12

The imprint turned out to be exactly what Lin Mu thought.

    "Help her choose a longer skirt." After entering a store, Xu Weiran motioned to the clerk to dress Lin Mu again.

    Coincidentally, the problem was that this store was the source of the suit skirt on Lin Mu's body. And just bought it yesterday.

    "Miss Lin, how about this cake skirt and this puff sleeve top?" Chen Yu's employees saw Xu Weiran for the first time, but they all received training, so despite their innermost feelings Excited, but still maintain the most professional etiquette and attitude.

    "It's alright. Um...is there anything else?"

    "Then how about this pure white dress? The waist and pleated skirt design can highlight your figure very well."

    "Just this one. ."

    Lin Muxun turned back, a little surprised.

    Xu Weiran sat straight on the couch with his legs folded together. One hand rests on the armrest, the other holds a fashion magazine.

    "Good-looking." The man was still so cherished.

    Wow, it's rare to hear compliments coming from this man's mouth!

    "Then this one!" Although this one was really good, she still felt that the suit skirt was more appealing to her.

    I really don't know what kind of antique Xu Weiran is! It's long overdue the era when you can't show your legs! pedantic!

    "Then let me pack it for you."

    "No, I'll put it on now." After speaking, he looked at Xu Weiran with resentful eyes.

    A small episode changed the mood of the two people.

    Speechless all the way, at this time Xu Weiran felt that Lin Mu was angry even if he was a straight man of steel. Under normal circumstances, it is she who keeps outputting, and he listens. I used to think she was annoying, but now it's better, she doesn't even say a word now.

    He didn't understand, didn't he just let her change a skirt! Are you angry?

    In fact, Lin Mu wasn't angry, just a little depressed. Originally full of joy, she put on full makeup, thinking about going out with Yunan to relax. As a result, she was forced to attend some friends' parties, and most importantly, she was not allowed to wear her favorite clothes. Damn dog man!

    "Mr. Xu, the finale! Hahaha!" A young man in a polo shirt opened the door and looked at Xu Weiran, who was long overdue.

    "Well, there's something to delay." Xu Weiran looked righteous.

    At this time, the young man turned his attention to Lin Mu beside Xu Weiran. There was an imperceptible surprise in his eyes, and a playful smile appeared on the corner of his mouth.

    "This is Mrs. Xu! Hello, I'm stern." Stern and politely extended his right hand, but his eyes were looking straight at Lin Mu.

    Although he is called strict, he is not strict in appearance, instead he looks handsome and handsome.

    Such a straightforward look made Xu Weiran very unhappy. However, the neurotic Lin Mu didn't care too much.

    "Hello! I'm Lin Mu." Lin Mu also stretched out his hand, but was suddenly intercepted by Xu Weiran in mid-air, and held her hand back.

    Lin Mu tilted his head in surprise, wondering why Xu Weiran came so suddenly.

    "Let's go in." After speaking, Xu Weiran pulled Lin Mu around Yan Yan and entered the villa. On the contrary, Lin Mu looked back with a stern look apologetically.