58

Lin Mu stroked the 'other self'.

    The delicate face is reflected in the mirror, and the amorous peach eyes are blooming with a bright style, provided that the melancholy in those eyes is ignored.

    Lin Mu didn't know how much Xu Weiran liked her and how much she could do for herself, but she knew that her feelings for Xu Weiran were getting deeper and deeper and she was almost out of control. All her joys and sorrows revolved around Xu Weiran.

    She will be upset because of Xu Weiran's hug and kiss; she will feel a sense of crisis because of the appearance of other women.

    She won't become like the original owner! She won't turn into a bad woman for Xu Wei's sake! Probably not!

    Lin Mu stayed in the bathroom for a while before coming out.

    As soon as he came out, he saw a tall and sturdy body standing in front of him.

    Lin Mu was obviously frightened by Xu Weiran standing here, and took a deep breath.

    "Why are you standing here?" Lin Mu clutched his chest that heaved up and down in shock, with a very obvious reproach.

    "Why did you go in for so long?" He was a little worried...

    No wonder Xu Weiran was worried, Lin Mu was in a bad mood, and after spending so long in the bathroom, Xu Weiran was indeed a little afraid of what would happen to her thing.

    Thinking about things like life in the bathroom, Lin Mu couldn't say anything anyway.

    Lin Mu moved his face away, his voice muffled: "Who doesn't go to the bathroom for a long time!"

    "Are you angry again?"

    After Xu Weiran easily saw through the small emotions behind her seemingly calmness, Lin Mu simply By default.

    She looked at the complicated patterns on the wall, biting her rosy lower lip, but said nothing.

    "Is it annoyed that I left you out?" Xu Weiran recalled that he hadn't said a few words to Lin Mu since he entered the old house. Even talking to Liang Zihan was much more than talking to Lin Mu. It's normal for her to be angry.

    He watched Lin Mu and Shijing eat together before, and when he was talking and laughing, he also felt very uncomfortable.

    Lin Mu raised his head and glanced at Xu Weiran, but he stopped talking, as if he wanted to say something, but in the end he didn't say anything. She lowered her head, looked at the tip of her shoe, and said nothing.

    Xu Weiran felt that he was the truth, and grabbed Lin Mu's waist, leaned forward, and hugged her tightly.

    "It's my fault, I won't next time." Xu Weiran put his chin lightly on Lin Mu's shoulder and said to Lin Mu in a soft tone.

    Every time Xu Weiran said a word, she could feel his chest vibrate.

    In fact, Lin Mu was angry with Xu Weiran, it had nothing to do with him. It's just normal social interaction, she understands. But she just felt uncomfortable, especially watching her rival wandering around her husband.

    Lin Mu stared at a part of the corridor, and hesitantly said, "Actually, I..." Before

    she finished speaking, she found that there was a black shadow at the corner of the corridor that was getting bigger and bigger. It must be someone. came to them.

    For some reason, the first person that came to Lin Mu's mind was Liang Zihan. She suddenly wickedly thought that there is nothing more cruel than watching the person she likes make out with others with her own eyes.

    Lin Mu decided to teach Liang Zihan this lesson in person.

    In the time of opening and closing his eyes, Lin Mu pressed his hand against Xu Weiran's chest and stepped back a little distance.

    Xu Weiran was still waiting quietly for Lin Mu's words. His eyes were so focused that Lin Mu, who wanted to take the initiative, was a little discouraged.

    "In the end?" Xu Weiran wanted to ask clearly when he saw Lin Mu staring at him strangely. As a result, the next second, his chin was kissed, and there was a soft feeling.

    Xu Weiran's body froze, there was an emotion that Lin Mu couldn't understand in his pupils, and a storm that no one could predict was brewing in his dark eyes.

    In fact, Lin Mu originally wanted to kiss his lips, but he did not know how to kiss him on the chin.

    After seeing Xu Weiran's dangerous gaze, she regretted her decision very much. She seemed to have offended someone who shouldn't be offended.

    Lin Mu was afraid but pretended to be calm, and unexpectedly pleased Xu Weiran. The black vortex in the depths of his eyes disappeared without a trace in an instant.

    He approached Lin Mu, and Lin Mu couldn't help but took a step back. Just like that, they go in and out. Until Lin Mu's back was pressed against the glass door of the bathroom, and when she finally had nowhere to go, she closed her eyes resignedly.

    The sudden stabbing pain made Lin Mu frown. She could feel her lip being bitten.

    Xu Weiran just took a bite and took a step back.

    Lin Mu, who couldn't wait for Xu Weiran's next move, opened his eyes in confusion.

    Not that she was expecting something. Just based on past experience, Xu Weiran couldn't let her go so easily. There was a time when she was not bullied until her breathing was disordered, but she was like a normal person.

    Unfortunately, she happened to meet Xu Weiran's teasing smile.

    Lin Mu was annoyed and gave him an angry look to express his dissatisfaction. After remembering the original intention of all this, I looked towards the corner of the corridor.

    The disappearance of the black shadow indicates that the person has left.

    I don't know if Liang Zihan has seen it. If she doesn't, she will be busy working for nothing.

    Liang Zihan, who returned to the living room, looked a little lost.

    Just now, the kitchen made snacks, and Xie Yuting planned to ask the nanny to call the two people who suddenly left the table. I just didn't expect Liang Zihan to suddenly volunteer.

    "Auntie, why don't I go and have a look! I just want to wash my hands too."

    But now she came back pale, and Xie Yuting didn't understand.

    "What's wrong? Are you uncomfortable?"

    Liang Zihan felt like her heart was about to be torn apart when she recalled what she had just seen.

    Xu Weiran and Lin Mu were so close, and Xu Weiran, who had always been aloof and noble, tolerated Lin Mu's petty temper and comforted her patiently and gently.

    She knew that intimacy between husband and wife was a common occurrence, and she kept suggesting to herself that it was no big deal. In the past, she would also make out with her boyfriend, which she understands. But when she really saw it, she chose to run away.

    She really can't take it, it's so cruel! Watching the person she likes kissing someone else makes her jealous, very jealous. At times like this, she would frantically think: Why is that person not herself? Why is the person standing beside Xu Weiran not herself?

    If only Lin Mu was not there! In this way, she would stand beside Xu Weiran qualified.

    Once a crazy idea like this occurs once, it's easy to do it again. If left unchecked, it will slowly multiply and eventually lead to an irreversible end.