8

After finishing the development, Lin Mu, who returned to life as a salted fish, either bought, bought, or ate. She didn't feel bad about money at all, after all, it was Xu Weiran's black card. In terms of food and clothing, Xu Weiran is still very generous. And the money she earned from filming in recent years is planned to be used for retirement after her divorce from Xu Weiran.

    Today is also a shopping day. Lin Mu picked out a lot of new summer dresses, lipsticks and skin care products in the latest shades. Really full of harvest!

    But when she got home, she couldn't laugh anymore. Because... her mother-in-law is here.

    As soon as Xie Yuting looked up, she saw Lin Mu, who was smiling brightly, carrying a large bag of things into the house.

    The moment he saw Xie Yuting, the smile at the corner of Lin Mu's mouth froze.

    "Mom, why did you come and why didn't you tell us in advance?"

    "Why can't I come? Look at you, what a star you are! You have been showing your face outside all day, and you are not home. You Remember that you are the daughter-in-law of our Xu family, and you are in charge of inheriting the lineage, husband and son."

    Sister An took the things she bought from Lin Mu with great discernment, and then gave Lin Mu a sympathetic sympathy. eyes.

    Lin Mu really wanted to give her mother-in-law a blank look at this moment. She is obviously a wealthy lady, but she doesn't have the virtuous elegance of a lady. It's either that or that. There are many demands. But it's not a day or two that she doesn't like herself, and she'll get used to it if she talks too much. But Lin Mu still couldn't stand her like that.

    Lin Mu picked a seat farthest from Xie Yuting and sat down.

    "Then you can tell Weiran! As long as he tells me to retire, I will definitely agree." Lin Mu dared to fight back because she knew that even if Xie Yuting told Xu Weiran, Xu Weiran would not listen. Otherwise, they would never have gotten married.

    Sure enough, Xie Yuting choked on what she was about to say.

    This son of hers has been excellent since he was a child, and has ideas in doing things, but he is cold-tempered. In addition, she and Xu Weiran's father were a family marriage. After giving birth to Xu Weiran, she even completed the task of marrying into the Xu family. I only cared about my own life, and I didn't accompany Xu Weiran much when he was growing up. Xu Weiran was not close to her biological mother, and she couldn't speak in front of him at all.

    Xie Yuting tried to forcibly restore her dignity as a mother-in-law, "I see you two sleeping in separate rooms, what

    's the matter?" "We quarreled, can't we?" Lin Mu replied angrily.

    "..." She didn't believe that she couldn't cure Lin Mu.

    "Tomorrow morning, I'll call the driver to pick you up, and I'll take you to the hospital for a check-up."

    Lin Mu immediately felt that there was some conspiracy in it when he heard the word of the check-up. It won't be a particularly good thing after all.

    "Mom, I'm fine. I don't need to go to the hospital!" Lin Mu refused without hesitation.

    "If you don't check, how do you know you're fine! You and Wei Ran have been married for four years, and there's no movement in your stomach. I don't know if there's something wrong with you, you don't know!"

    "I... .." It's really funny, she has never shared a bed with Xu Weiran, how could she have a child. What's more, she doesn't want children, and she wants to get a divorce soon!