Family Time

Dave
Moms was having this lil family dinner since Izzy was released out the hospital a couple days ago. Before we did all that Kaelani had to go get her shots today. "Bae you ready?! I said putting Kaelani in her car seat. "Coming!!!" She yelled coming down the stairs with Kairi.

"Kairi where your jacket at mama? It's cold" I said looking around the living room. She shrug her shoulders looking at me. I finally found it putting it on her, grabbing her hand and then the car seat with the other. "Dave did you pack enough for them since we're going straight to your moms?" Amour asked. "Yeah it's two different bags you got em one wit bottles and the other wit clothes" I said walking to the garage.

I put Kaelani in the car and then picked up Kairi and sat her in her seat. I got in the car followed by Amour. "Ouuu thank God you started up the car" she said. "Duh my babies can't be gettin sick in this weather." I said pulling off. "And amour don't be getting on these nurses now" I said lookin at her and back on the rode. "I might cry Dave I wanna see my little baby hurt" she said looking at Kaelani.

About 25 minutes later we pulled up to the doctors. Kairi had fell asleep again so Amour carried her while I got the car seat. Amour checked us in filling out the paper work before they could see us. "Brewster?!" The nurse called out making us get up to head to the back.

"Come on my pretty girl"'I said taking Kaelani out her seat. "Daddy sorry for what they finna do to my baby too but it's gone be ok" I said kissing her chubby cheeks. "Aww look at that" the doctor said coming in. "So we're just doing two shots today one in each leg and I'll tryyy to make it as fast as possible" she said putting her gloves on.

"Okay dad try to keep her as still as you can for me" she said as I held Kaelani down on the bed limiting her movements. The doctor gave her both her shots and my baby hollered. "Ok ok mama she done now" I said rocking her. Amour was rubbing her back while I was trying to get her pacifier. After she calmed down I put her back in her seat. "Why you give my baby yo bad as attitude, look at her mugging now" Amour said making me laugh. My baby was mad at everybody at this point.

"Daddy didn't do it this time baby" I said rocking her car seat

"Daddy didn't do it this time baby" I said rocking her car seat. I put her diaper bag on my shoulder and grabbed the car seat with one hand and Amours hand with the the other. "Kairi gone have all the energy in the world when she wake up from this nap" amour said putting her in the car. "She be on that iPad all night." I said laughing.

"Well she starts going to day care next week so no iPad after 8 I'm not dealing wit her attitude because she ain't get enough sleep" amour said making me nod. "So what about Kaelani? With you going back to work, I know she not going with you" I said looking over at her driving. "Of course not your mom is going to be watching her until she gets a lil older than she'll start going with Kairi. I just don't want to send her just yet." She said. "Whatever you wanna do pooh" I said putting my hand on her thigh.

We had finally pulled up to my moms crib and everybody was already there. I looked behind me at Kairi and she was wide awake. "Oh now ya ass wanna wake up huh" I said shaking my head. I let her out the car and Amour grabbed Kaelani. "Yooo!!" I yelled through the house. "Boy stop all that yelling" my moms said coming around the corner.

Everyone was in the living room, the kitchen or even outside. Well the guys were so you know they was blowing that gas. I went outside and dapped everybody up. "Nigga you smoking already" I said looking at Izzy. "Man the doctors ain't say nun about smokin a lil some" he said shrugging his shoulders. I hit the blunt a couple times and went back inside followed by everybody else.

"Let me see my niece" Izzy said picking up Kaelani. "Dave, Amour told me how you acted in that doctors office" my moms said laughing. "How I acted? She the one that was crying in the corner . Ol crybaby ass" I said looking around for her. "Dave ya daughter over here done went crazy in this diaper." Izzy said covering up his nose. "Don't do my baby bitch" I said grabbing her.

I went to one of rooms my moms had set up for the kids and changed her. It was about time for her nap anyway so I went ahead and put her to sleep. I walked out and backed to the living room to see Amour talkin to Jayda ass. My baby was so fine "What y'all talkin about?" I said putting my head on her shoulder. "Girl talk" she said keeping it short. I started rubbing on her thigh and kissing on her neck.

She turned her head looking at me. "What pooh"
I said leaning back. She started laughing "Dave you high as fuck" she said. I smacked my lips "let's go fuck real quick" I said seriously. "No dave everybody's here" she said smiling. "Exactly they ain't gone know" I said rubbing on her ass. She shook her head laughing "I'm going to the bathroom" she said leaving.

She had me fucked up if she thought I wasn't finna get in that and her lil 6 weeks was up. I walked in the bathroom on her washing her hands. "Dave what are yo—" I shut her up with a kiss. I lifted her up on the sink and locking the door. I pulled her panties down and lifted up her lil dress she had on rubbing on her clit. She moaned into my mouth unbuckling my pants and pulling them down.

She grabbed my dick and inserted it into her self. "Fuck Dave" she said in my ear. Man I missed this shit. I sped up my pace while sucking on her neck. A couple minutes later she had cam all over my dick but I wasn't done. I turned her around facing the mirror while she arched her back throwing it back on me. "Shit" I moaned grabbing her waist.

Knock Knock
"Hurry y'all nasty asses up and I'm snitching" I heard Dez say. We busted out laughing pulling up our clothes. "Don't worry we'll finish tonight" I said slapping her ass. We walked out and back to the living room. Nobody noticed but Dez ass and he was just shaking his head. "You lucky ian tell ya moms" he said point at me. "Nigga I'm grown" I said laughing. "Oh fr well let's go tell her then" he said walking off. "Chill out foo" I said pulling him back. "That's what I thought" he said as we both started laughing.