After Math

Amour
I woke up with the worst headache. I guess from being knocked in the head. I soon realized I was in his bed and I never made it back to my guest room. Dave walked in with a glass of water and what looked to be some pain pills. "How'd you sleep?" I looked around and back at him "don't worry I took the guest bed ma nothin happened." I took a sigh of relief and nodded my head. " I got you some food and went to get your car while you were asleep."

I nodded my head and looked at the time which read 4:47pm. My eyes widened I didn't realize I slept this long. "What's your name ma?" "Amour" I whispered and looked down. " I'm Dave if you don't remember, but look you can stay here a couple days until you feel better i know your still hurting." I nodded my head.

LATER THAT DAY...

Dave
Amour was still at my crib which I didn't mind she went through a lot I figured it's the least I could do. She even started to come around a little more. I wanted her to take her time I was going to force anything out of her.

Today I was going to see my babygirl Kairi. That little girl is my heart. I decided to take her to the park since that's all she's been saying. I rung my baby mama's door bell and she answered the door half naked. " Yo wtf put some clothes on." "What Dave you seen it all before, you can always see it again."

Millie was that baby mama that didn't know how to take no as an answer, she wouldn't give up. I told her ass plenty of times Ian want shorty but she wouldn't stop. " man where my daughter at?" " Da Da!" I heard Kairi yell. "Hey mamas, what you been doing." "I color wit mommy" she said. "You didddd? You ready go wit dada to the park." She nodded her head and began clapping her hands.

A few hours later I took a sleepy Kairi home and drove back to the house

A few hours later I took a sleepy Kairi home and drove back to the house. I texted the guys to come over the crib for a lil bit since Ian have nun to do. I walked in the house and seen Amour " hey a couple my niggas finna come through" she nodded in went upstairs.

The door bell rung and I knew it was Izzy, Dez and Durk. " Wassup y'all" I said as I dapped them all up. " Shit you the one that's been gone nigga wassup" Durk said. I explained the whole situation with Amour and they couldn't believe that shit. " Damn foo that's crazy" Dez said. As soon as he said that Amour walked in the kitchen.

Amour
I forgot my water down stairs in the kitchen so I went to go get it. As soon as I walked in the kitchen all eyes were on me. I felt uncomfortable and Dave could tell. He walked up to me and looked me in my eyes. " Amour they won't hurt you I promise okay" he said. As he wiped a tear I didn't even know I had. I nodded my head okay.

I talked to Jayda a couple hours ago she doesn't really know what happened but I told her I'll be missing for a lil bit and would explain everything. As I got upstairs I realized I never grabbed my water.

Dave
"Damn bro you feelin shorty or what? Ian never seen you act like that wit a female" Izzy said. "Man nah I'm just tryna help her ass out." Dez looked at me and shook his head. "What bro" I said. " You nigga!!Tf you mean what... you know what, she a beautiful girl why you haven't tried nun yet" he said. " Nigga look what she just went through, yeah I'm helping her but I can't do shit with that, she too damaged for me. Shorty got too much going on ian tryna fix nobody." I told them

Amour
As I was walking back down stairs I heard everything Dave said. Tears began to fall down my cheeks and I soon couldn't help but to start bawling. Is this how I would be looked at? Like I'm damaged good I was so angry at Dave. How could he say those things about me. I didn't ask for any of this. I heard the front door close I guess the guys left. And now I was too.

"Hey Amou— what's going on? Where you going" Dave asked me.

Dave
When I looked at Amour she looked like she had been crying but I didn't understand why. "Amour talk to me" I said as I pulled her hand. She snatched away from me. She looked at me in her eyes begin to water, the look in her eyes looked as if she was hurt.
"I'm damaged goods Dave?" I just looked at her I immediately regretted saying that shit. I just wanted them niggas off my back.

"Amour I'm sorr—" she cut me off " YOU THINK I ASKED FOR THIS?!" She yelled. I was taken back because she never got this loud with me. But I knew I deserved it. " I didn't ask for this to happen Dave , now I'm looked at as damaged goods." She cried " I never asked you to fix me, I never asked for any of this shit." She became so frustrated that she started to push my chest as I tried to hold her.

"Please come here ma I'm so sorry" I told her trying to hold onto her. "Let me go" she said with so much pain in her voice. Eventually she gave in and fell down to the floor. She laid on my chest in between my legs crying. I couldn't even blame her for feeling like this. I'm the only person that really knows what she's going through.. I shouldn't have said that.

Eventually her cries became low snores. She had cried herself to sleep. I ran my hand down my face and sighed. I don't know what I was feeling towards Amour but I know I had to stop hiding it. I picked her up and laid her down in the bed. As I was about to leave she grabbed on to me "please don't go" she whispered half asleep . I nodded and kissed her forehead "I'm sorry Amour"