Family secrets

Amour
"Hi daddy" I said lowly "Amour?!" He said opening up the door. "Derek whose at th—" my mom started to say but stopped when she seen it for herself. "Amour baby we've miss you so much" my dad said pulling me into a tight hug. I missed my father so much he wasn't my problem it was my mother.

I pulled away from the hug "dad this is my boyfriend Dave" I told him "nice to meet you young man" he said shaking Dave's hand. "Well y'all come on in don't just stand there." He told us. We walked in the house and everything looked exactly the same as when I left.

"Karen you don't see your daughter" my dad asked her. She didn't say anything she just kept moving around the kitchen. It was like she had seen a ghost or something. "Just give her some time she's just surprised" my dad said rubbing my back "Yeah I'm sure" I mumbled to myself. "So will y'all be staying for dinner." He asked looking at me and Dave. "Umm yeah" I told him.

The door bell rung and my dad went to go answer it. "I'll be back I told Dave" I walked in the kitchen to speak to my mother. "Amour what the hell are you doing here?!" She yelled. "Do not pull any funny shit". I just looked at her "wow mom you haven't changed a bit nice to see you too." I said sarcastically walking back out.

"You wouldn't believe whose here"I heard my dad tell whoever he was with. "Amour look it's your uncle Michael" he said "hi" I said looking down. "Umm dad ima show Dave my old room we'll be back" I said grabbing his hand going up the stairs. "You ok" he asked but I felt the tears coming. He walked up to me fast.

"Amour what happened that fast? I thought everything was going smooth" he said sitting me down on his lap. "Dave I have something to tell you"'I said looking down. He looked at me waiting for a response but I was still trying to figure out how to say it.

"My uncle down there he um— he used to rape me when I was younger." I said and broke down in tears. He hugged me so tight "Amour why you didn't tell me before we got here?" "I didn't know how I was just scared but that's not all" I said looking down still crying.

"He got me pregnant and my mom took me to get an abortion, Da-Dave she knew the whole time and didn't stop him. I said crying harder "she didn't protect me" I said crying into his chest. "Amour you mean to tell me your mom knew about this the whole time and ain't do shit" He asked me and I just nodded. "What about your pops?" He asked.

I shook my head crying "He doesn't know anything" "Baby you should've told me especially before we got here." He told me grabbing my hands. "I was scared I mean look how we meet." "I would never judge you pooh that's not your fault." He told me hugging me.

"Come on let's clean your face before we go back down there." I got a towel and he helped wipe my face. We were waiting in the room until we heard a knock. "Foods done come down" I heard my dad say. "Let's get this over with" I told him. Before I walked out he grabbed my arm "I understand why you didn't tell me but I love you pooh nothing gone change that okay" He said. "I love you too" I said kissing him.

We walked downstairs and there was a seat next to my uncle and then one next to my mom. I started to pull the seat out next to my uncle but Dave grabbed it. "Sit over there" He said. My mom gave me a funny look like she knew something was up. We started to eat and the conversation went directly to Dave.

"So Dave what do you." My dad asked "look at him can't you tell." My mom said. "Umm I have my own business im actually about to open up a club pretty soon." Dave told them. "Aye that's pretty cool, I might need to fly out there sometime" my uncle said. "Yeah you should do that I'll give you a personal tour" Dave said hitting him on the back. I kicked Dave under the table and looked at him.

"So how long have y'all been together" my mom asked. "A little over a year" I told her. "And were just now hearing about this guy" my mom said laughing sarcastically. "And whose fault is that" I said looking at her. " I'm just saying we should be able to know our daughter is safe with whoever she's with and I'm not sure if that's him." She said.

"What do you mean safe mom?!" I said. "Amour we know nothing about him just trying to make sure he's not putting you in harms way." She said looking at me with an attitude. "Oh like you failed to do huh" "Amour" Dave said. "No Dave she knows nothing about you and talkin about protecting me? You know nothing about that" I said sitting back in my chair. "Amour what do you mean your mother never protected you? We did the best we could baby" my dad said.

"No YOU did the best you could she didn't do shit me but treat me like shit" I said with tears in my eyes . Dave came beside me and whispered in my ear "calm down pooh let's just go" he said grabbing my hand. "I WILL NOT BE DISRESPECTED IN MY HOME" my mother yelled. "No you just don't want your dirty little secret to come out." I said looking at her.

"What is she talking about Karen? What's this secret" my dad said. "Should I tell him or should you?" I asked her and she didn't say anything her and my uncle just looked at me with evil eyes. I was done hiding this, they both took something from me and it was my time to speak up.

"Daddy when I was 16 Uncle Michael raped me and got me pregnant, and mommy took me to get an abortion" I told him c with tears rolling down my face. "AMOUR?!" She yelled. "Shut the hell up talking to me, you've never been a mother you let this man come in my room and rape me and told me not to tell anybody." I told her crying. "Little girl you better watch that tone" my uncle said.

"And what's gone happen if she don't?!" Dave said letting my hand go. I quickly walked in front of him. "Dave don't" I told him but he kept his eyes on him. "Listen to ya girl lil boy" my uncle said. Before I knew Dave was beating his ass. Part of me didn't want to stop him but I've never seen Dave so angry he could've killed him. Me and my dad finally pulled them apart.

"You raped my daughter?! And you let him?!"My dad yelled looking at the both of them. "Derek I-I" my mom said stuttering not knowing what to say. Dave grabbed me around my waist. "Amour I'm so sorry baby I didn't know I promise" my dad said to me with tears rolling down his face. "Karen I want a divorce I can't believe you. How sick can you be? I'm so disgusted with you and Michael get the hell out my house, you lucky he already beat yo ass." He yelled.

"We're leaving too dad I want a relationship with you but I can't stay here anymore Merry Christmas" I said giving him one last hug. "And you... maybe one day you'll see what you've done to me until then we have nothing to discuss" I said to my mom leaving.

When we got to the hotel I just got under the covers and cried l. I didn't want to spend my Christmas like this. I wanted to be around people I love and who loved me.

Dave
I honestly felt bad for Amour she hasn't said anything since we left her parents house. I kind of blamed myself for pushing her so hard to even talk to them but I didn't know all this was going on I wish she would've told me. I walked in the room and her cries "Amour?" I said pulling the covers off of her. "

"Ma I'm so sorry all this happened" I says whipping her face. "You don't know how bad I wanted to jump across that table." I said looking in her red eyes. "I just wanna go home" she said looking down. I got in my phone to see if there were any last minute flights available. "It's a flight in the next hour but we gotta hurry up" I told her. And just like that we were on the next flight back to New York.

So not only did he rape her he also got her pregnant and her mother knew!!!
Whewww🤦🏾‍♀️
Now y'all see why Amour is the way she is being raped twice by two different men is crazyy😩