77

If I want to talk about the inconvenient point after going public with Xu Weiran, it is...

    "Sister Mumu, you are so good-looking!"

    Lin Muxun looked back and was an actress in the "Beauty in the Bone" crew. It's just that there was no rivalry between the two of them, and they didn't say a few words when they started the game, but I vaguely remembered that she seemed to be called Li Wen.

    "Thank you." Compared with Li Wen's enthusiasm, Lin Mu's attitude was much colder.

    Just thinking that there is still some time before the press conference, and I can play with my mobile phone, I heard Li Wen say, "Sister Mumu, where are your nails made? Take a look!"

    She looked down at her nails, The smile is decent, or very official: "Really? Thank you! I painted it myself."

    Lin Mu hoped that his alienated expression could act as a deterrent and let Li Wen know that she didn't really want to talk. Because every time she talked to Li Wen, she had to turn her head back, which made her neck hurt.

    However, this was just Lin Mu's extravagant hope. Because next to Li Wen, other actors also started to talk to Lin Mu, and even Yu Nan, the assistant, couldn't talk, and everyone always mentioned Xu Weiran vaguely.

    Until a phone call saved her.

    The actor sitting next to Lin Mu saw a happy expression on her face, and curiously wanted to spy on her. But before he could see it, he was covered by Lin Mu.

    "I'm sorry, I'll go take a call first." Lin Mu said apologetically, then dragged Yu Nan out of the waiting room.

    "Hello."

    Feeling Lin Mu's vibrant voice on the other end of the phone, Xu Weiran's tiredness seemed to vanish in an instant.

    "What are you doing?"

    "I'm standing backstage at the press conference of the new play! How about you?"

    Since the completion of "Hugging You Again", she has been rushing around for various announcements, taking care not to enter the house. Today's press conference is her last job this week. The thought of going home soon makes her excited.

    "Just finished work, I'm going to pick you up."

    Although he talks to Xu Weiran every day, every time he hears his voice, Lin Mu feels full of heart: "Really? But will it be a little troublesome? I... "..."

    "Today is Valentine's Day, I want to see you soon."

    Xu Weiran's words undoubtedly disturbed Lin Mu's heart again. She was thinking, if this goes on, she will easily get a heart attack!

    "Then, I'll wait for you!" She admitted that she really missed him.

    ......

    "Let the leading actors introduce their inspiration for mask design!"

    The theme of this conference is that beauty is not in the skin, and the host asked each leading actor to design a mask. Most of everyone's design inspiration comes from characters, so Lin Mu's inspiration is a bit different.

    "I didn't think about it so much, just looking at myself wearing a white skirt, I somehow thought of a little rabbit, so I drew it like a little rabbit." Lin Mu was a little embarrassed.     Fans got to know Lin Mu again. In the past, I just thought that Lin Mu was good-looking, but later I found that her acting skills were not bad, and now I found that she was very real. In short, the more you understand, the more you feel that she is a treasure girl.     "Okay! Then, let's go to the fan interaction session. The main actors can give the masks in their hands to the fans present."     There were many fans of Lin Mu at the press conference. After searching the vast sea of ​​fans, Lin Mu stepped down in person. Send the mask.     The moment the mask was handed to the fans, a man in black and a peaked cap suddenly appeared in front of her. The gloomy aura emanating from the man's body made Lin Mu subconsciously step back, but it was still too late.

    A white light flashed across Lin Mu's eyes, and the next second she felt a tingling pain in her abdomen.

    The moment the man in black Lin Mu stretched out his hand to touch his abdomen, and spread out his palm, a patch of bright red blood.

    She fell back feebly. The white and flawless dress was dyed red with blood and bloomed enchantingly like a red rose, but at this moment it was only fearful.

    Lin Mu was a little dazed. She saw everyone's panicked faces, especially Yu Nan's. She looked like she was about to cry.

    She wanted to comfort Yunan, but she couldn't even lift her hand, every breath would cause severe pain in her abdomen.

    She felt her body getting colder. For some reason, I suddenly remembered that Yao Yao died like this in "Beauty in the Bone", but the pear blossom embellishment was missing.

    She thought that next time she would never play such a mortal role again, it would not be auspicious at all. If there's a next time...

    She's so tired, she really wants to sleep.

    However, a voice in her heart told her: I can't sleep!

    Yes! She couldn't sleep, she promised Xu Weiran to wait for him, she couldn't just die before she waited for him.

    Lin Mu slowly closed her eyes, she told herself that she just slept for a while, and she would wake up when Xu Weiran came.    
 She's really... just taking a break.