29

Lin Mugang had a tendency to go backwards. A slender hand crossed Lin Mu's eyes and held the hand that Shi Jing was about to touch Lin Muxiu's hair.

    "Mr. Shi, what a coincidence. The coldness of the polar regions penetrated into the bone marrow through the skin as the icy male voice came.

    This familiar voice, familiar coldness, and familiar taste made Lin Mu want to escape into the ground at this moment. There is nothing worse than being found out just after telling a lie.

    Lin Mu didn't dare to look up, and even lowered his head slowly, trying to make Xu Weiran ignore his existence as much as possible and try to struggle for a while.

    But Xu Weiran How could she let her go so easily!

    "Miss Lin is also there" Xu Weiran's voice was deliberately elongated, which put a huge pressure on Lin Mu.

    Lin Mu raised his head and sneered at Xu Weiran, full of guilt

    . Xu Weiran is like a wolf dormant in the dark, with green eyes flashing, waiting for the little animal that is about to invade its territory. Lin Mu thinks she is the lamb to be slaughtered.

    Xu Weiran didn't intend to appear. Although he Very angry, but as soon as Lin Mu came, he appeared in front of her again... It seems a little difficult to explain.

    He originally planned to have a fateful encounter tomorrow, and then explained to Lin Mu that he was on a business trip. All of this was so reasonable. But, after seeing Shijing and Lin Mu together, then Lin Mu lied to him, and now Shijing still wanted to do something to Lin Mu, he couldn't bear it any longer.

    "I didn't expect to see Mr. Xu here." Shi Jing said that he was not surprised by the sudden appearance of Xu Weiran. But looking at the hands he shook with Xu Weiran, Shi Jing remembered that he was going to help Lin Mu get the rice off his hair.

    But Xu Weiran was there, and he couldn't do that. He withdrew his hand and gestured to Lin Mu with his hand.

    Receiving the reminder from Shijing, Lin Mu lowered his head and checked himself, only to find that there were grains of rice in his hair.

    So, in fact, Shijing just wanted to help her get the rice away

    , but she just had a guilty conscience and forgot why Xu Weiran suddenly appeared here.

    It's a business trip again. If the last time was a coincidence, is it a coincidence this time? And it happened to be in a restaurant, especially this restaurant is not a place to talk about work.

    Lin Mu stared at Xu Weiran with scrutiny eyes.

    Xu Weiran also glanced back at Lin Mu, and then said with some yin and yang anger: "Miss Lin is so old, and she can get rice grains into her hair while eating, isn't it too careless?"

    He sneered again and came to a turning point : "Or, you did it on purpose and wanted Mr. Shi to help you get it down."

    After hearing this, Lin Mu couldn't help but get angry.

    Is he angry? But even if he is angry, he must have a degree! Yes, she lied to him indeed... not good! But didn't she lie because she was afraid that he would misunderstand him? But can he talk nonsense when he is angry? Is it fun to describe her as that kind of woman with deep heart? What reason does she have to do that! She doesn't like the times!

    Lin Mu was very angry and couldn't let go, so he could only clench his fists.

    Don't talk about Lin Mu, Shi Jing felt uncomfortable after hearing this.