14

Standing outside the door was Xu Weiran, who Lin Mu didn't really want to see at this time.

    This hotel is the closest to the Studio City, but the environment is not the best. Perhaps it would be more apt to call it an inn. But it's good that it's clean here, and everything is well-equipped. If she didn't want to sleep more every morning, she would have to choose a three-star hotel.

    Maybe Xu Weiran, a person who has been dressed in fine clothes since childhood, may have never stayed in a hotel below five stars. It's amazing that she can see him in this inn now!

    But why is he here? Also, how did he know she was here?

    "Why are you here?"

    Xu Weiran didn't answer Lin Mu's words, and turned his attention to her suspender nightdress without a trace. Inadvertently swept across the looming spring light on Lin Mu's chest, his throat tightened. But after noticing the bruises on her shoulders, the dark eyes changed.

    Xu Weiran suddenly stepped forward and held Lin Mu's arm with both hands. There was an unnoticeable concern in his tone, "What's going on?"

    Lin Mu didn't expect Xu Weiran to approach. When she looked up, she could only see Xu Weiran's sharpened jawline. Almost as soon as he approached, the faint scent of mint hit his face. Her heartbeat could not help speeding up a little, and she felt nervous in front of Xu Weiran for the first time.

    "I just accidentally got it when I was filming in the afternoon, it's just a little bruise! I'll put some medicine on it later. It's fine!"

    In fact, what she was really thinking was, if she said that Feifei hurt her on purpose Yes, will Xu Weiran avenge himself. However, she also has no evidence to prove that Feifei did it deliberately.

    Xu Weiran checked other parts of Lin Mu's hands, and after confirming that there were no bruises on both shoulders, he let go of Lin Mu. He took out his phone from his suit and dialed Chen Hao.

    "Buy an ointment for promoting blood circulation and removing blood stasis, and send it to me." Xu Weiran ordered, but found Lin Mu looking at him with a hesitant expression on his face.

    "What's the matter? Do you have anything else to buy?"

    "I want to say... I have the medicine." Lin Mu pointed to the orange packaged ointment next to the TV.

    "Okay, you don't need to buy it." Xu Weiran said quickly and hung up the phone. From connecting to hanging up, Chen Hao didn't have time to say a word during this period.

    In order to meet his wife, the president of his family took more than an hour's drive to live in this small inn. Even an old lover like him is willing to give in! However, I wonder if the wife can feel the sincerity and sincerity of the president.

    On the other side, Xu Weiran entered the room with the attitude that he was the master here, picked up the ointment from the TV, and said to Lin Mu, "Come here."

    "It's okay, I'll just come by myself." No After she finished speaking, Xu Weiran had already moved the chair to the bedside and looked at her fixedly. A 'you don't come, I don't go' look.

    Who will tell her why Xu Weiran suddenly became so good! She is a little scared!

    Lin Mu walked steadily to the side of the bed and sat down, but he was actually unwilling.

    She tied up her hair and waited obediently for Xu Weiran to give her medicine.

    After applying the cool ointment on the bruised area, Lin Mu couldn't help shrinking his neck.

    Meeting Xu Weiran's puzzled eyes, Lin Musan explained, "It's a little itchy".

    Xu Weiran lowered his eyes again and carefully applied the medicine.

    This is the first time Lin Mu has seen Xu Weiran look so serious, which is different from his usual seriousness at work. Although he was still so unsmiling, she always felt that he was a little gentle.

    But when she thought that he was the heroine of the heroine, she felt that she must be thinking too much. How could his gentle side be revealed in front of him! It should be in front of the heroine anyway! Don't be too selfish.

    After sensing Lin Mu's gaze, Xu Weiran raised his head. The latter quickly turned his head to the other side.

    Looking at Lin Mu's fluttering eyelashes, he remembered the unexpected kiss in the car that day. Lin Mu didn't wear makeup at this time, but her lips were as bright as ripe cherries, making people salivate and pluck them.

    He was wondering if it would be a little abrupt if he kissed her now! But on second thought, it was ridiculous. He wanted to kiss his wife, but he still had to hold back.

    Xu Weiran was still thinking about it, but Lin Mu couldn't help but ask: "You haven't answered me just now! Why are you here?

    " Everything was almost forgotten.

    The impure-minded Xu Weiran was a little guilty when he was suddenly asked such a question. He threw the used tampon into the trash can, put the ointment back in the box, and turned to look at Lin Mu.

    "I have an investment here, come and have a look."

    "Then how do you know I'm here?" Lin Mu's soul asked. Except for Yunan, no one else should know that she lives in this inn, live in this room!

    "I live on this floor. I just met your assistant, she told me."

    Why can't she believe that he lives here!

    "You will live here."

    Maybe knowing that Lin Mu didn't believe it, Xu Weiran gave an explanation that he had prepared for a long time.

    "This inn is close to the film and television city and has a lot of traffic. I think it is very worthwhile to invest, so I went here to investigate."

    →_→ His words are very convincing, but she still doesn't believe it! He can still see such a small inn, although there will be many actors and tourists staying because of the film and television city, and the income is indeed considerable. But Xu Weiran is not so worried about money!

    "Is that so! How long are you staying here?"

    "Three or four days."

    so long! In addition to having a scene to be filmed tomorrow, she is resting for the remaining days! Wouldn't it be better to meet him often! She was very happy to have found the opportunity to do it. But recently Xu Weiran's abnormal behavior and the deviated plot made her realize that no matter what she did, she couldn't get divorced!

    ...

    The next morning, when Yu Nan knocked on the door, Lin Mu asked her to come in and sit, she thought she was very winking and stood outside the door.

    Lin Mu felt a little inexplicable, "Why don't you come in?"

    Then Lin Mu saw that Yu Nan gave her a meaningful wink.

    Lin Mu was speechless and opened the door to the maximum. The situation in the room can be seen at a glance. "What are you thinking? There's no one in there!"

    After realizing that there was really no one, Yu Nan walked in with confidence.

    "Isn't your Mr. Xu here? You don't live together? Did he come to you on purpose?" Yu Nan couldn't hold back his gossip.

    "Tell me, what do you usually think about? He's here for work!"

    "Okay, he's here for work." Yu Nan said 'I understand'.

    Lin Mu was very helpless. Even Yunan, an outsider who didn't know Xu Weiran, didn't believe that Xu Weiran was staying in this inn for work, let alone herself. But that's what the parties said!

    What Lin Mu didn't know at this time was that there were still many 'surprises' waiting for her.