Appreciated

Dave
I woke up to my phone ringing and Amour was still asleep laying on my chest. I slowly reached over to my phone and seen it was Dez. "Nigga you better have a good reason of callin me at 8 in the morning."I said quietly not trying to wake Amour
"Bro I think I know who the leak is meet me at the trap. Now" he said hanging up. I smacked my lips and ran my hand down my face.

I slowly got up and put the covers back over Amour my baby was tired. I went to the bathroom to do my regular hygiene. I wasn't planning on staying out that long because I had a special night planned for Amour. I put on a Nike sweat suit and some forces and walked out the closet. I went to the bed and sat down on the edge right next to Amour. "Pooh" I said rubbing her back. She slowly opened her eyes "nooo babe come back" she said pouting. Lord knows I wanted to sleep in with baby but I had to handle this shit before it gets out of hand.

"I know pooh I gotta go handle some and then you got me all to yourself tonight, my moms gone come get Kairi for a couple days she'll be here around 12" I told her. She nodded her head reached out her arms. I gave her a long hug and kissed her lips. "I love you mamas" I told her kissing her forehead. "I love you too" she said as I was leaving.

I pulled up to the trap and I saw Dez car in the driveway. We were the only people here, everybody else would be here in the next 30 minutes. I walked in my office and saw him on the phone. "Wassup bro" I said dapping him up. " Man you wouldn't believe who it is" he said. "Who?!" I said "that nigga Von". Von was somebody Durk brung around the group, I thought the nigga was cool. I mean he was doing jobs for me like everyone else.

"You fuckin wit me?" I asked him crossing my arms. "Nah man look think about it, every time some shit go down this nigga never around. That time the money went missing he was the last mothafucker around it." Everything was sounded right but shit still wasn't adding up. "Alright answer this, if he stealing or shit what the fuck he doing wit it?" I asked him. "Right so I followed the nigga last night guess who he went to go see?" He asked "man who" I said.

"That nigga King" he said. I started pacing around the office scratching the back of my head. "FUCK! See this why I be telling you niggas be careful who the fuck y'all bring around my shit, YOU CANT TRUST EVERYBODY!" I yelled. "I know man but Ian think the lil nigga would do some sneaky shit." Dez said.

Me and King used to be cool but he had to much greed, he wanted to get to the top and if you got in the way then he would do what he had to do. He ain't have loyalty for nobody not even his own people. So me and my people dipped and started our own shit. Now that I make more than him he think I owe him some.

"Alright so me and you the only people that know about this shit, let Izzy and Durk know. They bet not say shit to nobody. Put a tracker on Von car and I follow him I wanna know everything this nigga got going on" I told Dez. Izzy and Durk had just walked in when I finished talking so I repeated it for them. "That sneaky bitch, Ima get his ass" Durk said. "Nah man we wait He don't know we know so that's good." I told them.

I looked down at my phone and had a text from Amour.

Pooh💙🔐- Your mom just left with Kairi now I'm bored😩 come home
Dave- I'll be home in the next hour baby I promise. Love you mamas😘
Pooh💙🔐-love you too 🥰

I locked my phone "Alright y'all im finna head out I got shit to do for Amour." I said grabbing my keys. "And you used to clown me for jania ass" Izzy said laughing. "Man fuck you" I said laughing heading to my car.

Amour
Dave would be home in the next 30 minutes so I decided to clean up the house. Out of nowhere my phone started going off. Notifications from Instagram saying Dave tagged me in something so I went to go look.