Embarrassment

AMOUR

Since everything happened with Dave I've been putting my energy into my business and the girls. I had finally found a nice condo with a beautiful view. It was so peaceful here I've honestly just been in my own world. I knew Dave's grand opening would be tonight but I stood on my word on me not going.

I drove to the house to finish getting the rest of my things since Dave would probably be gone getting ready for tonight. I backed in the driveway and unlocked the front door. The house smelled like nothing but weed, I went upstairs to the master bedroom and it was a complete mess. Clothes everywhere all on the floor, dirty dishes, trash, weed bits on the dresser I mean it was just filthy.

I got my other two suit cases and emptied out my side of the dresser and then started taking my clothes that were hung up to the car. I got a couple boxes to get my perfumes, body washes and make up and then my shoes in another, cleaning everything out. There was also jewelry Dave had got me but I didn't want anything to remind me of him so I left it.

I brought the last couple boxes down and walked out the front door when Dave pulled in. I closed my trunk as he got out and walked over to me. "Here's your key" I said taking the house key off my key chain. "Preciate it I guess" he said standing there awkwardly. "Are you still going to be getting the girls tomorrow?" I asked.

"Of course Amour I know I made plans with them Ian forget" he said. "Well you should clean your house it's a mess in there and they don't need to be smelling smoke all day" I said getting in my car. "It'll be done and where we meeting at tomorrow?"

"I' don't know yet im sure you'll be out late for the club so just text me when you ready to get them" I told him. After that I drove off looking at him through the rear view mirror shaking my head.

I wasn't gone let him see me sweat but I had peeped a fresh hickie on his neck that just broke me. Tears came to my eyes all over again. I couldn't believe this is where we were now, it's crazy.

On the way home I picked up the girls and some pizza since that's what Kairi wanted and headed home. "Whose house is this" Kairi asked taking off her backpack. "Mommy's house" I said putting the food down. "Daddy house too?" She asked. "No baby mommy and daddy don't live together anymore but you'll see daddy tomorrow" I told her. She asked questions but I couldn't give her an answer to anything and I honestly didn't know how. Dave is the one that fucked us up he can think of a way to explain everything that's going on with us.

After I took their bath I put them to bed in there room which they shared for the time being. I took my shower and put on a movie in my room. During the movie my phone started blowing up with Instagram notifications so I checked.

Christina_.

6,457 Likes

6,457 Likes

Christina_. Papii 😍😘

Random What happened to @TheRealAmour_.
Random @TheRealAmour_. Whats tea👀
Random Boooo🍅🍅🍅 @DaveEast

This nigga is a joke, how you gone invite me to your club opening just to have the bitch you cheated on me with there? Then make her feel comfortable enough to post you as if y'all together. Niggas irritate my soul, I was truly starting to hate this man. I clicked off the post turning off my phone for the night.

Next Morning...

DAVE

I woke up and slid from underneath Christina, last night was a nigga grand opening so why not end my night smashing on some. Christina expressed her feelings for me but I told her I wasn't tryna rush nothing but I still fucked with her. She was a coo chick but I knew I ain't want her enough to be so serious.

I looked at the time and it was already a little past 1:00pm. I hopped in the shower for about 20 minutes and then put on some clothes I had in a duffel bag. I got on my phone sending Amour a text.

Dave~ Hey I'm ready to meet up
Amour~ Chic Fil A parking lot in 25.
Dave~ Alright coo

Where you going? I thought we could spend the day together" Christina asked. "Sorry, I'm getting my girls to spend some time with them.. I'll hit you later tho" I said slapping her ass. I walked outside throwing my bag in the car and heading to Chic Fil A when I got a call from Dez.

"Wassup bro" I said through my Bluetooth.

"Nigga wassup wit you? The fuck was you thinking letting ole girl post you like y'all together" he said making me scrunch my face. I got on my phone seeing Christina's post. "What the fuckkk" I said.

"Man Ian even know she posted it damn then I'm finna get the girls from Amour, I know she had to see it cuz everybody in the comments tagging her ass" I said getting frustrated. I understood she was fuckin wit me but we not in a relationship or nun and last thing I wanted was to throw anything in Amour face I did enough damage.

I texted Christina telling her to delete the post before pulling in the parking lot finding Amours car. I got out after her while she was getting Kaelani. I went to the other side to Kairi but she was sleep. "Damn my babies tired what they been doing" I asked Amour but she wasn't paying me no mind and I already knew why.

She helped me put them in my car "they'll be ready to eat when they wake up" she mumbled. Her eyes were real puffy and red like she had been crying all night. "Can we talk real quick?" I asked grabbing her arm. "Is it about them?" She responded. "No i just— "Then no, I gotta go" she said getting in her car and pulling off.