36

"I'm thinking...I'm allergic to something." Lin Mu hesitated for a while, and finally choked out such a sentence.

    "Isn't it tested for allergens yesterday? What did the doctor say?"

    Xu Weiran looked at Lin Mu with a very complicated expression, then his eyes began to dodge, and he replied somewhat unnaturally: "The doctor said it was a food allergy."

    Lin Mu just thought about it . It's just to divert Xu Weiran's attention, so he didn't pay attention to Xu Weiran's abnormality at this time.

    "What kind of food allergy?" Lin Mu continued to ask. After all, it's her own body, she always has to know what allergies she has, and she will have a better idea next time.

    The guilty conscience was only for a moment, and Xu Weiran's face returned to normal after that. "The doctor didn't say anything specifically, but only said it was a food allergy."

    "How can there be so many kinds of food, if I can't tell them apart, then I won't be able to eat anything in the future?" Lin Mu thought about it and still couldn't believe it. How could the doctor be so responsible Responsibility, in general, a cause!

    Lin Mu remembered that there would be results from general tests, so he reached out and asked Xu Weiran: "I have done the tests, there will always be a list! Show me."

    "I was busy yesterday, and I accidentally dropped it." On the other hand, he secretly kneaded the test sheet in his trouser pocket into a ball. Xu Weiran was certain that Lin Mu would never search his trouser pockets.

    Lin Mu just doesn't believe it. He is usually such a meticulous person who would lose important things so casually.

    She began to analyze it seriously, and suddenly an idea crossed her mind. Lin Mu understood in his heart. As she spoke, she glanced at Xu Weiran from the corner of her eye, wanting to see if Xu Weiran had any reaction to what she said next.

    "I ate seafood last night, which I usually eat, so it seems that my allergy should have nothing to do with seafood. I also drink Sprite a lot, and it can also be ruled out. Then... the rest is only You have baked mushrooms for me."

    Sure enough, when Lin Mu mentioned mushrooms, Xu Weiran's pupils tightened, and Lin Mu caught it at that moment.

    "It looks like it's really mushrooms, right? I don't usually eat mushrooms!"

    Lin Mu pointed at Xu Weiran who was touching his nose, trying to pierce his calm appearance.

    "Are you guilty? If it weren't for you, how could I be allergic and how could I be lying here?" Lin Mu said the more and more aggrieved. Speaking of which, the source of her pain was mainly from Xu Weiran. If it weren't for him, there would be so many seafood choices, and I would have to choose a mushroom roast. She is sleeping beautifully now!

    At this point, Lin Mu has wronged Xu Weiran again. Xu Weiran would choose mushrooms, but he just wanted to be close. He has never been to such a barbecue restaurant since he was a child. He has always thought that kebabs are very unhealthy food, and he has never been to such a food stall-like restaurant. But there is still a time when Lin Mu is staring at him, so he has to go!

    So after seeing Shijing grilling skewers for Lin Mu, Xu Weiran elegantly picked up a bunch of mushrooms in front of him and grilled them.

    He knew that Lin Mu was allergic to mushrooms because he ate mushrooms, and he felt both distressed and guilty. I thought I could cover this up, but it was discovered.

    "It's my fault." Being discovered, Xu Weiran had to take the initiative to admit his mistake.

    Lin Mu was stunned, she had never seen Xu Weiran's posture. She had never seen him show weakness to anyone, and now she could count as one herself.

    "What did you say? Say it again! I panicked just now, but I didn't hear it." Lin Muke didn't want to let go of this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see Xu Weiran admit his mistake.

    If it weren't for the fact that the phone was too far away, Lin Mu would have wanted to record the voice!

    Lin Mu raised his eyebrows, but he couldn't see how complacent he was. Because of this, he didn't know that his appearance was a little funny in Xu Weiran's heart.

    Once or twice, the little rabbit always has a bad memory, and the next time it will still think that the gray wolf is just a herbivore slightly larger than her.

    Because there was someone in the next bed, Xu Weiran opened the curtain in the middle, knowing that the person in the next bed could not see Lin Mu and Xu Weiran at all.

    The woman in the next bed secretly thought, what are these two doing in the daytime?

    The curtain was drawn, and the whole atmosphere darkened. Lin Mu's raised eyebrows couldn't help but wrinkle at this moment.

    She wanted to shave herself, she was so happy to be someone as arrogant as Xu Weiran, and she was digested by herself, and now she must be thinking of a way to bully her and take advantage of her!

    Lin Mu watched Xu Weiran come step by step, then sat beside her hospital bed and pinned Lin Mu's chin with one hand. This time, Lin Mu was very obedient and didn't make any resistance. He just hoped that Xu Weiran would not pinch her for the sake of being so obedient.

    Without waiting for her to think, Xu Weiran narrowed the distance between him and her. Eye to eye, mouth to mouth for a while.

    "I still want to hear it," a low and seductive voice sounded. As they got closer, Lin Mu could read Xu Weiran's pronunciation of every word clearly.

    Lin Mu clearly realized in his heart that he should not be able to speak, but he blurted out the words without thinking: "Yes!"

    Hearing this, Xu Weiran's dark eyes flashed with eagerness to try, and then the light disappeared instantly, and the bottom of his eyes was deep.

    When Lin Mu saw Xu Weiran's posture, it was not hard to think of the previous times. She was so shocked that she immediately covered her mouth with her hands, afraid that Xu Weiran would accidentally kiss her.

    "That...is it time for me to come?"

    Yu Nan, like Lin Mu, was always used to being careless, and broke in without knocking on the door. As a result, I saw that the faces of the two couples were about to stick to each other's. The appearance of being in love with each other made Yunan, the light bulb, want to leave the ward immediately.

    As soon as Lin Mu heard Yu Nan's voice, he was so ashamed that he forgot what to do.

    Although Xu Weiran's move was caught by Yu Nan, he still stood up calmly with the flower of Gao Ling. It's just that I don't know if it was intentional or unintentional. When Xu Weiran got up, he deliberately lowered his head and let his lips run across Lin Mu's delicate face.

    The fleeting warmth, even in front of Yu Nan, made Lin Mu feel shy again and blushed.

    Seeing Lin Mu who was blushing but pretending that nothing happened, Xu Weiran thought it was cute and even wanted to pinch it. However, for now.

    Xu Weiran straightened out his suit, still in high spirits. Mingming took care of her all night, but Xu Weiran didn't feel embarrassed at all. He didn't wash up all night, and the stubble that was not obvious grew out, but it made him a bit mature and sexy.

    "I'll go out for a while." After explaining to Lin Mu, he lifted his foot and left the ward.

    Touching Shang Hong's cheek, Lin Mu's panic finally calmed down with Xu Weiran's departure.

    She thought a little distressed, her heart was beating so loud just now, I wonder if Xu Weiran heard it...