48

Lin Mu has a disadvantage, which may be an advantage in a sense. She often avoids the factors that affect her mood and invests in the things that make her happy.

    If you're not happy, then you don't want to. Let's talk about it when we really have to face it.

    Soldiers will block the water and cover, which may be the reason why she can maintain an open-minded heart even when the plot of the novel is so crooked!

    "You've been sitting there all the time?" A familiar cold tone entered Lin Mu's ears, and she had to pause the recording while she was recording the video, and looked up at Xu Weiran.

    In order to better show the efficacy of the green orange campus series of cosmetics, Lin Mu specially spent a pure makeup.

    Lin Mu's facial features are on the bright side, which should have been insulated from purity. But on the contrary, the pure makeup blended well with Lin Mu's face, creating a charming and pure ultimate vision.

    It was originally an expression of dissatisfaction after being interrupted from work, but with Lin Mushui's eyes, it was more like taking off guard and acting like a spoiled brat to those close to him.

    Xu Weiran's eyes suddenly darkened, and his Adam's apple slid up and down. There was a feeling of dryness and heat in the body, which was calmed down between a breath and a breath.

    He looked at Lin Mu with disapproval, and his tone couldn't hide his reproach: "I said, don't sit like this for too long."

    "Staying in one position for a long time is not good for your feet, and it is prone to blood clots." President Xu Spread health knowledge with Lin Mu like a little old man. Lin Mu wanted to refute, but what Xu Weiran said was right.

    "I almost finished the filming! I'll rest when I finish the filming." Lin Mu was lazy and wanted to finish the filming at one time. He kept removing and reapplying makeup within two hours, walking into the bathroom with difficulty and then getting out .

    Xu Weiran strode towards Lin Mu, disregarding her wishes, and picked her up by the waist.

    "Hey!" Lin Mu glared angrily, like a kitten with its teeth and claws, trying to fool people with its not sharp claws.

    Lin Mu's complaints were of no use at all, and she was put on the bed by Xu Weiran in the next second.

    "Now, you must rest." Xu Weiran sat on the edge of the bed, and the position beside Lin Mu immediately sank. He grabbed her right foot and began to massage it gently with the force of his fingers.

    This is the first time Xu has massaged someone else, and Xu Weiran can't grasp the strength.

    "You squeezed...isn't it too light?" Lin Mu felt a little itchy after feeling the massage technique like stroking, and the cold hairs on his legs were about to stand up.

    Xu Weiran paused when he heard the words, and then increased his strength.

    "Is that so?"

    "Just right."

    Lin Mu looked at Xu Weiran's impeccable profile, and sighed that God had treated him favorably, but he was secretly worried.

    How could he be getting better and better towards her? If it goes on like this, she will really be reluctant to divorce. She would rather he still be that hard-hearted, so that she can keep her heart.

    After thinking about it, Lin Mu actually fell asleep like this.

    After a long time, Xu Weiran didn't withdraw his hand until he heard Lin Mu's shallow breathing with a regular rhythm, and cautiously sat forward.