Texas here we come

Dave
"Amour come on, before we miss the flight!" I was putting our suitcases in the car I don't know what the hell Amour was doing. "Boy stop doing all that yelling" she said walking down the steps. "I'm sorry pooh but we gotta go." Last night I had dropped Kairi off moms, I decided to leave her at home because I didn't know how this trip was going to go.

Amour
We had finally got to the airport. I wasn't a fan of flying so Dave sat by the window. Thinking about me seeing my parents after all these years made me feel uneasy. "You okay" Dave said rubbing my thigh snapping me out of my thoughts. "Ye-yeah just nervous that's all". "It'll all workout Pooh and if it doesn't than at least you can say you gave it one last shot and close the chapter." I nodded, Dave was right I had to finish writing a chapter even if I wasn't ready.

There isn't going to be a perfect time and I don't wanna hold this inside of me forever and possibly take it out on Dave. I just had to face this head on and with Dave by my side I knew I could do just that.
"Dave Thank you again for everything, I know how important it is for you to spend Christmas with Kairi." "Amour you don't have to keep thanking me pooh, and the day after Christmas we'll be right back with Kairi. I know how much this means to you, ima be here every step of the way ma." He said kissing my hands.

I rested my head on his shoulder as he kissed my head. "You got this baby you been through way worse." He said. Soon after he said those words I drifted off to sleep.

Dave
"Come on ma we here". I said shaking Amour. We spent about another 45 minutes just to get our luggage and find our Uber. Dallas was a beautiful city but I couldn't see myself leaving New York and living here. We made it to the hotel and I was tired as hell and so was Amour she only slept her last hour.

"Amour you just wanna order some food and chill for the night?" "Yeah I'm tired anyway" she said walking out the bathroom. "Order some food and ima hop in the shower" "what if I wanted to get in with you" she said pouting. "Hurry up then" I told her and walked in the bathroom.

I turned the shower and being washing up until I felt Amours hands on my back. I turned around giving her a kiss. "Turn around so I can get your back" I told her. I washed her back and then she did mine. I know what y'all thinking "no shower sex." It was normal for me and Amour to take showers together. We rarely took them separate. We didn't know what giving each other space was.

We got out the shower and I rubbed her body down with lotion and she did mine. I heard a knock on the door and I knew it was the food. "Lay down I'll get it"I told her. I didn't even care for the price, I just gave him $100 and told him to keep the change I just wanted to hurry up and go be under Amour.

We ate and watched some movie Amour like, I called my moms so we could tell Kairi goodnight but she was already asleep so I told her I would call her in the morning. Amour was already knocked out so I just laid on her and went to sleep.

Next Days afternoon
Amour
I woke up and Dave was still asleep. I checked my phone and it was 2pm. This was the best sleep I've had in a long time, I love my baby but she man she wakes up at the crack of dawn. I got up and went to go pee and then dig my hygiene stuff and got myself together a lil bit.

 I got up and went to go pee and then dig my hygiene stuff and got myself together a lil bit

When I was done I walked back in the bedroom and Dave was still sleep. I know he was tired but I was starving so I decided to mess with him. I started scratching in his beard and putting my fingers in his ears. "Amour stop man" he said. I started kissing all over his face and then I bit his lip. He opened his eyes and just stared at me. "Baby I'm hungryyy" I whined "alright give me another hour" he said rolling over. "Uh uh Dave is already pass 2."

He ignored me so I started jumping on the bed. All over him making him mad. He finally got up looking irritated but I didn't care he know how I was about my food. He got up and went to the bathroom while I  was putting my clothes on. Dave walked out brushing his hair. "What you wanna eat" He asked "Well is Christmas Eve and I know my parents usually cook so I thought this would be a good chance to see them."

He nodded his head going back into the bathroom. I followed him because his big head ass ain't gave me a kiss all morning. I stood behind him with my arms crossed. "What's wrong wit you?" He asked looking at me through the mirror. I wrapped my arms around his stomach "you haven't gave me a kiss" I said pouting.

He picked me up and sat me on the counter kissing me all over my face. "I'm sorry pooh"  He said kissing my lips. "Better?" He asked I nodded my head smiling hard as hell. He put me down and slapped my ass. "Come on let's go the Uber here."

The whole drive to my parents house was nerve wrecking. I felt like I was sweating bullets, Dave held my hand the whole there. I know by me coming back is only going to bring up things that I may not be ready for, things that people don't know, things that could break my family apart for good. But the truth had to come out one way or another.

We had finally made it and as I was walking to the house my grip on Dave's hand became tighter. "Its okay baby you got this" He said kissing my hand. I nodded my head and rung the door bell. "Hi daddy" I said as he opened the door.

Cliff hanger 😘
What big secret y'all think Amour got that could possibly break up the family?👀☕️
FAMILY DRAMAAAA get ready😏☕️