26

"I just told you." Lin Mu didn't see Xu Weiran's dissatisfaction at all.

    "Well." Xu Weiran's voice was cold. She has already decided, what else can he do?

    "When will we go?"

    "It's scheduled to go this Friday." Seeing Xu Weiran frowning, Lin Mu added: "Don't worry, Nannan will accompany me."

    Xu Weiran nodded mechanically.

    "Then I'll have a rest!" Lin Mu also finished explaining what he had said, and waved his hand to Xu Weiran, then closed the door.

    The wind that was carried when the door was closed slightly blew the sea of ​​​​fluid that had not been combed up in front of Xu Weiran's forehead. The intimacy of that night appeared in his mind again, the soft lips and sweet taste made Xu Weiran lingering.

    Looking at the door in front of him, he felt more and more annoying.

    ...

    Lin Mu and Yunan are sitting in the outdoor cafe of Chenming Department Store.

    This location is adjacent to the Central Park, only one side eye, the green of the garden is full of panoramic view. The vibrant greenery makes people feel better.

    "The crew travels, can I bring an assistant?" Yu Nan didn't seem to be interested in this trip. But it is also true, she has grown up by the sea since she was a child, so she must not be surprised.

    "I asked Shijing to ask for help, and he said yes, Shijing himself will bring his assistant."

    "Just accompany me! I'm a little scared by myself."

    Yu Nan stirred the iced coffee with a straw, reluctantly "Okay! Originally, I said I would go back to Yuancheng to see my parents. My poor old parents!

    " Uncle and auntie!"

    Yu Nan looked at Lin Mu with disgust: "Is that what I mean?" After speaking, she gestured with her hand.

    Lin Mu immediately got her thoughts.

    "Understood, buy whatever you want to buy today, I'll pay!"

    When he returned home in the evening, Lin Mu found Xu Weiran sitting on the sofa in the living room, watching TV rarely.

    A dusty memory suddenly emerged, Lin Mu looked at the quartz clock in the living room, and then smiled at Xu Weiran with a guilty conscience: "Husband, I forgot."

    Yes, she forgot that she still has access control. I had been filming for several months before, and I had long forgotten about it.

    Xu Weiran was stunned for a moment, then remembered that he seemed to have set an access control for Lin Mu before, and Lin Mu forgot to mention him. However, he was going to say something else.

    "When is your flight tomorrow?"

    Lin Mu felt a lot more relaxed when he heard that Xu Weiran didn't want to get into it.

    "Twenty past ten. What's wrong?" Lin Mu smelled something wrong.

    "I'll rest tomorrow." Xu Weiran paused, then continued: "I'll take you off."

    "Ah? No need! I told Nannan to take a taxi together."

    "And you are usually so busy, now you have When you have a chance to rest, you should relax. How can I trouble you!"