16

"What are you doing?" Lin Mu frowned and looked at Xu Weiran's hands on her waist with a puzzled expression. She found that she couldn't understand the man in front of her more and more now.

    He didn't want to take advantage of her! Although he is not close to women, he is so beautiful!

    Just when Lin Mu was about to slap off his salty pig hand, Xu Weiran asked, "You keep your head down, aren't you tired?"

    "I'm not tired." Lin Mu, who was sitting on Xu Weiran's lap, looked up at him again.

    "I'm tired." Xu Weiran said.

    These two words crossed over in Lin Mu's mind several times, and finally, his eyes widened, he gritted his teeth and said, "So you mean to look up at me, you are very tired! I can only look up at you, right?"

    "... .." When did he mean this? He just reminded her that she would be tired if she stood with her head down for too long, and it was not good for her cervical spine. Of course, holding her is to satisfy his own selfishness.

    "I don't mean it." Xu Weiran didn't coax people very much. Usually, others came to him to please him. He didn't know how to coax Lin Mu.

    I saw Lin Mu staring at Xu Weiran angrily. When she was angry, she would not listen to Xu Weiran's explanation.

    "Do you want to go?"

    "Ah?"

    Who will tell her what is in Xu Weiran's head and how to jump so fast

    . "There is an auction in Perth tomorrow night, do you want to go?" Xu Weiran, who was observing his little wife, naturally did not miss the flash of interest on Lin Mu's face. Although he didn't know how to coax her, he heard that women like expensive things.

    Lin Mu suddenly felt that his face was aching, and he felt that he had beaten himself in the face again and again today. But the auction is also, there must be very expensive things in it. Anyway, the money spent is the dog man's money.

    Having figured it out, Lin Mu felt that his face didn't seem to be hurting anymore. On the surface, however, she still looked indignant.

    "Don't change the subject, I'm still angry! Do you think I'll be relieved if you say that?" After speaking, she waited for Xu Weiran to coax her. But she forgot, how could Xu Weiran coax people.

    "That's it." A cold, low voice sounded.

    Xu Weiran also has his own pride. He has bowed his head first and gave Lin Mu a step down, but she can't help it if she doesn't appreciate it. If you want him to be inferior, he can't do it, so you can only stop here.

    In Lin Mu's imagination, the scene where Xu Weiran coaxed him did not appear, but the treasures he got were about to disappear. She couldn't let go of the opportunity to steal Xu Weiran's money.

    As soon as Xu Weiran removed the hand on Lin Mu's slender waist, he was stunned by Lin Mu's voice: "It can't be counted, I'm going."

    Seeing Xu Weiran's meaningful eyes, Lin Mu felt his face change again. It started to hurt, and there were signs of reddening. In order not to be seen, she buried her head in Xu Weiran's neck.

    With Lin Mu's chest full of him, Xu Weiran suddenly felt a little brighter, and put back the hand that had been removed.

    Lin Mu's heart is bitter! This stingy man, will she die if you ask her a few more times? If he asks again, she will definitely agree! It will not coax people! I really don't know what the original heroine likes about him. Tomorrow night, she must buy a lot of things, and he will have to bleed a lot to relieve her pain in the face.