Caught up

Dave
I woke up with Amour still asleep laying on my chest. Today was finally the day was poppin up on these niggas. I was sending Amour to a safe house until all this shit was done. I couldn't risk anything happening to her while I was trying to figure this shit out.

I woke up sliding from under Amour going to use the bathroom. I came back out and grabbed mine and Amours Louis Vuitton duffle bags out the closet sitting them on the bed. I probably wasn't gone see her for a couple days it was just safer that way.

"Pooh" I said leaning over her with my hands on each side of her. "I already know" she said rubbing her eyes. I went over the plans with her already so she already knew what to expect. "Come on baby let's take a shower together, since I'm not gone see you" I told her smacking her ass. She walked in the bathroom and brushed her teeth cutting the shower on.

She was already in the shower when I walked back in the bathroom. I slid in behind her making her jump. "My bad ma" I told her grabbing her butt. It went from me grabbing on her into us having a full blown make out session and then us fucking. No lie I was feeling good now I needed that lil boost.

We got out the shower and I handed Amour her towel and wrapped mine around my waist. I grabbed her lotion and sat on the bed putting her legs on my lap. I rubbed her body down with lotion I been taking care of her because she ain't been feeling too good these past couple days but she good now.

"You ready for tonight" she said rubbing my back with lotion. "Nah but you know how this shit go, it is what it is." I told her standing up putting my clothes on. We both started packing our bags listening to some music. I finished and carried our shit to our cars.

When I came back Amour was sitting in the bed with her head down. "What's wrong pooh?" I said pulling on her hand. "Im scared" she said looking at me. "What you mean? This why you been quiet all morning?" I asked her. She nodded looking up at me "Dave what if something goes wro—" "it won't, I promise" I said interrupting her. She nodded again pulling me into a hug.

I walked her outside to her car opening her door. I gave her one last hug and kiss before she got in. "Be safe alright" I told her closing the door. "You be safe"she said pointing at me. "I will baby I love you" I told her walking to my truck. "I love you!!!" She yelled out the window.

It was finally time to do what I had to do. I've been wanting these answers for the longest. I pulled up to the trap and walked in. Everybody was gearing up getting ready for what was about to go down. I put on my bulletproof vest and changed the rest of my clothes.

"Alright y'all get ready to head out!! I want them niggas alive mainly Shooter so when you get him bring him back to me!!" I yelled to everybody. I was in my own zone not really talking I don't know something just ain't feel right wit all this. "Aye you good bro" Dez said snapping me out my thoughts. "Yeah let's roll" I said grabbing the keys.

Me and Dez decided to stay back until we got the call they was at the warehouse. About 2 hours later my trap phone started ringing. "Speak" I said fast "it's done" they said and hung up. Me and Dez got in the car following Durk and Izzy. We had finally pulled up and it was two of my guards letting us in and then closing the gate.

I walked in seeing niggas talking. "Where he at?" I asked waiting for a response. "Basement" one of them told me. I walked down there with the gang and opened the door seeing him tied up. "Well well well look who joined the party" shooter said.

"Nigga party? Nah but you owe me some answers" I told him pulling up a seat in front of him. "Nigga ion owe you a bitch ass thing but you— you owe me something" I looked confused at him he looked familiar but I couldn't tell where I seen him from. "Oh yeah and what's that" i said crossing my arms. "How bout you call Amour and ask her" he said smirking.

I stood up real fast and walked to get my burner phone calling the other phone I got Amour. It rang a couple times until she finally picked up. "Amour?!" I said yelling "Dave?!! They took me Dave please help me" she said crying. I dropped the phone running over to Shooter punching him.

Dez pulled me off of him "bro we still need answers we not gone be able to get her back if we kill him now" he said whispering to me. "What the fuck does Amour have to do with any of this?!" I said yelling in his face. "You don't remember me huh? The night you met Amour. You thought I didn't know who the fuck you were when you rolled up. Only reason I took of was because I didn't have no heat on me" he said laughing.

It finally hit me who this nigga was. He was the nigga that was raping Amour when I found her but that still didn't explain why he was on some funny shit. "But when you killed my lil cousin Von I really had to get some payback so I started fuckin on Millie." He said nonchalantly. "So you rape my girl and claim her as yours and then you hit me wit some bullshit about Von snake ass?!" I yelled getting more angry.

"Bitch she was mine. That night I made her mine"He said getting mad. "Nigga shut the fuck up you dirty ass nigga who the fuck goes around raping females anyway? You think you finna just get away with this shit" Dez said getting in his face. "Von was a snake ass nigga anyway so he had to go" Izzy told him. "Man FUCK YALL!!" He yelled at them. "That's okay because your little bitch ain't gone get to far you thought you was being smart moving her? Nigga as soon as you left we grabbed her ass" he said laughing showing the blood in his mouth.

I hopped back on him again this time I was letting up. I got up off of him grabbing the phone and calling the number again. "Dave!!" She said still crying. "It's okay baby ima find you I promise I am" I told her getting chocked up. I walked out the basement and back up stairs. "I want all hands on this shit, nobody goes home until I get her back. Understood?!" I said yelling at them now I was just angry.

I had to get Amour back that was my baby man. I couldn't go with out her only good thing about this shit is that we know all there spots even the ones they don't think we know. See when we was watching them I had trackers put on all there cars. I was sure she was at one of the locations just didn't know which one.

Quick recap. Ok yesss shooter is the dude who raped Amour but he was also Vons cousin. In the first couple chapters Dave found out somebody close was stealing from him and it was Von so he killed him not knowing who Shooter was at the time. Okay? Okay 😂

Whewwww chile🤦🏾‍♀️
Dave thought he was being smart moving Amour but shooter was ahead of him.
But them trackers gone help my nigga out. HOPEFULLY 😏☕️☕️☕️☕️