67

Lin Mu's eyes widened, and he looked at Xu Weiran's nonsense with a look of disbelief. She was about to be pissed off, when did she say such a thing?

    If it weren't for the crowded eyes of people on the set, and it's not suitable for public disclosure now, she would have come forward to have a theory with him.

    The staff present were caught off guard and sprinkled with a bag of dog food, and they all envy this woman who has been favored by Xu Weiran.

    The time scene is very complicated, even puzzled. The tenderness in Xu Weiran's eyes did not seem to be fake, and with the ring on his ring finger, he was a wife-loving madman.

    Since he has such a good relationship with his wife, how could he provoke Lin Mu?

    In other words, the flower of Gao Ling in the eyes of others is actually just a playboy who shows mercy everywhere.

    If so, it seems even more contradictory. He was interested in Lin Mu, and showed his relationship with his wife in front of Lin Mu. Isn't this generally a good feeling? When he did this, he was clearly pushing Lin Mu out!

    Although Lin Mu turned his back to him, he could not see her expression. But he thought, Lin Mu should be disdainful of being a mistress!

    "I still have something to do, so I'll go first."

    Xu Weiran smiled with a deep meaning when he left, which caused Lin Mu to glare at him secretly. The dissatisfaction in his eyes was about to overflow. He could almost expect that at night Lin Mu would question him like an angry pufferfish and ask him to give an explanation.

    He was inexplicably looking forward to the coming of night.

    ...

    Wen Caixia called Lin Mu.

    In just a few days, the money in the card that Lin Mu gave her was basically spent. There's nothing she can do about it. She just saw the clothes she likes and has enough money, so of course she wants to buy them!

    She planned to ask Lin Mu to give her some more money. If Lin Mu doesn't agree, she will threaten Lin Mu with what she heard from Feifei.

    She is a bit despicable, but if Lin Mu is willing to give her money, she doesn't have to do so absolutely.

    On the other side, Lin Mu had already finished work and returned to the hotel.

    Since Xu Weiran came over, she naturally lived in the suite that Xu Weiran reserved.

    As soon as the door was opened, Lin Mu could see Xu Weiran sitting on the sofa from a distance, as well as some messy documents on the coffee table.

    The chiseled profile face was shrouded in shadow under the projection of the crystal chandelier. But this did not detract from his appearance. On the contrary, he now has a sense of mystery to explore.

    However, to Lin Mu's disappointment, Xu Weiran didn't notice her coming back at all.

    Although she had a lot to say about what happened this morning, she couldn't bear to interrupt Xu Weiran's work.

    She quietly walked into the bedroom, took off her makeup, and cleaned herself up. Just as she was about to take a shower, Wen Caixia called.

    Lin Mu was a little annoyed, but with Xu Weiran these few days, he was a little happy to forget his worries, and almost forgot Wen Caixia.

    She came just in time, and she should hurry up and deal with Wen Caixia's affairs.

    She flicked the answer button and rubbed her eyes tired from long hours of work.

    "Hello."

    Wen Caixia couldn't wait to speak, and went straight to the topic: "Mumu, transfer me some more money!"

    "Didn't I just transfer money to you a few days ago?"

    "I In Yuancheng, I need accommodation, food, and clothes! That little money is really not enough!" Wen Caixia has no fixed place to live, and where is her cash cow, of course she has to be there!

    After hearing this, Lin Mu frowned. Is she still in Yuancheng? Wen Caixia is here, if a dissatisfied person comes to make trouble in front of her, things will be even more troublesome.

    "Well, I'll ask Lawyer Fan to find you tomorrow. As long as you agree to sign the agreement, I can give you another 500,000 yuan at one time."

    500,000 yuan? Wen Caixia thought to herself: Just based on the importance of what she has now, she thinks it's more than half a million.

    Besides, don't think she's confused when she's old. Isn't Lin Mu just killing himself by doing this? Coaxing myself to sign that agreement, I won't be able to account for it when I go to court in the future.

    She had figured it out for a long time that only by following Lin Mu's side would the money come continuously.

    "No!"

    Lin Mu was annoyed: "Then how much do you want? One million?"

    "I don't want 500,000, and I don't want 1 million. Just add the monthly alimony to 200,000 in the agreement, and the rest You will still pay for the cost of guaranteeing my old age, and I will sign it immediately."

    Lin Mu tightly clasped the corner of the dresser: "Although you are my mother, you have not taken care of me for 20 years or raised me! Don't you think that your request is a bit excessive?"

    "Although I'm an actor, my income is not as much as you think!" After four years of debut, she saved some money. But she has to give more than 2 million a year, and she can't stand it for a few years!

    Wen Caixia sneered: "You have no money, does your man have no money?"

    Lin Mu's pupils tightened, and his heart suddenly skipped a beat.

    "What do you mean?" Lin Mu said, pretending to be calm.

    "If I hadn't made you so beautiful, would you be able to find such a rich man?"

    "How did you know?" Lin Mu was very puzzled, very few people knew about her marriage to Xu Weiran. Where did Wen Caixia get the news.

    "I...I saw it!" Wen Caixia hesitated.

    "So! If I don't agree, what do you want to do?" Lin Mu asked.

    Lin Mu was not worried that her relationship with Xu Weiran would be exposed, she was just worried that if Wen Caixia would affect Xu Weiran and the Xu family.

    "Then I'll ask the media to expose it. You shouldn't want to do this, right?"

    After Lin Mutian fought for a while, she calmed down. The more afraid she was, the more Wen Caixia felt that she had caught her weakness, and the more she was able to make progress.

    "Okay! Then you expose it!" After Lin Mu finished speaking, he hung up the phone first.

    Lin Mu kept holding the phone until Xu Weiran came in.

    "What's wrong?" As soon as Xu Weiran walked into the bedroom, he saw Lin Mu who was in a daze.

    Lin Mu recovered from his thoughts and smiled at Xu Weiran: "It's alright! I'm going to take a shower first!"

    The question he imagined during the day unexpectedly didn't appear, and Lin Mu was not quite right tonight. Although he is smiling, he can see that it is very reluctant. As soon as he saw it, he knew that there was something hidden in his heart.

    He reached out and held Lin Mu's wrist, looking directly into her eyes: "If you have something, don't keep it in your heart, you can tell me."

    The two were close, and Lin Mu looked up at him. After a while, he said, "I... encountered a problem."

    Lin Mu told Xu Weiran the whole thing.

    After speaking in one breath, Lin Mu was expecting Xu Weiran to give some advice, but unexpectedly, he pulled Lin Mu into his arms.