74

"Hmm..." Lin Mu hesitated, but finally had to succumb to Xu Weiran's sharp eyes.

    "Then let's talk about it first! After I tell you, you can't be angry! Can you?"

    Lin Mu's cautious look made Xu Weiran sure that something happened that he didn't like.

    Whether to be angry or not depends on the circumstances of the event. However, it is still important to coax the little wife first.

    He stroked Lin Mu's hair lightly and said softly, "Okay."

    With Xu Weiran's assurance, Lin Mu felt a little more at ease.

    She handed the phone to Xu Weiran and watched how Xu Weiran changed from a pleasant face to a frosty face.

    "You...don't be angry! I don't know how he did it either." Lin Mu said half-spoken, and she really didn't dare to say the two words in front of Xu Weiran.

    In fact, Shijing's expression was rather vague and ambiguous, and it didn't fully show that he liked him. She and Yunan also guessed based on some of his previous actions, although most netizens already believed that he was confessing.

    Xu Weiran suddenly raised his head, and the corners of his lips twitched slightly, but the coldness in his eyes couldn't be ignored.

    "What are you going to do?" Xu Weiran asked.

    Undoubtedly, his distaste for the scene deepened again. It is very necessary for him to let Shi Jing realize that Lin Mu is not something he can covet.

    Lin Mu stretched out his arms to hug Xu Weiran and leaned against his chest: "Let's make it public! We were going to make it public, didn't we?"

    "Really?"

    "Really." After speaking, Lin Mu clearly felt By the time Xu Weiran's body gradually relaxed, it was no longer tense.

    "Okay." Xu Weiran gently lifted Lin Mu from his arms and took her hand out of the balcony.

    He found a well-lit place, then embraced Lin Mu, resting his chin on the top of Lin Mu's hair.

    "Smile." Seeing Lin Mu's blank look in the camera, Xu Weiran was a little dissatisfied.

    Lin Mu, who was still in a circle all the time, seemed to realize what Xu Weiran wanted to do, and she raised the corner of her mouth in cooperation.

    "Laugh a little happier." Xu Weiran continued to demand, he wanted Shi Jing to see that Lin Mu was happy with him.

    He thought that there should be nothing more heartbreaking than seeing the woman he likes happily leaning on another man's arms.

    happier? Isn't she smiling happily?

    Lin Mu thought about everything with Xu Weiran, and couldn't help showing a beautiful smile.

    "Be happier." Xu Weiran's voice was low and magnetic.

    Lin Mu raised her head from Xu Weiran's arms, her clear eyes expressing her anger.

    Lin Mu really wanted to know what Xu Weiran's definition of 'smile happily' was? She was smiling happily, okay?

    As soon as she raised her head, Xu Weiran's face enlarged in front of her. The next second, Xu Weiran kissed her.

    Different from the usual careful tasting, Xu Weiran leaves with a touch this time.

    Xu Weiran's eyes were so dark that people wanted to stay away: "Baby, I want to make you smile happier, not beautiful."