Do over?

Amour

I woke up with Dave laying on top of me. I swear this man loves being under me, he's such a baby I love it though. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time it was now 9:00am. I had to be at my store no later than 10. "Babe?" I said shaking him to wake up. "Hmm?" He answered. I have to get ready for work. He moved over and went back to sleep.

I got up and went in my bathroom to shower and get dressed. I had alot of orders that needed to be sent off by 3:00pm. I put on my clothes and took a quick a picture.

I walked back in the room and Dave was putting on his shoes

I walked back in the room and Dave was putting on his shoes. "You getting ready to go?" I said "yeah I told my moms I'd pick up Kairi this morning." He said. He walked over to me licking his lips. "You look good Pooh." He told me. "Thanks baby." I said kissing him while he gripped my ass. "Mmm baby give me 10 minutes." "You so silly"I told him laughing.

"I was thinking maybe you should come over tonight and spend more time with Kairi, since last night didn't go too good". "Of course, I'll text you when I leave my office" I said smiling. He kissed me and we walked out the door together. "Ok mamas I'll see tonight, oh and bring me some clothes you staying with me." He said opening my door. "Ok I will" He leaned down kissing me one last time. "Bye babe" I said pulling off.

Dave
I finally made it to my moms to get Kairi, I rung the door bell and my moms answered. "Hey sweetie." She said hugging me. "Wassup ma" I said "Da Da!!" Kairi said running up to me. "Hey babygirl, you been good?" She nodded her head smiling. "Da Da I go wit you now?" She asked. "Yeah baby you go wit dada."

"Aye ma let me holla at you, Kairi go play." I said and she ran off. We sat down at the kitchen table "so
Millie decided she didn't want to be apart of Kairis life anymore." She shook her head "that damn girl something else I tell you. Well David you know what you have to do, she all you got now it's gone be hard but you got it." She said rubbing my back.

"Yeah but ma you seen how it changed me wit pops not around ion want that to have an affect of Kairi my baby don't deserve that shit man." I told her looking down. "Baby everything happens for a reason wether we understand it or not. We just gotta move forward like we do everything else, Kairi surrounded with nothing but love now" she said. "Thanks ma" I said kissing her cheek.

"Oh and one more thing you never told me how you felt about Amour, you know you always see shit ion see." I told her "Dave I actually like her, she's a sweetheart." She said smiling "whatttt? Mama you for real?!" I said with my hand over my heart. My moms never liked anybody I brung home she always seen the shit I didn't. "Yes Dave you better treat her right or ima whoop that ass myself, I want some more grandkids now don't fuck it up." She told me point her finger at me. " I won't ma I actually like this girl she different, she got me doing shit I never did." I said smiling. "Y'all gone get married boy I'm calling it right now." She said smiling.

I was still chilling wit my mom and Kairi and I decided to text Amour and see how work was going.

Dave- Hey mamas how everything going?
Wifey💙🔐- Good baby I'm almost finished how's everything with Kairi?
Dave- Good her bad ass always getting into some shit she need a whooping 😂
Wifey💙🔐- Dave don't whoop her or ima whoop you
Dave- damn you takin up for her already you supposed to be on my side pooh😔
Wifey- you so sensitive 😂 my big baby I miss you😘
Dave- I miss you more Pooh 🥰 hit me later
Amour- ok baby😘