44

"Like..."

    As the word "like" was revealed, the expectation in Lin Mu's eyes gradually deepened. However, Lin Mu, who has always been slow, didn't understand why he had such a strong emotion, and it was obvious that he had not yet reached the level that he must have for Xu Weiran.

    "Tick-tock-tick..." Xu Weiran's words came to an end, and it suddenly rained heavily in the sky.

    In just a few seconds, Lin Mu could already feel the coolness of the rain through the sweater.

    Xu Weiran took off his suit jacket to protect Lin Mu from the rain, then grabbed Lin Mu's wrist and led her towards the villa area not far away.

    The answer that Lin Mu was looking forward to in his heart was interrupted.

    When the two returned to the villa, they were basically soaked inside and out. Lin Mu was not as embarrassed as Xu Weiran looked because he was covered by a suit.

    The white shirt on Xu Weiran's body had already been soaked by the rain, and the slightly see-through clothes loomed over Xu Weiran's well-defined abdominal muscles and arm lines. The wet short hair kept dripping from top to bottom, and then dizzy on the white shirt.

    "Go take a shower first." It wasn't until Xu Weiran's voice came that Lin Mu realized that he had been staring straight at Xu Weiran just now.

    "Oh, good." Lin Mu felt a little hot on his face when he met Xu Weiran's meaningful eyes.

    She followed Xu Weiran's words and replied, and then quickly walked towards the second floor. Looking from the back, there is a sense of running away.

    Xu Weiran lowered his head and looked at the watch that Lin Mu had given him for a long time. His eyes were full of brilliance, and he finally showed a satisfied smile.

    Looking at his wet clothes again, it was unpleasant that the shirts were all sticking to his body, so Xu Weiran had to take off the shirts first.

    Fortunately, there is a heating supply in the room, so even if you are naked, you don't feel cold.

    In the bathroom on the second floor, water mist was lingering. Lin Mu took a comfortable bath in the bathtub, completely forgetting that there was a rainy husband downstairs.

    It's a bit strange to say that such a big villa has only one bathroom. It's really unscientific. Every time you go to the toilet, you can only go to the second floor.

    The comfort makes people sleepy, and Lin Mu is drowsy in the bathroom, unaware that the water is cold. Xu Weiran, who had been waiting outside for almost forty minutes, was worried that she might faint inside and knocked on the door.

    "Lin Mu, are you alright?" Xu Weiran's indiscernible voice of worry sounded through a frosted glass door.

    With a word that woke the dreamer, Lin Mu, who woke up, replied loudly, "It's okay!" and came out of the cool water.

    Suddenly standing up after holding a movement for a long time, the brain may not be able to handle the itch for a while. Lin Mu feels dizzy and the floor is slippery. If he is not careful, Lin Mu will slap his feet.

    "Ah!" An exclamation came from the bathroom, and Xu Weiran's heart couldn't help but twitch.

    "What's the matter?" He put his hand on the handle of the sliding door, ready to pull in when the situation went wrong.

    Lin Mu could vaguely see Xu Weiran's figure from the glass door.

    "I'm fine, I got a kick." Lin Mu stood up against the bathtub and checked the injuries on his feet. His ankles were a little red, but he could still walk.

    Although she knew that Xu Weiran was waiting for her outside, when Lin Mula opened the door, she was still frightened by Xu Weiran.

    "Why don't you wear clothes?" Lin Mu looked around, just not focusing on Xu Weiran. However, Lin Mu was only reserved on the surface, and he regretted not taking a few more glances in his heart.

    "Wet."

    Lin Mu couldn't refute this: "Then you can put on clean clothes first!"

    "Dirty."

    "..." Oh yes, Lin Mu forgot that Xu Weiran has a small of cleanliness.

    "Then go in and wash!" The main reason is to talk to Xu Weiran like this, a little embarrassed... and a little shy.

    The moment the two passed by, Xu Weiran grasped Lin Mu's small wrist.

    Lin Mu raised his eyes in confusion.

    "How about your feet?" He stared at Lin Muhonghong's ankles with a confused expression. The red patch on the ankle was on Lin Mu's white and tender feet, it looked so abrupt, but it had a kind of coquettish beauty. It made Xu Weiran feel that red was the color that best suited Lin Mu.

    Hearing Xu Weiran's concern, Lin Mu said carelessly: "It's fine! It just hurts a little bit. I'll deal with it     later     .

    " Wet a towel and apply it to your wound. If there is Yunnan Baiyao spray at this time, Lin Mu doesn't need to work so hard. But she usually only takes medicine for bruises and injuries with her when she goes out to film.     But what happened to her feet swollen at a speed visible to the naked eye? Originally it was just red and red ankles, but slowly it turned purple, which was very scary.     Xu Weiran came out of the bathroom and saw Lin Mu sitting on the bed dumbfounded, his right ankle swollen into a mountain.     "What's going on?" It wasn't that serious when I saw it just now.     Lin Mu herself was even more at a loss. She looked at Xu Weiran innocently: "I just put it on with a hot towel, and it became like this."     After hearing the reason, Xu Weiran was dumbfounded. In addition to being distressed, she looked at Lin Mu with a "you're a fool" expression.     "After a sprain, cold compresses should be used within 12 hours, which can shrink blood vessels and achieve the effect of hemostasis and swelling. Hot compresses will only accelerate blood circulation and speed up blood vessel bleeding." Xu Weiran spread knowledge to Lin Mu.     After he finished speaking, he specially added: "This is common sense."     Lin Mu's face turned blue and white with anger.     She just doesn't know! What's wrong? Don't let her not know these common sense?

    Why has she been so unlucky recently! When she came out to play, it was either itchy or painful there!

    Lin Mu secretly rubbed Xu Weiran in his heart, and Xu Weiran went downstairs. When I came up again, I took something the size of a sandbag.

    Xu Weiran walked over to Lin Mu and sat down, not refusing to put her leg on his own.

    Lin Mu didn't know that Xu Weiran put the ice cubes in the small refrigerator in a towel as an ice pack until something icy cold was placed on his ankle.

    "The best way to get a sprain is to use cold compresses, but if you have just applied hot compresses, the effect may be reduced."

    At night, Xu Weiran removed the usual high cold, adding a touch of tenderness and dreamlikeness. The breath sprayed on Lin Mu's legs told Lin Mu that this was not a dream. The temperature on his hands and legs were so hot that Lin Mu had the urge to retract his feet.

    Lin Mu's hand tightly clasped the edge of the bed, and her heart beat fast again.

    Those unanswered words resurfaced in Lin Mu's mind, affecting Lin Mu's thoughts.

    "You...haven't finished answering my words yet? When I was at the beach just now." Lin Mu felt her cheeks get hot, maybe she didn't even notice her shyness when she said this.