61

"Actually, the original female No. 2 is not Feifei at all, but He Fuling. In the end, she changed her for some reason."

    Coincidentally, Lin Mu also watched her idol drama last night.

    "He Fuling's acting skills don't seem to be as good as Feifei's. Isn't it normal to change to someone with more acting skills than her?"

    "It's normal, but the problem is that He Fuling's mother is a gold medal broker! This is a big name in the entertainment industry. , who hasn't followed her!"

    "People with this background have been replaced. You Pinpin, there must be a lot of articles in there!" Yu Nan tutted twice, indicating that the entertainment industry is too deep.

    "So, what do you mean is that Feifei has a big boss behind and brings money into the group? Isn't that what you said? She, Bingqing Yujie, she admires herself, refuses unspoken rules."

    "Hey, you don't understand. After being forced, they become worthless." After

    speaking, she cast an envious look at Lin Mu, and whispered in Lin Mu's ear, "Not everyone is as lucky as you to marry a diamond. Wang Laowu, you don't have to worry about food and clothing, and you still have time to chase your dreams."

    She had heard Lin Mu say that Xu Weiran was the biggest investor in this drama, including the previous "Rhythm of the Heart", too. How good it feels to have a backer behind her, but her best friend doesn't need it.

    Lin Mu squinted at Yu Nan: "Why do I feel that your words are yin and yang strange!"

    Yu Nan shrugged: "Don't let me tell the truth!"

    Ding——

    Lin Mu ignored Yu Nan and put the phone away. Press it, and what catches your eye is the WeChat message Xu Weiran sent to him.

    – Where have you been?

    Although the scene was out of control last night, the two almost met each other sincerely, but it seems that because of this, they became more intimate.

    In the past, Xu Weiran almost never sent her WeChat, and in most cases, he took the initiative to call him. Moreover, every time it is a business-like attitude, which is very annoying.

    Now, despite being separated by a screen, Lin Mu inexplicably believed that when he said this, he must have had a gentle expression on his face.

    Maybe... this is what the beholder sees!

    – Just got off the plane, and now rush to the crew.

    -what are you doing? [PROBE]

    – Just finished the meeting.

    – Are you not an investor? Will you come to inspect?

    In fact, Lin Mu wanted to ask if Xu Weiran would come to see him, but he felt a little embarrassed to ask, so he changed his words.

    – Not this week, there is some work to be done.

    No way... Lin Mu felt a little lost, and was about to reply 'it's okay' when Xu Weiran sent a new message.

    – I’ll go see you when I’m done.

    – Good~ [touched] [Bi Xin]

    He was worried about Lin Mu, if he could, he would fly to Yuancheng now, but he really has too many things to do.

    Rather than saying that he was worried about Lin Mu, it was more appropriate to say that he was afraid of the current situation, and he was also afraid that Lin Mu's heart would soften and promise something.