On To The Next

One Week Later...

AMOUR

I still hadn't managed to talk to Dave and I honestly didn't plan on it. Right now I've been communicating with the girls through his mom but I knew eventually Dave and I would have to have a conversation about coparenting. Jayda was coming to the hotel I was still staying at to talk about everything.

I heard a knock at the door and got up to answer it. "Heyyy" she said softly giving me a hug. We walked outside to the balcony sitting down. "How you been feeling" she asked. "A mess... one day I'm good the next I'm not, I never thought he'd do me like this after everything. Especially after being engaged, like why purpose if you wasn't gone take it serious." I explained.

"You right I mean when he came over I'm guessing after you caught them and we put two and two together me and Dez didn't know what the fuck to say... knowing how you were so excited about the wedding my heart instantly broke for you" she said.

We talked some more and I explained to her how I found Dave and even put the pieces together to find him. About 2 hours later she left going to pick up Chosen from daycare.

I decided to go spend some time with the girls at Dave's moms house because I knew he had dropped them off earlier that day. I pulled up getting out the car and ringing the door bell, she came to the door opening it. "Oh baby" She said giving me a long hug. "Come on in they're in the living room playing " she said pulling away.

"Mommyyy!" Kairi yelled running to me "Heyyy big girl you been good" I said picking her up. "Yea I miss you" she said touching my face. "I missed you more" I said kissing her chubby cheeks. I picked up Kaelani doing the same thing and then going in the kitchen to talk to his mom. "Thank you for keeping them like you have" I said sitting down. "Those my babies you know I'll do anything for them" she said cutting up some vegetables to make dinner. She talked to me more saying how Dave told her what happened and explained how she got in his ass reminding him what he had lost.

Mid conversation we heard the front door open. "Aye ma— Dave yelled through the house but stopped when he seen me. I grabbed my purse "I better get out of here I'll call you tomorrow" I said giving her a hug. I walked past Dave giving the girls a kiss on their heads "mommy be back tomorrow" I said before leaving out the door.

"Amour wait!" Dave yelled jogging up to the car. I stopped looking at him. "What is it have to go meet with my realtor" I said checking the time on my phone. "Realtor?" He said confused. "Yeah Dave I can't stay in a hotel forever. I'm going to be looking at a couple condos" I said.

"I'm sorry Amour man can we please work on fixing this. I'm willing to do whatever you need baby I miss you so much... I got the club opening this weekend I'd love for you to be there man" he said. I shook my head "Im sorry I won't be there Dave and there's nothing for you to fix. Im done being hurt by you. I wish you the best and congratulations on your club hope it was worth all the time you put in away from your family." I said before hopping in my car.

Few Days later..
DAVE

I hadn't spoken to Amour since she made it clear we were done. I knew I had fucked up but I would've did anything to take it back but I couldn't so I guess I just had to deal with my consequences and move on. I found myself going somewhere I never thought.

"What are you doing here?" Christina asked opening her door. "You don't wanna see me" I asked making my way in the door. "Shouldn't you be chasing your fiancé or something" she said crossing her arms. "Look I was feeling you if I wasn't I wouldn't have did what I did, you right I was fucked up and I can't take it back but I'm here" I said walking up to her. She backed up into the wall looking up at me. I moved a piece of hair out her face tracing my finger down her body. I stuck my hand in her pants rubbing on her clit.

She grabbed my hand biting her lip. "Dave" she moaned wrapping her arm around my neck. The shit I was telling her and doing was to keep my mind busy. I mean it was true I was feeling her but I didn't see myself committing to her. I just needed Amour off my mind so why not go to somebody I know that wants me.

We made our way down the hall in the bedroom. "I knew you'd be back" she said unbuckling my pants. She dropped down to her knees taking me into her mouth. I threw my head back grabbing her head. I pulled off my shirt leaving me in a white undershirt. She pushed me down on her bed and I grabbed a condom out my pocket sliding it on.

I got up pushing her down to her knees on the bed making her arch her back. I slowly slid in making her let out a soft moan. 10 minutes into it she was already cumming but I wasn't done yet. I was taking so much out on her and she was down for whatever I wanted. 30 minutes later I had finished up and went to clean myself and throw the condom away. "Aye I gotta dip" I said putting on my shoes. "Stayyy" she said reaching out her hands. "Maybe next time, I gotta busy day tomorrow getting the club together" I said.

She nodded getting up to walk me to the door. I gave her a quick hug and left out heading home.