70

"Do you think the wedding dress is normal, or is it normal for me to wear it?" Lin Mu was influenced by his emotions, so naturally he didn't notice Xu Weiran's forbearance.

    Lin Mu's words made Xu Weiran answer neither, nor would he not answer. To say that the wedding dress is average is to question Lin Mu's aesthetics; to say that she doesn't look good in her dress will only make his little wife more angry.

    Xu Weiran got up from the sofa and took it into his arms like no one else was around. While covering the spring scenery in the garden, he also blocked the stunning gazes of the surrounding female employees on Lin Mu.

    Xu Weiran's actions made Lin Mu very confused.

    What's the matter with this man? She is still angry! Did he think a hug would be okay?

    To be the most beautiful bride on the wedding day and marry the person you like is what every girl dreams of. Husbands who are replaced by other girls must praise their wives for looking good in everything. It's good for him, he's a big mess on the side, and he won't coax people at all!

    Lin Mu was about to continue to ask, but Xu Weiran had already leaned into her ear: "Don't dress so revealing."

    It was only at this time that Lin Mu suddenly realized. It turns out he was minding this!

    She suddenly remembered that she was wearing a knee-length skirt before and was forcibly pulled by him to buy a long skirt. At that time, he said that she was not allowed to dress like that outside, and that he would supervise her. She didn't want to listen to him at that moment. It's just that the weather got colder later, and she didn't wear short skirts anymore.

    All right! She admits that this deep V one-shoulder wedding dress is indeed too sexy, but she thinks the first few pieces are still OK!

    How can he be so pedantic!

    "Only I can see such a beautiful you." When Lin Mu was still distracted, Xu Weiran's words brought back her sanity that was floating in the clouds in a second.

    Xu Weiran's voice was extremely low, with the stability of a mature man and an unpredictable hoarseness. After listening to this sentence again after going through last night, Lin Mu only felt imaginative. Although he knew that other people couldn't hear him, Lin Mu's face became uncontrollably hot, and the tips of his small ears were slightly red.

    Lin Mu put her hand against Xu Weiran's chest, pushed him away gently, and said softly, "Wedding dresses are like this! Then what else can I wear?"

    Seeing Lin Mu's mood turned cloudy instantly For Tianqing, Yan Qing felt a little incredible. Besides, Xu Weiran's tender eyes almost made Yan Qing drop her chin.

    As a celebrity in Huicheng, Xu Weiran is a hot topic in both work and life. She has also heard about Xu Weiran.

    Gao Leng is his first impression. A noble man like him was willing to take off his cold mask and show tenderness in front of a woman, which was enough to show that he put Lin Mu at the top of his heart.

    She had heard that he was married, but she didn't expect his wife to be a figure in the entertainment industry.

    Xu Weiran picked up the booklet, pointed to a more conservative wedding dress and raised his head: "Try this for my wife."

    When Lin Mu came out of the fitting room wearing the long-sleeved lace wedding dress Xu Weiran specified, The face was very helpless: "Do you think this is good-looking?"