Bag

Dave
Izzy dropped me off at the crib and I instantly start missing Amour.
Dave-  Is it crazy I miss you already😩
Amour❤️- I miss you too
Dave- bet you won't pull up when you finish wit the shoot👀
Amour❤️- bet I will🤪 text you when I'm finished
Dave- Say less

I locked my phone and quickly got in the shower and did all my hygiene stuff. I got in my car and headed to the trap. When I pulled up I seen Dez and Durk standing outside waiting for me. "Wassup y'all" I dapped them up. They followed me into my office.
"Tell me something new." Dez sat down " man besides that bullshit that happened a couple months back everything going smooth." "Hell yeah and we moving more weight." Durk said

"But we do got a lil problem." Dez said. "Wassup?" I asked. "The police been moving around here a lot lately, I think we needa move the spot before they come bustin in this bitch." He said. "What the fuck y'all niggas waiting on. I want this shit gone and moved by tomorrow." I told them . "Say less" they walked out. Let me go show these lil niggas how I want my shit done before they get to fuckin shit up. I thought to myself.

Amour
I had just made it my photo shoot and I was getting my hair done by my friend Tae. I was excited to see how these pictures were going to come out. "So Jayda told me you got a new boo" Tae said. " Ima kill her ass, Me and Dave are still trying to figure out whats going on ourselves so I can't give you an answer." Ok but bitch you been smiling since I brung the nigga up."

"Tae!! Shut up damn" I said laughing "no but he's a really good guy." I couldn't help but to think about Dave. "Alright you ready to get started? My photographer asked interrupting the conversation. I nodded and stood up from the chair.

3 hours later...
I was so tired from the photoshoot. I felt like I had been here all day. I totally forgot I was supposed to pull up on Dave so I texted him to see if he still wanted me to come.

Amour- Hey, I just finished up still want me to pull up?😩

I waited for about 30 minutes and didn't get a responds so I headed home. I got home and took a long bath. My feet hurt so bad I just wanted to get in my bed and sleep. I got out the bathtub and checked my phone. Still had no response from Dave.

I was so hungry but didn't have any energy to fix anything so I climbed in bed and not soon after dozed off.

Dave
"Aye y'all finish the shit up in the morning I'm bout to head out. I told them. "Alright boss" they said.
I got in the car and pulled out my phone and saw the message from Amour that's was over 2 hours ago. "Fuck" I said to myself. I called her twice and she didn't answer I figured she went home and crashed.

I pulled up and got something to eat for me and Amour  from this McDonald's since that was the only thing opened this late. I pulled up to her Apartment and knocked on the door. Her ass had to be knocked out I was banging for at least 5 minutes. I knew she was home because her car was here.

She finally opened the door. She had on a long shirt and some spandex with her hair in a messy bun.
My boo looked tired as hell. "Hey mamas" I said . "Dave it's late." She said. "I know I got caught up with work, but I bought you some food." She smiled and opened up the door. "Oh that's fucked up" I said laughing.

We sat at the table and ate. She tore her shit up I could tell she ain't eat all day. "How was the photo shoot" I asked her. As we walked to her room and sat down. "It was really good, I get the pictures in a couple days, I'm tired and my feet hurt though." She said laying down. " I got you ma" I grabbed her foot and started rubbing it. She let out a little moan. "Aye girl you better chill out." We both started laughing.

"How was your day?" She said asking me. I sighed and rubbed my hand over my face. "Uh oh come here." She said patting the spot next to her. I got up took my shoes off and got in the bed with her. I laid on top of her with my head on her chest and her hands around my neck.

"Man just shit with the trap, stressing me the fuck out, lotta shit to do in a small period of time." I told her. "Don't stress yourself you'll figure it out." Amour didn't even like what I did but she still listened and supported me. I'm not sure what came over me but I leaned in and kissed her and she kissed back slowly opening her mouth for my tongue to slide in. I wrapped my hand around her neck and kissed her even more passionately.

I started to kiss and suck on her neck and she let out little soft moans. Little did she know she was make my dick hard. "Amour we gotta stop before this lead to some else you not ready for ma." She looked at me and pouted. "Uh uh nope come on we going to sleep."

She stared at me like her feelings was hurt. I wanted Amour but I wanted her when she was ready. I liked her so I wasn't gone treat her like these other bitches. "Don't do that ma." I kissed her lips over and over until a smile appeared on her face. "Ok ok Dave" she said laughing.

I gave her one last kiss "Goodnight Amour"
"Goodnight Dave."

I been trying to ease off into there relationship but there will definitely be drama coming in the next couple chapters ☕️☕️☕️