65

The crystal clear and translucent diamond ring radiates dazzling and pure light under the light of the studio. The ring was so fitting on Lin Mu's slender hand, as if it existed for her.

    The world seemed to be at a standstill at that moment, and Lin Mu couldn't hear anything other than his frantic heartbeat.

    No woman would dislike a diamond ring, especially if it is a gift from someone she loves. A diamond ring is not only a decoration to set off a woman, but more importantly, it is an affirmation and wish for the relationship between a couple.

    Lin Mu's clear eyes moved from his hands to Xu Weiran's face, and his nose was a little sour.

    "Why are you crying?"

    Xu Weiran's focused expression softened his hard face, making Lin Mu's heart beat. At this moment, he was helplessly wiping the tears from the corners of Lin Mu's eyes with his index finger.

    "Are you crying with joy?" Although Xu Weiran was teasing in his words, his eyes were full of seriousness.

    Lin Mu was dizzy for a second after hearing this. The tears that were still in his eyes dissipated like a mist.

    She was clearly moved just now, but she was stopped by his words.

    "You have to wear this diamond ring for the rest of your life." Xu Weiran held Lin Mu's hand and rubbed the setting of the diamond ring with his thumb. Maybe it was because he often held the pen. There was a thin layer of calluses on his thumb, which made Lin Mu feel numb.

    Tears gathered in Lin Mu's eyes again. She couldn't care whether there were outsiders or whether it was convenient for her to hold the bouquet. She broke free from Xu Weiran's hand, and for the first time took the initiative to invest in Xu Weiran's life in her own name. embrace.

    Yes, in Lin Mu's own name, not the "Lin Mu" she played in the past.

    Xu Wei didn't seem to expect that Lin Mu would suddenly hug him, and the huge impact made Xu Weiran take two steps back uncontrollably.

    "When did you buy it?"

    Lin Mu buried his whole face in Xu Weiran's chest, and the words he spoke were vague, but Xu Weiran could still hear it clearly.

    Xu Weiran raised his hand and hugged Lin Mu's waist tightly, then lowered his head very naturally and rested his chin on Lin Mu's shoulder.

    "It's been a while."

    He had dinner with Mr. Huo last week and accidentally discovered the wedding ring that Mr. Huo was wearing. Looking down at his empty ring finger, he felt that as a married person, it was necessary to wear a wedding ring.

    After returning home later, he rummaged through the cabinets at home and searched almost everywhere, but found no wedding rings at all.

    Xu Weiran called Chen Hao because he remembered that when he got married four years ago, many things were arranged by Chen Hao. Come to think of it, Chen Hao should know.

    "Wedding ring?" Chen Hao on the other end of the phone was confused. He went through the memory in his brain and quickly searched for matters related to Xu Weiran's marriage, but found...

    "President, you didn't let me buy a wedding ring at that time." Speaking of which, the company was preparing to acquire A transportation company in Haicheng, Xu Weiran has been busy dealing with acquisitions. He asked Xu Weiran if he wanted to buy a wedding ring, what Xu Weiran said at the time: I'll talk about it later.