Boy or girl 💞💙

Amour
"Babeeeee" I said whining looking at the door pouting. Dave walked in the room "what's wrong pooh" he said coming to me. "I can't fit anything and the gender reveal is in a couple hours" I said looking down. "Baby you just went shopping last week, nothin you got fits?" He said looking at the clothes I had on the bed.

I sat down on the bed putting my hands on my face. I know I was most likely overreacting but try telling that to my hormones. "Come on baby" Dave said grabbing my hands. "Where we going"I asked looking at him grab the keys putting on his slides. "Find you some to wear" he said walking out.

Dave has been so supportive through this whole pregnancy. I honestly don't know how he puts up with me. One minute I'm mad and then the next minute I want to be up under him.

I walked outside to the car watching Dave strap in Kairi. I got in the car and right after Dave got in. "So where we going?" I asked. "The mall but we ain't got all day" he said.

We pulled up to the mall and Dave got Kairi out the car. We probably walked around for about 45 minutes before we were done and on our way back home. I did Kairis hair and got her dressed before taking a shower and getting myself ready.

Dave
I was downstairs playing with Kairi until I seen Amour come down holding some bags. No lie my baby looked good as hell. "Pooh why you just ain't tell me to get these for you" I told her grabbing the bags from her. "You were already down here so I just thought I'd do go ahead and do it."she said shrugging her shoulders.

I shook my head going to the garage to make a quick call. "Aye bro you did that thang for me" I said talking to Dez. "Yeah man me and Jayda got that shit set up foo." "Alright bro preciate it" I told him getting off the phone as soon as Amour walked in. "Who was that?" She asked putting Kairi in her car seat. "Uhhh Dez  he was askin about parking" I said lying. I couldn't tell her the surprise yet.

We pulled up at the place for the gender reveal to be greeted by everyone. "Hey pretty mamas" Jayda said rubbing Amours stomach. "Hey girl" She said hugging her. "Y'all ready to eat" Dez said already eating a lil plate. "Nigga it look like you is" I said smacking the back of his neck. "Man fuck you" he said laughing.

I walked in some more getting the rest of the gang and my moms. Surprisingly Amours moms kept her word and showed up too. She was sitting all by herself so I decided to go speak. "Hey I just wanted to say thank you for coming I know Amour happy to see you" I said. She smiled back at me "of course I'm ready to find out what my grand baby is going to be." "You ain't the only one" I said laughing.

"I got somebody I want you to meet" I said pulling her hands. I walked us over to my moms giving her a look to not be mean. "Ma this is Amours mom" I said awkwardly smiling. "Mhm well ima tell you now ion like what you said to my son—" "Ma!!" I said cutting her off. "What David" she said with an attitude. She said my first name too so I knew to shut up.

"No it's ok Dave I understand which is why I apologized to him and I apologize to you for disrespecting your child. I hope we can move past this I mean we're sharing a grandchild." Amours mom said. "I accept let's move forward but no funny business from now on" my moms said pointing at her. "Dada I eat now" Kairi said pulling on me.

"Oh Karen this is Kairi my daughter." I said picking her up. "Hi Kairi I'm Karen but you can call me grandma k" she said grabbing Kairis hands. I let them to talk for awhile and headed back to Amour who was eating of course.

"Hey baby" she said smiling. "What you over here feeding my baby" I said sitting down next to her. She couldn't even answer me she just kept eating. "I introduced your moms to mine and Kairi" I told her making her look up at me. "Uh oh how'd it go" she asked nervously. "You know how my moms is but I mean look they over there laughing now" I told her looking at them. " I could only imagine the look on your moms face" she said laughing.

"Alright pretty couple come on so we can find out this gender." Dez said in the microphone interrupting me she Amours lil moment. I got up locking hands with Amour as we made our way to the center of the room. Everybody gathered around us pulling out their phones. "Alright y'all on the count of three pull open the box" Jayda yelled. Everybody started to countdown as I looked sat Amour smiling "1..2..3!!"

"ITS A GIRL" they all yelled as the pink balloons came out. I smiled harder looking at Amour jumping up and down. I pulled Amour to me giving her a hug. "Pooh I told you!!". She gave me a kiss "Dave we having another girl" she said happy. "Kairi you having a sister baby" I said picking her up kidding her cheeks. "Yayyy" she said clapping.

About 30 minutes later I grabbed the mic from Dez "Alright y'all I just wanna say thank you for coming out and supporting us. But tonight is about you baby I love you so much. You giving me another princess. I appreciate you so much now wit that being said everybody come outside" I said looking at Amour  as she looked confused.

"Come on pooh"I said grading her hands. "Dave what's going on?" She asked looking around. We walked outside to see Amours brand new car.

"Daveeeee you did not" she said surprised

"Daveeeee you did not" she said surprised. "I did baby" I said smiling at her. Everybody was still recording her reaction as she got in the car looking around. "You like it pooh?" I said leaning in the car. "Yes baby I love it" she said giving me a wet kiss. Everybody was still talking and looking at the car for a couple more minutes

It was getting late and Kairi was going to my moms for the weekend. So I had Amour all to myself. She was getting dicked down tonight.

Sorry I haven't been updating y'all I been so busy with work but ima get back on it😬
Anyways y'all it's a GIRLLLL💞💞💞💞