Plans

Amour
I had finally got the energy to get out of bed. Honestly laying up with Dave and the girls is something I could do all day. There was no better feeling than being around them. Kairi was watching some movie on her iPad and Dave was looking at basketball game.

I slowly put Kaelani down on her pillow and started to get out of bed until I felt an arm around my waist and I knew it was Dave.

"Nooo where you going pooh" he said leaning over Kairi. "I gotta couple errands to run wit Jayda and I gotta pick something up for dinner" I said turning around. He let me go and I headed to the bathroom to fix my hair. As I was combing through it, Dave walked in.

"What's wrong" I said looking at him through the mirror. He looked like somebody killed his puppy that he doesn't have. "Jayda can't wait Amour? We chillin having a good ass day" he said crossing his arms. "I already put her off once babe I can't do it again. I won't be long I promise we can do all the cuddling you want" I said turning around to him.

He smacked his lips "what y'all doing anyway?" He said now being nosey. "Oh um nothing major just girl stuff" I said hoping he would leave it alone. He started to say something else but I stopped him "look Dave I love you but jaydas already waiting on me take care of my babies now" I said giving him a quick peck and grabbing my keys and purse.

I hated lying to him but it was for his own good. I couldn't tell him the truth it wouldn't be a surprise if I did. He deserved the absolute best for his birthday and I wanted to be the one to give it to him. I couldn't wait for him to see everything I had in store for him.

I pulled up next to Jaydas car at the club to get some stuff started. "About fucking time" she said as we both got out . "I know I know Dave ass was asking too many questions" I said laughing. We walked in and the party planner was already there talking to Dez. "Hey sis" he said giving me a hug and then directing his attention to Jayda.

After about 10 minutes of talking and playing around we decided to finally start planning. "Okay so Amour what were you thinking for this party as far as times, decorations, colors, dress codes? You know all that good stuff." Ms.Jackson the party planner said.

"Okay so for the food just finger foods nothing big because he's also having a little dinner party before the club but for decorations I want blue and black lights obviously. I want this whole section for his friends and family and then the rest of the people down here" I said as we walked around the club and she took notes.

"It should start about 9 but we won't get here til 10:30 I want the place to packed before hand. Bottle girls need to be looking on point and as far as the attire I want everyone in black tie. Black and white party period. Let security know if they are not dressed appropriately then they won't be allowed inside."

"Also Dez did you let y'all celebrity friends know?" I said turning around on my heels. "Oh yeah I got some basketball niggas coming and a couple rappers" he said. "My dawg" I said smiling giving him a fist pump." "Ok well I think I have enough information to make this thing happen" Ms.Jackson said. "Thank you so much for making this happen last minute" I said shaking her hand.

I had a couple more errands to run before I had went home. I planned a whole party for Dave and was able to get the biggest surprise set up. My whole thing was making him feel as appreciated as possible.

Instead of cooking I decided to get some pizza and head home. I parked my car in the garage knowing it was about to storm really bad. I let the garage down and opened the door leading to the kitchen. Surprisingly it's was silent in the house. Not gone lie I expected stuff to literally be everywhere but it was spotless. Everything was put up and cleaned.

I walked around the house looking for Dave and the girls and seen them laid out on the couch. I picked Kaelani up and went to put her in her bed and woke Kairi up so she could eat. "Kairi did you have fun with daddy" I asked sitting her food in front of her. "Yes dada played wit me and sister" she said eating her food. I handed her— her juice and let her eat while I ran her bath water.

I went ahead and took a bath with her so I could get it out the way. I lotion her down real good and put her pajamas on. I took her to her room and cut her night light on kissing her goodnight. I closed her door and headed back downstairs to Dave. He was still passed out on the couch, my babies must've wore him out.

I laid in front of him scooting as close as I could so I wouldn't fall since he was on his side. I wrapped my arm around his waist giving him little pecks on his lips. He started to move around in his sleep but still didn't wake up. I stuck my tongue out licking his lips which made him slowly open his eyes. Realizing it was me he wrapped his arm back around me kissing my forehead. "Hey baby" I said quietly. "Hey pooh" he said closing his eyes again.

"I got you some to eat you hungry" he said as he shook his head no. "I already ate some leftovers" he said rubbing on my ass. "Well come on let's go lay down upstairs" I said pulling him up. We walked upstairs and he instantly laid on his chest. I grabbed a little lotion and raised up his shirt climbing on his back so I could give him a massage. Not long after was he drifting back off to sleep. I slid off of his back and laid beside him turning on the tv until I fell asleep.

A couple minutes later Dave had got up to go use the bathroom. I'm guessing he decided to take a last minute shower because I heard the water running. He came out the bathroom with his towel wrapped around his waist looking through his drawers. "How were the girls" I said looking over at him. He slid his boxers on walking to me pouting. "I'm tired pooh" he said making me reach out my arms.

He pulled the covers back so he could slide in between my legs. He wrapped his arms around my waist giving me a long passionate kiss. "I love you" he said. "I love you more baby" I said rubbing the side of his face.

I jus love writing when everything's okay with them❤️
Anyways Dave's party is coming upppp🤪