71

"Eat." Xu Weiran touched Lin Mu's head and wrapped her arms around her waist.

    "Starry Sky Restaurant?" Lin Mu was dragged into the restaurant by Xu Weiran. She hadn't come to Chenyu for a long time, and she didn't know that a new restaurant was opened here.

    The restaurant is extravagant, with retro elements added to the modern decor. When you look up, you can see the blue-purple starry sky on the glass screen. It's like a dream, making people feel under the romantic galaxy.

    It's just that there is no one in such a stylish restaurant, it should be unlikely!

    Lin Mu glanced at Xu Weiran's calm appearance, and could probably guess that he had reserved the venue. In fact, that's okay, they have a space to be alone. Unlike when she was outside just now, fans recognized her first, and then people who knew Xu Weiran came forward to greet her.

    Xu Weiran explained to him what he was adapting to. Lin Mu looked around boredly and was attracted by the scented candles on the side of the dining table.

    It is a revolving candlestick with many small golden stars hanging from it. The star pattern casts dark shadows on the wall because of the candlelight.

    Lin Mu took out his mobile phone, took a photo of this special scented candle, and took a group photo with it.

    Xu Weiran looked up and saw such a smiling face.

    He suddenly thought that there didn't seem to be any pictures of Lin Mu in his mobile phone, nor did they have any group photos. The only group photo...he thinks about it...it seems to be the one on the marriage certificate...

    his husband is really incompetent.

    Xu Weiran looked at the ring on Lin Mu's hand, the light from the diamond seemed to never dim. He told himself that although the past time could not be repeated, but only Lin Mu was still there, he still had a long time to make up for it.

    He took out his mobile phone, turned on the camera, and pointed at Lin Mu: "I'll take a picture for you."

    "Ah? Good!" Lin Mu felt a little sudden, but still smiled at the camera very cooperatively.

    At the moment of "click", the photo freezes.

    Against the background of the starry sky, Lin Mu, wearing an off-white knitted cardigan coat, propped her arms on the dining table, with a tranquil smile on her face, her delicate eyebrows were curved because of her smile, and her clear eyes were full of brilliance. starlight.

    At that moment, Xu Weiran's heart beat violently, and the unspeakable throbbing was hidden in his heart, making him want to declare.

    Lin Mu smiled for a long time, until she felt that her muscles were almost stiff.

    Lin Mu relaxed from the state of taking pictures and asked, "Is it okay?"

    Lin Mu's voice made Xu Weiran realize that he had been distracted for a long time. He was a little annoyed, and his ears were stained with a red that was not easy to detect in this darker environment.

    He pretended to be calm and set the photo he just took as the lock screen wallpaper and desktop wallpaper of his phone, then put the phone aside: "It's alright."

    Lin Mu stretched out his hand towards him, staring at his phone curiously: "Let me Let me take a look!"

    Lin Mu saw that Xu Weiran had no response, and could only act coquettishly at Xu Weiran: "I want to see if it looks good!"