Me and You

Amour

"Who you callin a ho?" I yelled back at her. I noticed this was the girl that was dancing on Dave earlier. "You bitch" she said. I seen Jayda get up from the corner of my eye. "Bitch watch yo tone"Jayda said.

"Girl fuck you and that ugly bitch." I started walking towards her just for Dave to grab my waist. "Dave let me go!!" "No bro calm down I got you ma let me handle it." He whispered in my ear and moved me behind him. "Say chill out wit the disrespect, stop calling her out her name and she sexy as fuck nowhere near ugly." Dave told her. She looked at him funny and rolled her eyes. "Yeah bit—" "Amour" Dave said. "Stop it". I guess the bitch was mad because she was gone when we looked back up.

Dave
"I'll be right back" I told Amour as she nodded. I went to Dez,Izzy and Durk so we could head out. "Y'all ready?" "Hell yeah" they all said. I walked up to Amour and grabbed her hand, "come on let's go."
"Amour ima go home wit Durk, you gone be good?" India said. "Yeah girl be safe" Amour told her. " I rode wit Durk ima just go wit you if that's coo" " yeah that's coo" she said. I opened the door and closed it as she got in.

She drove to her house and soon pulled up to her condo. "Daveee" she said "what's wrong ma?" She looked down at her feet. I knew she was asking if could carry her. I walked to her and let her get on my break. She played in my beard I just laughed. "Which one is yours ma?" "752" she said. She gave me the keys and I unlocked the door.

I sat her down on her couch and took off her heels. "What?" I asked her "nothin, ima go take a shower real quick I'll be back. She said smiling. I nodded my head okay.

Amour
I got out the shower and wrapped my hair in a bun and took the remainder of the make up I had off. I put some lotion on my legs and arms and then put my clothes on. I walked out the bathroom and saw Dave laying across my bed sleep with his shirt off. This man looked so good.

"Dave" I said shaking him. "Hmm" he answered "Scoot over". He got up slowly and headed to the bathroom I guess to go pee. I was Layin down when I felt him lay on top of me. "We needa talk ma" I opened my eyes and looked at him " why you ghost me?" He asked "I didn't Dave we just fell off." "So wassup now."

I looked down and became nervous. " I don't know". He got up from the bed "man amour you still playin, you know I'm feelin you." I couldn't say anything it was like my whole body shut down. "Alright man, Ima get a Uber home, figure out what you want bruh."He said walking out.

I jumped from the bed and rushed to him I couldn't let him leave me again. "Dave wait" I said grabbing his arm. "What Amour?!" He yelled at me. "Im sorry I'm jus scared okay."

Dave
I looked at Amour as she looked down. I knew what she went through before me, it's only normal for her to feel this way. I pulled her into a hug. "I'm sorry ma." I grabbed her hand and walked back to the room. I sat down on the bed and Amour sat down on my lap and laid her head down on my shoulder.

I raised her chin up and looked at her in her eyes. "Come on let's lay down, we can talk about this tomorrow or something." She nodded and laid down. "Ima go sleep on the couch, alright." I said as I started walking to the couch. I didn't want to make her feel pressured to be in the same bed as me. I pulled off my shoes and laid down. I couldn't even sleep Amour was on my mind heavy.

"Dave, are you sleep" I heard her soft voice ask. " I looked over at her "nah ma, what's wrong?" "Can you come back and lay with me." I got up and walked to her room. I was so tired I instantly laid down. Amour was on her side and I was on mine.

But when she dozed off I noticed she was moving around a lot and saying things that I couldn't really put together. I knew she was having a bad dream so I pulled her closer and kissed her forehead. "I'm here now Pooh." I whispered

Amour
I woke up and Dave was still asleep. He had his arms around my waist holding me tightly. I had to pee but I didn't want to wake him. I tried to move his arm but he pulled me closer. "Dave I have to pee." He sucked his teeth and removed his arm.

When I finished using the bathroom I did all my hygiene and walked to the kitchen to cook breakfast while Dave was still asleep. When I finished cookin I sat me and Dave's plate on the table and went to wake him up.

 When I finished cookin I sat me and Dave's plate on the table and went to wake him up

"Dave come on, wake up" I said shaking him. "Amour what ma, just lay back down." He said with his eyes close. " I made breakfast" I said smiling. He got up so fast and headed to the kitchen I couldn't help but laugh. "Uh uh Dave I put a new toothbrush and face towel on the sink, go." I said pointing to the bathroom.

A couple minutes later he walked out the bathroom and sat at the table. "Damn Amour you did all this for little ole me." He said putting his hand over his heart. I started laughing "Shut up". He took a couple bites. "Nah for real ma this shit good as hell." I smiled at him. "What you doing today." He asked. "Well I gotta photoshoot for my hairline— he interrupted me "oh yeah congratulations I forgot to tell you, I'm proud of you beautiful." I gave him a big smile "thanks Dave, that means a lot."
"You welcome" he said.

Dave
"But look ima head out, I gotta head to the crib and then to the trap." I told Amour. She pouted her lips and gave me a head nod. "Ima text you all day mamas, I promise. "Pinky promise" she asked holding out her finger. I put mine around hers "pinky promise". "Let me know how the shoot go, i know you gone look good as hell". I got up and kissed her forehead and she walked me out. I wrapped my arms around her waist and gave her a long hug. "Lock the doors". I said before getting into Izzys car.