Wrong Turn

AMOUR

It was Saturday evening and I was trying to hurry and beat the post office to send of all these orders before it closed. I had a good sell so the amount of orders this week was crazy. I sold out in about 30 minutes.

I pulled up to the post office carrying the boxes inside. Finishing that, I drove to pick me up something qto eat. New York had some of the best food, overly priced but ya girl gone eat.

I walked out of the restaurant with my hands full. I struggled to open the door so a nice guy came to help me out. "Here you go ma" He said opening the door. He bit his lip eyeing me and up and down. I couldn't lie he was fine too. "Thank you" I said with a smile before he walked off.

Finally making it home I jumped in the shower for about 15 minutes before getting out. I walked over to my phone that was now ringing on the dresser. "Hey bitch" Jayda said through the phone. "Hey girl wassup" I said walking to my kitchen to warn my food up. "Well you know it's Saturday night and a bitch need to go out and get drunk" She said making me laugh and shake my head.

I was hesitant about it at first but truthfully I lately I've been all work no play . A girls night out is what we needed. Jayda and I texted in the group chat seeing if our other friends wanted to go which of course they did. I finished my food and then started to do my hair and makeup.

Closer to two hours later I was on my way to the club. I pulled up already seeing Jayda and India still sitting in her car waiting for me

"Damn bitch you look good" she said as I walked up to them. "You know I try" I said doing a lil spin. The line to the club was long as fuck but one of the security dudes had a lil crush on me so standing outside the club was some we never had to do. Getting started we all took a shot of Hennessy.

We danced to some music and took more shots before I seen a familiar face

We danced to some music and took more shots before I seen a familiar face. "Wassup baby" Shawn said giving me a hug. Shawn was Jaydas sneaky links friend. He tried to fuck with me on multiple occasions but he wasn't really my type. He was always good company though.

I wrapped my arm around his waist as his friend walked over to Jayda. "Hey" I said pulling back. "Damn why you so fine" he asked licking his lips. I shrugged my shoulders smiling continuing to dance to the music.

About an hour later he was coming back up to me "you tryna get outta here with me?" He said with his eyes low. He was drunk as hell at this point and was only tryna get his dick wet. "I'm good love be safe though" I said patting his chest and walking away.

Not even 20 minutes later we were walking out the club to go home. "Get my bitch home safe" I said to India. Jayda was dumb drunk so I made sure India drove. "I will girl bye be safe" she said helping her in the car.

I got in my car heading home but first I needed to put some gas in my car. I threw on a sweatshirt trying to get warm because it was cold as fuck outside and took my heels off for some slides I had brung.