Miscommunication

Amour
It was a little past 11pm and I had already bathed and fed Kairi. I even took her to her to get some ice cream to get her mind off of when Dave was coming back because I didn't know. I was starting to get worried about Dave because he usually texts or call me. I know we got into that fight earlier but I couldn't help but worry.

I was mad at myself for even doing that knowing Kairi was there. I wouldn't want her growing up thinking that was okay and thinking about it that had to be why Dave was so upset too. I decided to text me just to make sure he was ok.

Amour- Dave can you just let me know your okay? I haven't heard anything from you all day.
15 minutes had passed and I was really starting to get worried. I heard my phone ding and instantly went to and it was a message from Dave.
Baby❣️🔐- I'm good, don't wait up.

For some I felt bad because I knew all of this was my fault. I should've trusted he was going to take care of it instead of reacting the way I did. I couldn't sleep so I just watched movies hoping he would be home soon.

About an hour later I heard the garage opening and I knew it was Dave. I didn't know whether to play sleep or just say something, I was just scared of what he might say. I sat up in the bed and turned the light on. He soon walked in and went straight to the bathroom not even acknowledging the fact that I was there.

He took a 20 minute shower and came back in the room with some sweat pants on with no shirt. "How was Kairi" he asked not looking at me. "Umm good she kept asking for you but we went to get ice cream so tha—" "that's good" He said cutting me off and getting in the bed but only on his side. I sighed and looked at him as he turned the light off. Dave and I never slept angry and he always had to touch me to sleep but tonight it was different.

I wasn't used to Dave treating me this way and I always had to go through shit like this growing up. I never had anyone there like Dave so me defending myself is just something I learned to do growing up.

I figured I should give Dave some space for tonight and maybe he'd be ready to talk in the morning. I gathered my stuff and tried to quietly walk out the room but I tripped on one of Kairis toys. "Amour where you going this late?" Dave asked. "I um thought I should go home." I said looking down at my hands. "No it's too late lay down."

I walked back to the bed putting my bag down on the side of the dresser. I sat back in the bed but there were no other words exchanged between us. "Dave I'm sorry, can you please talk to me?" I said crying. He rolled over "Amour why you crying?" He asked raising up. "You acting like you don't care anymore Dave, I know I messed up but you not even letting me fix it."I told him whipping my tears.

"You right I'm sorry, I was just mad because Kairi was there Amour you know ion like that shit anything could've happened." He told me. " I know I'm sorry" I said looking at him. "Come her mamas, stop crying" He said pulling me to his chest. " I'm sorry too I should've told you how I felt instead of ignoring you that ain't cool." He said kissing my forehead.

"Pooh you a crybaby I swear a nigga can't even be mad at you." He said laughing. "Shut up, you know I'm sensitive already don't be doing me like that." I told him. "I know baby I'm sorry," He said. I kissed his lips and wrapped my arms around him. "Amour you might not believe me when I say this but I love you girl " He said making me freeze up. I sat up and looked at him "Dave you fr?" I asked "yeah ma I really love you ass." He told me

I smiled harder than ever before "I love you too Dave" I told him wrapping my arms around his neck. I never knew my life would end up like this. Especially how me and Dave met.

Dave
Amour was finally asleep but I was still up just thinking. I meant what I said to Amour how she accepted Kairi and how she stepped up was everything to me especially when she didn't have to. I know anyone of these other bitches would've folded on me.

I knew it was something special about Amour when I first met her that night. I know I was acting like a ass earlier but I'm still getting used to this whole relationship shit. I went from dogging bitches too damn near being in love with Amour. She was changing a nigga and she didn't even know it.

My baby ain't even gave me none either and she got me feeling like this. I'm not even rushing her I know it'll happen when the time is right. Tomorrow I was doing something special for my Pooh. I had to make up for the lil shit I pulled earlier knowing she sensitive as fuck.

I starred at Amour while I was running my fingers through her hair. She loved when I did that plus I couldn't sleep thinking bout the shit that's going on at the trap anyway. I had to tell Amour about that shit too. She always know the right things to say when shit go wrong. It was like she was my better half I thought to myself before dozing off.

What y'all think Dave got planned for Amour👀
Matter fact when y'all think they gone do the do 😂☕️👀
Hopefully soon😏