Improvement

AMOUR

Dave instantly grabbed my waist as I was standing up. "Chris you mean to tell me this bitch yo girlfriend?" I said making him looked confused. "Woah woah how y'all know Alicia?" He said looking back n forth . "Oh this is the friend you been bragging so much about" she said looking me up and down.

"Damn bragging?" Dave asked. "You know whattt it's time for us to go" I said pulling Dave away by his hand as the rest of the group gathered their things and followed behind us. "Amour! Hold up!" Chris said jogging up to us. "Look I'm sorry I didn't know there was any bad blood between y'all hell Ian even know y'all knew each other" He said out of breath.

"It's cool we're leaving anyway" I said brushing it off. "So is anybody gone put me on game? Wassup?" He said looking at me and Dave. I looked up at Dave to see if he would want to tell him but he didn't say anything in return. "Just be careful, maybe she's changed... probably not tho that's for you to find out, see you around" I said walking off.

Dave and I got in the house with the group trailing behind. "Ouu I still owe that bitch a ass whoppin" Jayda said rolling her eyes. "Who you telling" I said looking back at her. "Get yo ass locked up down here if you want too, Ian getting you out " Dez said to Jayda smacking on some chips. "Shut up" She responded.

"Let me talk to you.." Dave whispered in my ear. I followed him outside by the pool. We sat down on the edge of the pool putting our feet in. "You alright? I know everybody don't exactly know what happened with me and ole girl but I can only imagine what old wounds it might open up for you and I'm sorry for that" he said holding my hand. "I'm ok... I gotta take my part of everything and I honestly have to say I was overreacting. I never let you explain the situation enough for me to even understand what happened. At the moment I wasn't hearing that you stopped it I was just hearing that she did it even if it was for a short period of time. To me it was just like why would you let it even get THAT far you know?"

"Nah you right shitttt she shouldn't have even been able to get that close to me but baby I promise you if Ian have that alcohol in my system that wouldn't even had happened I would've put a stop to it like you said before she could've even got started." He said explaining. I'm women enough to say back then I was childish and apart of me still acted like a little girl with no understanding. If I was the Amour I am today my reaction would've been completely different.

That's how I know Dave is the man I'm supposed to marry. The amount of growth he's brought to me not just in our relationship but to me as a person and mother is better than anything. I been through so much young it was almost like I was stuck in that place.

"Thank you for checking on me babe.. look at us and our communication" I said leaning on him. "We finna get married man. I learned from my mistakes, in the past communication was our biggest thing on both sides. I'm just glad it all worked out. Oh and I'm proud of you for walking away like that, the old Amour would've took off on her like that time at the mall" he said laughing.

"Oh don't you bring that up" I said pulling his ear. "Okkkk love birds since we left the beach early might as well jump in the pool." Izzy said walking out with India, Durk and Jania

"So Amour what color our dresses gone be" India said handing me a glass of champagne. "We still deciding... I wanna put both of our favorite colors in it some how but then again I could do so much with Royal blue , white and gold." I said. "Y'all know I'm straight crippin so it's only right I have some type of blue in it." Dave said.

We continued to talk until there was a knock at the door. "Ouu finally the chef is here" I said walking to the door. I opened the door and sadly it wasn't.... It was Alicia. "I'm convinced you just want yo ass beat" I said crossing my arms. "Look I just wanted to come talk to you" She said looking nervous. I moved my hands giving her the okay to speak.

"I understand me trying to mess with Dave while y'all were together was fucked up but to be honest I'm not on nun of that no more. I really did change and I actually do really like Chris. So I'm putting my pride to the side for one to apologize and to tell you Dave didn't even want me that night... he was drunk and I saw a shot and I took it. Since then I grew up a lot whether you believe me or not" She said

"I appreciate the apology and whatever you and Chris got going is y'all business. I haven't seen or spoken to him in over a decade so if your wondering if I'm going to tell him what you did.. I'm not, I'm not going to try and ruin what you got going on out of spite. Plus if it's real like you say it is then you'll be transparent enough to tell him about the "old you" I said putting my fingers up in quotation.

"Amour!" I heard Dave yell. I turned around and looked back at Alicia. "I gotta go... good luck with everything." I said closing the door. "I thought that was the chef. Who was at the door?" He asked. "Alicia" I said giving him a look. "We'll talk about it another time tho let's enjoy the rest of our vacation" I said wrapping my arms around his waist giving him a kiss.