68

"Don't think about it so much, leave this matter to me." Xu Weiran reassured him, his palms running down Lin Mu's back.

    When Lin Mu was going to tell Xu Weiran, he guessed that he would say so. It's just...

    She considered that this matter is not so easy to solve, and asked curiously: "How are you going to solve it?"

    After thinking of a possibility, she opened her eyes: "You are not going to give She has a lot of money!"

    The reason why Lin Mu thought so was well-founded. In general, when the boss in the novel solves the trouble, he throws a card or a check out.

    "A problem that can be solved with money is not a problem." Xu Weiran's tone was arrogant, but he did have the capital.

    Look what she said!

    Lin Mu asked worriedly: "But...will she ask us for more because of our compromise?"

    "Don't worry, she won't harass you again after this time." Xu Weiran vowed guarantee.

    Lin Mu wrapped his arms around Xu Weiran's waist and found a comfortable position in his arms. Lin Mu didn't know what Xu Weiran would do, but she chose to believe him.

    After embracing for a while, Lin Mu suddenly remembered the ringing of the phone.

    "What happened to that ringtone?" Lin Mu threateningly squeezed the soft flesh on Xu Weiran's waist.

    The force Lin Mu thought was actually just a small itching and pain in Xu Weiran's view, and it could not cause any big waves.

    "I want everyone to know that my wife and I are very affectionate." Xu Weiran leaned closer to Lin Mu's ear, his voice deep like a mature man.

    Every word of Xu Weiran seemed to fall on Lin Mu's heartbeat. She felt that her ears were itching and her heart was itching.

    Although he had become accustomed to Xu Weiran's love words that would pop up from time to time, Lin Mu still blushed uncontrollably.

    Lin Mu suddenly had the idea of ​​playing tricks: "Okay! Then you can't change the ringtone again! Just keep using this!"

    She kept guessing that Xu Weiran changed the ringtone because he went to visit the class. After all, according to his usual seriousness With a cold appearance, it is absolutely impossible to be so... saucy in public.

    Xu Weiran was very calm, and Lin Mu did not imagine that the deflated expression did not appear.

    It was indeed Xu Weiran's plan to use Lin Mu's voice as a ringtone for incoming calls. Although no one knows their relationship now, he just wants to show off in front of other people, especially the current situation.

    He doesn't know why, maybe it's the man's desire to win and possessiveness at work!

    Seeing Lin Mu's smug look, Xu Weiran could roughly guess what she was thinking. She was right, he was really embarrassed to use Lin Mu's voice as a ringtone in the company.

    But he thought, with such a thin skin, Lin Mu should be more at a loss than himself!

    "Okay."

    Then he raised his hand and touched Lin Mu's soft hair, smiling slyly: "There are only two days until the Chinese New Year."

    Lin Mu's body stiffened for a moment. When she came back to her senses, she gently pushed Xu Weiran away and fled.