82

Lin Mu has been very distressed recently. Just half a month after returning to work, she found that she seemed to have gained weight, and she would not feel tight when wearing a corset dress before. Not only is it a little tight now, but I also have a small belly. Sure enough, staying at home is too comfortable!

    Although Yu Nan repeatedly comforted her that she didn't seem to have a small belly, she was fat, called 'I think I'm fat'. Lin Mu still felt that she needed to lose weight.

    Today she was invited to the Crown Awards and was nominated for the Best Supporting Actress award. She doesn't think she can win the award, after all, there are many excellent actresses among them. In fact, she is very grateful for being shortlisted.

    You don't have to get the prize, but people are still beautiful. For today, Lin Mu deliberately only ate one meal for three consecutive days, and now he is so hungry that his chest is on his back, just to look good on the red carpet.

    "You really don't eat it? Or, let's eat two bites! You only eat a few bites of rice at noon. I'm afraid you will faint at the awards ceremony later!" Yu Nan looked at Lin Mu and stared at himself The hamburger swallowed, feeling a little distressed.

    "No, eat it! I'm not hungry!" Lin Mu forced herself to look away, her stomach was actually a little uncomfortable, but she had to endure it until the awards ceremony was over.

    Because the seats of this awards ceremony are classified according to the film crew. Therefore, it is no surprise that Lin Mu and Shi Jing were assigned together.

    It has been more than two months since that incident, and Shi Jing has already packed up his emotions. A few days ago, he updated his Weibo, which contained only two words: Good luck!

    Many netizens felt that he was talking to Lin Mu. He did say that to Lin Mu.

    However, he is not only blessing, but also saying goodbye to his feelings. Although I couldn't be with her, but I liked it, there is nothing to regret.

    As for Lin Mu, she doesn't think much about it now. Gradually, her stomach became more and more uncomfortable, and the feeling of vomiting made her unable to hold any spirits.

    Just when her stomach hurt unbearably and she decided to get up and leave, the spotlight suddenly hit her.

    The prize draw guest on the stage suddenly cued her: "Lin Mu also knows that she is the winner of the Best Supporting Actress!" As

    soon as he finished speaking, applause broke out one after another.

    Lin Mu's face was dazed, no matter it was the time scene or the actors in the same crew were congratulating her.

    She stepped onto the podium in a daze, and with all the strength of her body, she raised a more beautiful smile. She's a bit incoherent, not only because it's the first time she's won such a heavyweight award, but because her stomach really hurts.

    After the testimonials were finished, she was left by the host to interact with her again. She finally managed to force herself to the backstage, and Lin Mu unloaded and leaned on Yu Nan.

    "My stomach hurts!" As     soon as Xu Weiran got off the plane, he received a call from Yu Nan

    .

Before he could rush to inquire about the situation, he rushed to the hospital in a hurry.

    As soon as he entered the ward, Lin Mu looked at him and smirked.