37

"How did you know?" Lin Mu shifted his gaze to the two suitcases Yu Nan was holding, "Why did you bring your luggage with you?"

    "I called you at seven o'clock this morning. I wanted to remind you about the sea fishing. It turned out that Xu Weiran answered the phone and said that you had hives and were in the hospital!"

    "I wanted to come to see you directly, but he told me to bring my luggage and return to Huicheng at noon today. "

    I've arranged the rest as well. I told Producer Zhang that your family had to go back beforehand, and he even said a few words of warmth!"

    "He said he would go back to Huicheng today? In such a hurry!" Yu Nan He has always been very careful in his work, but what Lin Mu is more concerned about is how he went home so quickly. She didn't seem to enjoy the joy of this trip!

    Today, everyone went out to sea on a yacht and went fishing in the deep sea. She has not tried sea fishing yet, and she has expectations in her heart. It's just...

    Lin Mu couldn't help but sighed as he looked at the red marks on his arms that had not yet completely faded away.

    ...

    In the first class cabin, Lin Mu boredly looked at the clouds outside the window, and the man beside her was working hard.

    Lin Muzhuang glanced at it unintentionally, as if he was changing some agreement.

    So, with so much work, why did he come to her

    with the words 'want to see you', like a spell, suddenly began to linger in Lin Mu's ears with lightning speed. The throbbing that disappeared came back to my heart again.

    A man's perfect and flawless profile, angular profile, high nose bridge, and thin lips, all of which are the kind of aloof and noble type of men that thousands of women like.

    But now the handsome man in front of him is his... um... it should be his own! Lin Mu felt a little cosmic joy in his heart.

    "What are you laughing at?" Lin Mu raised his eyelids to meet Xu Weiran's cold eyes, a smile that could not be restrained in the future was stuck on his face, it turned out that Lin Mu was laughing unknowingly.

    "Me, am I laughing?" Lin Mu was still struggling in his final struggle. After seeing the obvious teasing on Xu Weiran's face, Lin Mu pointed at Yu Nan who was seated across the aisle.

    "I'm laughing at Nannan! She eats so much..." In fact, Lin Mu's words were fine. Yunan ate a lot... it was indeed quite a lot. In addition to finishing a pan-fried chicken chop, a cheese-baked pasta, and two tiramisu.     Xu Weiran also seemed to believe Lin Mu's words, bowed his head and continued to revise the acquisition agreement for Daoxiang Rice Industry. The following people made several copies for him, but he still felt dissatisfied, so he had to change it himself.     "Is it still itchy?" Although Xu Weiran wanted to focus on work, he unconsciously paid more attention to Lin Mu.     "After taking the medicine this morning, it's only a little itchy occasionally, and I can bear it." Thinking of who he was suffering here because of, Lin Mu gave Xu Weiran a vicious look.     Xu Weiran pretended to be invisible, and stretched out his right hand to let Lin Mu rest on his shoulder. With the appearance of an elder educating a younger generation, he said to Lin Mu, "You should rest more when you are sick." The     dog man took advantage of her again!     But Lin Mu didn't bother to care too much this time. She was really sleepy after taking the medicine. . Xu Weiran's shoulders were quite comfortable, she couldn't resist the sleepiness and fell asleep.     Sweeping across Xu Weiran's line of sight, he could only see Lin Mu's long eyelashes and the round nose that made people want to take a bite.     Xu Weiran tilted her head, her eyes darkened, and she forbeared and dropped a light kiss on the top of Lin Mu's hair.     This scene happened to be caught in the eyes of Yu Nan, and she began to think deeply: It seems that Xu Weiran is not as scumbag as Lin Mu said! It 's quite gentle     ...     "Ah! The smell of home!" Lin Mu couldn't help sighing when he got home. Traveling is very good, but after all, I don't belong to that place, so I have no sense of belonging at all, no matter how good it is, it is not as comfortable as home.