New Year, New blessings

Dave
I was at the club making sure everything was looking right. Tonight was the opening of my new club "Truth". I thought what better way to bring in the New year than to finally open the club.

 I thought what better way to bring in the New year than to finally open the club

"Alright y'all ima head out, I'll see y'all tonight. I went to the trap to see how everything was going. I plan on getting out the game soon but I gotta make sure me and my family straight forever. I walked in and everybody was doing they job. I was happy sometimes these niggas be slackin.

"Wassup y'all" I said to everybody. I looked over at Dez, Izzy and Durk and waved them to my office. "Wasup bro" izzy. "Man where you been ain't seen  yo ass in a hot minute." I said to Izzy. "Me and Jania just got back from our like baecation" he said smiling. "In love ass" I said "nigga I know you not talkin bout nobody being in love"Dez said.

"Bitch you gotta whole baby on the way shut up" I said as we all started laughing. "Aye but y'all know the grand opening to club is tonight I better see all y'all ass there too, y'all girls too ". I told them. "Man you know we there" Durk said. "Everything straight around here?" I asked "Nigga hell yeah, we got everything under control" Dez said. I nodded and dapped them all up.

"Alright y'all I gotta get home to get ready for this shit, I'll hit y'all later." I told them. I needed to go get my hair cut and wash my car. Amour was getting her hair and nails done. I knew my baby was finna look good as hell. Speaking of her she had just text me.

Pooh💙🔐- Hey baby I made it to my appointment.
Dave- Ok I'm on my way to the barbershop and then ima get my shit washed.
Pooh💙🔐- alright text me when you leave
Dave- wait pooh keep texting me I miss you😩
Pooh💙🔐- ok baby 😂 how was the club looking
Dave- good asf bae it's gone be big watch
Pooh- I believe in you babe I can already see it😘
Dave- thank you pooh I love you
Amour- I love you more baby 😘 but I gtg he finna wash my hair.
Dave-text me when you on your way to the crib
Amour- okay 😘

About an hour later I was finished getting my haircut and on my way to wash my car. That took about another 40 minutes and now I was finally on my way home. It was about 5pm so I thought I'll take a nap until Amour ass get home.

Amour
"Bitch hurry up so I can get some dick before we go out" I told Tae laughing. "Y'all so nasty, now if he get to pullin on this shit too hard Ian fixing it" he said laughing. He thought I was playing but I knew my baby looked good and he just got his hair cut oh yeah I'm hoppin on that when I get home.

About 2 hours later I was finally walking in the house. "Baby?!" I yelled throughout the house but he didn't answer. I walked in the room and he was asleep on his back looking good just like I thought. "I climbed on top of him kissing his neck. "Baby wake up" I said feelin on him. He opened his eyes giving me a kiss. "You look good baby" he said touching my hair. "You do too daddy" I said unbuckling his belt.

He started laughing "what you on ma?" He asked me. I took off my shirt and shorts "let's get a quickie before we gotta get ready" "Amou— oh shit" he moaned as I slid down on his dick. " Amour what?" I asked him biting my lip. I rocked my hips faster and as we both moaned. He flipped us over gettin in top of me. He gave me long deep strokes. "Daveee I'm cummin" I moaned "let it out baby" he said kissing on my neck.

"Turn that ass over" he said. I got in my knees giving him a nice arch. "Fuckkk" he moaned as he slid in. I started to throw it back on him making him moan even more. We both came at the same time. Dave was no longer pulling out or wearing condoms. If I ended up pregnant then we would just deal wit it but we've been doing this for awhile and nothing has happened so we kept going.

We got in the shower and both put on our clothes.I decided to wear all black with a ponytail.

We pulled up to the club and there was a line of people but of course we didn't have to wait

We pulled up to the club and there was a line of people but of course we didn't have to wait. Dave grabbed my hand and lead the inside. My baby did an amazing job it was nice as hell in here. We had our own VIP where the gang was. "Wasup yall" Dave said as I went to hug everyone. "Aye bro this shit nice as hell" Izzy said. "Preciate it bro" Dave said

It was finally the countdown and everybody in the club was counting. 3 2 1 !!!  Everybody yelled. Dave grabbed me and started tonguing me down. "I love you pooh" he said smiling. "I love you more baby" I said kissing him again.
Dave
For the rest of the night we drank and smoke well af least the guys did. Amour has some to drink but nun heavy. Me? I was definitely getting fucked up tonight. Amour walked over to me "babe Jaydas not feeling good me and the girls gone head out that's coo?" I stood up grabbing her waist "yeah be careful and txt me when you get home." I told her. I gave her a kiss and she left.

It was just me and the guys and I can't even lie a nigga was fucked up I was ready to go. I went to my office to get my keys and dip. "Hey you busy?" I heard a familiar voice and turned around to Alicia. "Alicia what you doing here?" She walked towards me "I can't congratulate an old friend" she said. I was so fucked up I couldn't even think straight.

I sat down in my chair. "Alicia what do you want?" She walked over to me leaning down unbuckling my belt. "Let me show you" and with that she started sucking my dick. Shorty knew what she was doing but my mind went instantly to Amour. "Alicia stop you need to leave" I said pulling my pants back up.

"Dave fuck you im so tired of this shit" she said leaving. I felt so bad for what just happened how could I fuck this up wit Amour for some hoe. I walked out the club and told my driver to take me home. I couldn't hide this from Amour, I knew it would hurt her but I couldn't lie to her. I needed to tell her exactly what happened especially before she heard it from somewhere else.

I'm sorry y'all but I had too 😬
Y'all think amour gone leave Dave or take him back?
☕️☕️☕️☕️