Let it go

Amour
I walked downstairs following behind Dave holding his hand. I had so much to say but really didn't know how. I walked in the kitchen and looked around to all the food. I could say a lot about my "mother" but I could never say she couldn't cook.

"Hey, you hungry" she said with a smirk. I nodded sitting at the table next to Dave. We all begin to eat and it was the most awkward thing that I've ever been through. Nobody said anything everybody just ate, well until now.

"So Amour how far along are you? Do you know what your having?"she said smiling. I shook my head no "I'm about 4 1/2 months now and we're doing a gender reveal" I told her eating the rest of my food. "I'll be back" Dave said taking the plates in the kitchen.

"So I really came down here to talk to you about everything, I took your advice and seen a therapist." She said looking at me. "Good" I said dryly. "My therapist says I should let you say what you need to and go from there. So I'm all ears if you would like to talk" she said nervously.

I sat up in the chair looking at her. "You know I thought about this for the past 10 years and I still don't know the words to say to you." I told her as she looked down. "You hurt me more then you will ever now, I needed you and you weren't there. Why? Why did you protect him and not me? You let him do that shit to me and did nothing!!" I said crying. Dave walked back in looking at me and then rushing next to me.

"Amour I am so sorry I didn't protect you. I'm sorry I didn't love you like I should've. I'm sorry I wasn't the mother you needed me to be. I'm sorry for everything" she said crying. "I hated that I was even here. I hated my life growing up and I still carry all that shit til this day. But this man right here deals with it all. He accepts me and loves me flaws and all, and you decide to question him and his character?" I said wiping my tears. "I apologized to him for that Amour and I'll do it again I'm sorry for judging you based off nothing, I tried to take the attention off of me and put it on you, because I knew what I did was wrong" she said as Dave nodded.

"What can I do now Amour? I miss you and I want more than anything to be apart of your life" she said reaching over the table grabbing my hand. "You can't change anything you did it's too late but I want my mother there. Look at me, I'm pregnant and I can't even call the one person that's supposed to be here" I told her looking down. "If you'll have me I would love to be here now. You too Dave" she said looking at the both of us.

I looked at Dave and he nodded his head giving me the okay. "Okay, but we'll have to start off slow like veryyyyy slow" I told her. She nodded smiling "of course I'd love that, but I go back to Texas in a few days to finish my therapy sessions" she said. "That's good, um have you and dad talked?" I asked calmly. "Um no he hasn't talked to me. I don't blame him, as far as I know the divorce is still happening" she said wiping a tear looking down.

"In case I haven't made it clear I forgive you for everything not just for you but for myself and my family. I don't want to carry that anymore, I can't" I told her giving her a slight smile. "We stood up and she walked over to me giving me a long hug. I felt her tears on my shirt. I pulled away looking at her "you still need to forgive yourself, I can see you don't" I told her holding one of her hands as she looked down. "Just make it up with your grand baby" I said rubbing my stomach smiling.

We cleaned up the kitchen after breakfast having little small y'all. It was still a little awkward of course but I knew it'll take time to have a good healthy relationship. I put me and Dave's clothes in the washer and walked back upstairs to him while my mom went in the guest room.

Dave
I was so proud of Amour. I knew how hard it would be for her to listen and accept the things her moms was saying. She actually said how she felt and didn't hold back. Seeing that made me look at her a little different but in a good way, I'm happy I could be here for it.

She walked in the room with a smile on her face. I opened my arms inviting her to me. She got on the bed straddling my lap. "What you think?" She said looking at me. "I'm proud of you pooh, I think everything went smooth don't you?" I asked putting my hands on her waist as she nodded. I kissed her lips and then leaning back on the pillow rubbing her stomach making the baby start kicking. I started smiling at Amour.

"Uh uh Dave she's right down stairs" she said as I I laid her down getting on top of her. "Mhm" I told her pulling her shorts down. "Da—" she started to say after I slid my fingers inside her. "What baby" I said started to lick up and down her slit and then around her clit.

As I was still going Amour ass was getting louder and louder. I knew she was about to cum but damn her moms was still in the crib. She arched her back cumming all over my mouth and fingers. I slid my fingers out licking the rest of her juices up. She rolled over still out of breath. I started laughing slapping her ass going to rinse my mouth out.

I walked out the bathroom "aye pooh what time is the gender reveal?" I asked her grabbing my phone. "6 why?" She said with an attitude. "Chill out Izzy ugly ass asked me I forgot to text him back" I said. "Mhm and he look like you why you calling him ugly" she said. I walked over to her laying down "man that nigga don't look like me I'm more handsome" I said rubbing on her ass. "Yes you are baby" she said kissing me.

Gender reveal next chapter ‼️🤪
Comment 💙 or💞 I still don't know what I want them to have yet😂
But after the gender reveal some gone happen and it's gone be real serioussss😬