Body parts

Dave
I started to suck on Amours neck leaving her a couple hickies . I pulled her shirt off and grabbed her titties and started to twirl my tongue around her nipples. Amour started to yell out soft quiet moans.
I slide my fingers inside my boxers she had on.

Just what I expected Amour was wet as fuck. I kissed her all the way down until I got to her pussy. I pushed her legs back a little to start kissing on the inside of each. I pulled the boxers off and went back up to kiss her. " You ready ma?" I asked her she nodded her head biting her lip.

I went back down and slowly started to lick up and down her slit. I spread her legs some more giving me full access to her. I twirled my tongue on her clit. She started moaning sexy as fuck and it only made wanna eat her some more. I started to suck on her clit and slide two fingers in. "Uhhh Dave" she said grabbing the back of my head.

"You gone cum for daddy?" I asked her "yes baby" she said. I started sucking on her pussy faster. "She started to raise her back and grip the sheets I knew she was about to come so i fingered her pussy deeper and harder. "Daveeee oh my god I'm cumming." She yelled.I pulled my fingers out and pushed them right back in harder and faster. I felt her juices all over my hand. I pulled my hand out and looked at it soak and wet. "Damn ma." I said as she laid there out of breath.

I got up and went to the bathroom washing my hands and  rinsing my mouth with mouth wash and getting a wet warm towel. I walked back in the room to see Amour laying in the same spot I left her, with her eyes clothes. I chuckled "Pooh you good?" I asked her she lowly nodded her head. "Come here baby let me clean you up" I said. I wiped her down real good and took the towel back in the bathroom.

I came back and helped her put her clothes back on.
I laid back down and Amour climbed on top of me laying on my chest. I smacked my lips "Pooh you know I lay on you." She didn't say anything but I heard her light snores. I kissed her forehead and decided to go to sleep too.

Amour
I woke up to Dave not being on the other side which is weird because I usually always wake up first. I turned over and seen Kairi standing over me. "Good morning Kairi"I said tickling her stomach. Dave walked in the room "Kairi I told you not to wake her up." He said walking over to me. "She didn't babe I was already up."I told him. "Mhm good morning beautiful." He said leaning down kissing my lips. "Good morning"I said getting up to brush my teeth.

I walked out the bathroom and heard Dave and Kairi playing downstairs. I walked to the living room and saw Dave laying on the couch on his phone while Kairi was playing with her toys on the floor. I walked to Dave and laid down beside him wrapping my leg around him and putting my face in his neck. "What you wanna do today?" He asked me giving me his attention. I moved my head on his chest " I wanted to go to the mall." "Let's go ahead and get dressed so we can go to the store Ian got shit to eat." He said

I got Kairi dressed and did her hair. I put Kairi on a matching pumas jumpsuit since that's what Dave had on. "Pooh come on"I heard Dave yelling. This man always wanna rush somebody when he get ready. We got in Dave's car and drove to the mall.

"Dave do you wanna get her stroller?" I asked him "yeah we can get it just in case she get tired. He told me. I pulled it out the trunk while he got Kairi out the car. "Kairi you wanna get on dadas back?" She nodded her with the biggest smile.

 "Kairi you wanna get on dadas back?" She nodded her with the biggest smile

Dave
3hours later...
"Pooh come on, I'm hungry" I told Amour. She had me carrying all these damn bags and couldn't even feed a nigga. "Ok Dave come on" she said pushing Kairi stroller. I was putting the bags in the truck when I heard someone call my name. It was Alicia one of my old hoes. "Hey Dave, she walking up to me. "Wassup" I said dryly thinking she would get the point of me not wanting to talk to her.

"You should swing by later, you know I can do that thing you like" she said. Amour walked around the car " oh really and what's that?" She asked crossing her arms. "This yo new bitch or some." Alicia said pointing at Amour. "This bitch got a name baby"  Amour said walking up on her. I grabbed her hand and pushed back behind me. "Don't even do it" I told Amour.

"She ain't gone do shit anyw— " Alicia started to say. Before I knew it Amour was on top of her ass. My baby was whooping her ass but that wasn't the point my daughter was here and I told Amour I had it. I pulled her off of Alicia " Bro get yo ass in the fuckin car." I told her. Alicia got up and said "this aint over bitch."

I got in the car and didn't say anything to Amour. "Dave I know you not mad at me, she started the shit so I finished it." I didn't even respond to her because she wasn't looking at the bigger picture. I drove straight home I didn't even feel like going to the grocery store. I guess me not talking to Amour made her catch a attitude but Ian care.

I laid Kairi down for her nap and walked her room but soon got a call from Dez. "Wassup bro?" I said "man we gotta problem at the trap." "Say less I'm on my way." Amour was starring my ass down but Ian have time to argue so I simple told her I'd be back.

I got to the trap and Dez, Izzy and Durk followed me to my office. Them niggas wasn't even saying nothing they ass was just looking at each other. "Is somebody gone tell me what the fuck is going on." I asked. Dez ran his hand down his face " yeah man, we got robbed again moving the shipment." He said. "What the fuck you mean?!" I said getting up from my chair"

"Man we gotta have a rat or some, this shit happening back to back, these niggas know the moves we making before we even make them bitches." Durk said. "FUCK" I yelled. "From now on don't nothin leave this room until we find out who behind this shit." They nodded there heads in agreement. "Find the nigga that's behind this shit ASAP and let me know when y'all do, that nigga gotta go" I said.

Who stealing from Dave 👀
Is Amour gone apologize or she gone keep her lil attitude ☕️
Some shit finna be happening too so get ready😘