Unanswered

Dave
I couldn't believe Millie I don't understand how she could just show up after all this time. She still looked a hot ass mess. I refuse to let Kairi see her especially like this. I might would've reconsidered if she got herself together but it even looked like she had bruises on her arms.

I looked at my mom was grabbing Kairi to go play with her so she wouldn't see Millie. I pulled Millie outside with Amour walking behind us. "Millie what are you doing here bro?" I said letting her go. "Dave I just wanted to see her, she's my daughter too." She said yelling. "Your daughter?" Amour asked from behind me.

I already knew where this was going and it wasn't about to happen especially here. "Yes my daughter" Millie said. "Yeah you birthed that little girl but as of right now your not her mother. You don't get to leave in and out of her life as you please, she doesn't deserve that." Amour said. "She's right Millie, and you still look a hot ass mess the fuck going on wit you?"I asked her.

"No-nothing Dave I'm fine" she said. "Look Millie you wrong as hell for showing up like this, you know I would never keep you away from her but look at you. You think I'm about to let my daughter see you like this?" I asked her. "Dave I ju-just need help okay" she said scratching herself.

"With what? You on drugs or some?" Amour said nonchalantly. I knew Amour was growing more and more frustrated as the conversation went on but out of the little respect I have for Millie as far as her being my baby in this world then I though I could at least help her help herself. I turned around and looked at Amour, I grabbed her hand walking away from Millie.

"Look pooh I 100% agree with everything you saying, but if she need help and I'm the only way she's gonna get it then why not?" I said still holding her hands. "Dave I don't have a problem with you helping her but why now? You know like why after all this time?" She said. " I don't know maybe she cake to her senses or something Amour I can't answer that right now." I told her scratching my head.

"Look Dave figure out what the hell she needs help with and do it, but one wrong move and we done wit the shit." Amour said looking serious. "I got you baby, and you know I'm not finna put her in Kairis life any time soon just help her get her shit together so maybe one day Kairi could see her again." I told her. "Okay Dave but I'm telling you something not right about all this but I support you" she said crossing her arms.

I walked back over to Millie as Amour went back inside. "Millie what's exactly do you need my help with?" I asked her. "Dave I- I get in with the wrong people and I owe them money from drugs I was stealing, they know so I am and if I don't pay them back they're going to kill me" she said crying.

"What the fuck Millie? Why you start taking drugs anyway?!" I said yelling at her. "Da-Dave I don't know I was just stressed and one thing lead to another—" I cut her off " how much?" I said. "100k" she said looking down. "Are you fucking dumb?! 100,000 dollars?! The fuck was you on" I said getting closer to her. "Look Dave nun of that matters all I'm asking if for the money and rehab ok that's it, these dudes are nothing to play with" she said rubbing her hands.

"I see I'm looking at all these bruises on you and shit" I told her pointing at them. "Me staying in Kairis life would've put her in danger Da—" "I don't wanna hear that shit Millie, when I picked her up that day you looked like shit then. Was you taking drugs around her? I asked looking confused. She looked down playing with her fingers. "MILLIE WERE YOU TAKING DRUGS AROUND MY FUCKING DAUGHTER?!" I said yelling.

"Yes Dave I was okay?!" She said. I shook my head looking at her disgusted. I don't know who this Millie was. I once loved Millie even after the bull shit she was still a good mother for the first couple months. Now I don't know what's wrong with her. The Millie I knew was nothing like this but I guess everything catches up to you sooner or later.

"Look Millie I'm bout to go in here and enjoy the rest of my babies birthday, then we can handle this shit tomorrow or some" I told her. She gave me her number to get in contact with her and then she left. I damn sure wasn't inviting her inside with everybody.

Amour
We were finally on our way back to the house after Kairis birthday. Dave's mom had took Kairi for the rest of the night after everything happened. Dave hasn't said much about everything going on but I could tell it was getting to him. We made it to the house and instantly went upstairs. "You wanna take a shower with me?" I asked Dave who was in his own little world. He nodded his head and began taking his clothes off.

About 25 minutes later we were getting out. I couldn't help but to wonder what else happened after I left and Dave wasn't saying much. "Dave?" I said sitting on the bed. He looked up from his phone looking at me. "Are you gonna tell me what else happened? It's obviously bothering you." I told him sitting closer to him.

He ran his hand down his face cutting his phone off. "Basically Millie got in with the wrong people, she got wrapped up in drugs and now she owe some niggas 100k or they'll kill her" he said looking at me.  My mouth dropped, I honestly didn't know what to say. "That's not even the only bad part.... she was taking these stupid ass drugs around my daughter Amour." He said like he was hurt.

I sat in his lap wrapping my arms around his neck. I was lost for words, I felt bad for Dave but mainly for Kairi. At the end of the day she was the innocent one in all of this. She was too young to understand but if something happened to Millie we would eventually have to explain it to her. We just had to figure out what would be the best move for Kairi.

Y'all think Dave should help her or say fuck it?
What about these niggas👀 who y'all think they is ☕️
This may make a turn for the worse 😏☕️