had to ignore the uncomfortable feeling in his hand and looked up at Xu Weiran again.

    "How do you know?"

    Lin Mu was a little puzzled. After thinking of Xu Weiran's ingenious 'accidents' a few times before, she half-squinted her eyes and said her doubts in her heart: "Aren't you the biggest investor in this film again?"

    Xu Weiran's calm eyes There was a hint of a smile, very frank: "For now, yes."

    "You're not going to change my script again!" Lin Mu thought in horror that he might have to recite his lines again.

    "Don't worry, there are no major changes."

    "It's just that some excessively intimate scenes have been deleted." Xu Weiran felt extremely depressed when she thought of Lin Mu's cooperation with Shijing again. I heard it was recommended by the time. This is clearly the heart of Sima Zhao, and everyone knows it.

    She shouldn't have allowed her to go out to work in the first place, she should have been kept at home obediently.

    Lin Mu wanted to say very much, why do people watch romance movies for sweet love, and for those intimacy scenes that make people blush?

    However, she did not dare to express these thoughts.

    When she filmed "Beauty in the Bone" before, Xu Weiran deleted the passionate scenes. This time too. So... can she understand that he is jealous!

    "Why?" Lin Mu didn't expect Xu Weiran to answer anything, after all, he had learned from the past. Every time this man tunes her, he doesn't answer what she wants to hear.

    Xu Weiran leaned over against Lin Muguang's flawless forehead and lowered his voice: "Because, you can only make out with me."

    Lin Mu was stunned for a few seconds, and she even suspected that she had a hearing problem.

    The aura that was exclusive to Xu Weiran spread around him, and Lin Mu had a different kind of emotion flooding into his heart. She could faintly hear her own rapid heartbeat.

    Is that what she meant? Only couples would say such things!

    Lin Mu looked at Xu Weiran with shy eyes, and boldly probed: "Then are you jealous?"

    "Yes."

    The 'yes' sounded like a lingering sound, shaking Lin Mu's whole heart. What did he say? He said he was jealous! Omg! Her heart was about to jump out.

    The foreheads of the two were close to each other, and there was only the shadow of each other in the two pairs of equally beautiful eyes, and even the atmosphere was just right.

    Xu Weiran's lips slowly approached, and his stern face gradually enlarged infinitely in front of Lin Mu's eyes, and was blurred because he couldn't focus.

    Lin Mu's slender eyelashes fluttered quickly because they were too nervous.

    Feeling Xu Weiran's hot lips touching hers, Lin Mu couldn't help closing his eyes. He skillfully pried open her soft cherry lips, deepening the kiss with tenderness and tenderness.

    When Sister An came out of the kitchen carrying the dishes, what she saw was a scene. She blushed and quietly retreated to the kitchen.

    Xu Weiran didn't know what Lin Mu had eaten at noon. There was a sweet and greasy taste in his mouth, which tasted like the sweetness of whipped cream. He doesn't like sweet things very much, but at this moment he is extraordinarily nostalgic.

    The hands of the two were still tightly clasped together, and the hand that could still feel a little cool was now slightly hot, and the heat spread from the hand to the whole body.

    The body temperature of the two began to rise, and the fragrance on Lin Mu's body came out through the thick sweater, lingering on the tip of Xu Weiran's nose.

    Lin Mu really has no talent in this regard. Every time Xu Weiran storms, she can't breathe well, like a fish emerging from the water to breathe.

    "So, don't cross the minefield. Otherwise, I don't know what I will do."

    Xu Weiran's eyes were a little scarlet, and an unknown danger was brewing in the depths of his eyes. If it wasn't for Lin Mu's stupidity to learn how to breathe, Xu Weiran would not have let her go so easily.

    Lin Mu gasped and whispered: "What minefield can I cross!"

    Xu Weiran half-smiled, "You were with that surname Shi before..." Before he finished speaking, he Cut off by Lin Mu.

    "Stop, stop! I said I have nothing to do with him!" Lin Mu took advantage of Xu Weiran's defense and pulled his hand out of his palm. She moaned while wiping the sweat from her palms.

    Being stared at by Xu Weiran's sharp eyes, Lin Mu could only turn his face away. In Xu Weiran's eyes, it was misunderstood as her guilty conscience.

    Xu Weiran straightened Lin Mu's face and made her face him: "Why don't you look at me?"

    Lin Mu's face was controlled by Xu Weiran, and she unavoidably met his eyes: "Don't do this Look at me! I won't go out with him in the future, okay?"

    After being assured, Xu Weiran returned to his icy appearance, at least not terrifyingly threatening.

    Suddenly, Lin Mu remembered something.

    "By the way, because I'm going to Yuancheng to shoot this time, I don't know if there will be a holiday during the New Year. So...you may not be able to come back during the New Year..."

    The relationship between the two of them It's only now become clear that she has to go to work. I don't know what Xu Weiran's attitude is?

    Lin Mu carefully observed Xu Weiran's expression, and she didn't want to let go of the slightest change.

    Xu Weiran pondered for a while, then gently pinned Lin Mu's messy hair behind his ear.

    "These, you don't have to worry."

    Xu Weiran's calm voice had convincing magic, and Lin Mu nodded obediently.

    ......