Just the beginning

Amour-

Moving from Texas to New York definitely has been a journey

Moving from Texas to New York definitely has been a journey. I've only been here for about 3 almost 4 years and I didn't regret my decision one bit. I needed a fresh start from a rough upbringing. My mom and I weren't close at all but that was another story for a different day. My pops and I were ok but still distant because I was always labeled as a "troubled kid" by my mother automatically making my pops take her side

I moved to New York to jump start building my brand and business. I started selling hair in Texas and had a few people that supported me but it was nothing like my new clientele that I had in New York. I had done a couple photoshoots for the right people and it honestly helped me a lot.

I had my own little business office where I conducted majority of my hair business but I eventually wanted something different. Well not necessarily different just bigger and more luxurious for meetings, my hair line even a spot for photoshoots so I could work at one place instead of having to travel all around so that's what I was working towards.

I got out of bed about 9a.m to get my day started. I cut my music on listening to some old school r&b while I cleaned my condo. I threw my clothes in the washer and the went to clean my room and bathroom. Having a clean house was always a must for me.

Once I was done cleaning I jumped in the shower and made me a small breakfast with some coffee to go. My phone rung on the way out the door and it was my best friend Jayda calling. I met Jayda about a month after I moved to New York and we've been attached at the hip since. "Hey girl wassup" I said getting into my car.

I connect my phone to the Bluetooth continuing the conversation. " Nothing I'm at the shop already and the hair just been delivered but they won't let me sign for it" She said frustrated. "I told them last time if I wasn't there, you could've done it— don't worry I'm already on my way" I said before hanging up.

Jayda doesn't work for me or anything like that. She has her own businesses that does very well. Two days out the week she helps me and then two days I help her, just because we understood how stressful a heavy work load could be which is why we click so well.

About 20 minutes later I had pulled up to my office and the delivery man was outside. "Heyyy Ms. Amour" he said licking his lips. Strangely he always was the person to deliver my merchandise. "Eric I thought I told you, Jayda is more than capable of signing my packages" I told him taking the clip board and signing my name. "I know I just wanted to see you" he said winking at me. I shook my head and shooed him off "bring my merchandise in here."

DAVE

I drove through my old block saying wassup to some niggas I used to sell wit when I was a corner boy

I drove through my old block saying wassup to some niggas I used to sell wit when I was a corner boy. Growing up my moms was a single parent to me and my lil bro Izzy. My sperm donor wasn't around to help wit shit but my moms always did the best she could. I honestly just got tired of going pay check to pay check watching her struggle so that and the environment we lived in, made me turn to the streets.

Fast money was all I needed. Once I got in with the right people, the money took off. My moms ain't want me in the streets but shittt it was getting me paid so I just kept what I was doing away from her enough. She knew a nigga was selling but she damn sure ain't know how deep I was in.

Like I said I started as a lil corner boy but now I run my own organization, I got lil niggas working for me. I branched off from some other weird ass niggas that low key hated on a nigga ever since then my money been long. I been doing this long enough to know how to keep my hands clean. It wasn't always like that I got hit wit a couple charges growing up but my lawyer always made sure I beat my case.

All that was just from running wit some slow mothafuckas back in the day. The niggas I run wit now is my brothers shit we a real family.

I pulled up to the trap to get a lil work done before the weekend, there was a couple niggas outside and then the rest was inside organizing some the drugs and some hoes that counted money. I kept my shit tight the same niggas in and out this ho.

"Wassup nigga" Dez said dapping me up. "Not shit everything straight?" I asked looking around at everybody working. "Hell yeah, we got another shipment coming in tomorrow night that's gone be a lot of weight to move in a short period of time." He told me scratching his big ass head.

"Shit tell them niggas if they wanna get paid they better put some pep in they step, I bet they'll move than" I said walking towards my office. I had to count some of this money I had in my safe and then take it to be put in my account. I didn't like carrying too much cash, anything can happen at any time and I had to always make sure my daughter and moms was straight whether I was around or not. I was always told the streets get you one to two places. Prison or a grave so I lived by that.

I NEEDED TO GO BACK AND REDO THE BEGINNING CHAPTERS . I DIDNT LIKE HOW THEY STARTED SO HOPEFULLY THIS BETTER. ☺️