Finally

Amour
"Ok Dave what time do I need to be back" I said putting my hair in a bun. "6 you know you still gotta get ready, slow ass" he said slapping my ass.

"Well let me get out of here then." I grabbed my purse and headed to the door. "AMOUR?!" Dave yelled aggressively. I turned around with my eyes wide. "Nigga why you callin my name like that"

"Where the fuck my kiss at?" He said looking at me with a straight face. I busted out laughing "I'm sorry baby come here" I said in between laughs. I walked up to him and he instantly put his hand around my neck giving me a long passionate kiss. "Stop playin wit me. I'll see you later" he said letting me go. "I love youuuu" I said watching him walk away. "I love yo ass too" he said going up the stairs.

I hopped in my car heading to my hair appointment with Tae. I stopped to get me some food and then continued to his shop.

"Taeeee" I said looking for him. "Look who it isss, Ian seen you in a lil minute who been touching this hair." He said taking my bun down. "I do what I can or Jayda but you know I had to come to the best, Dave talkin bout I need to be on point" I said laying my food out.

"He must got some planned for yall" he said parting my hair. "Who knows what this man is up too" I said scrolling on my Instagram.

Dave
"Amour come on baby we gotta go" I said waiting on her downstairs. I had a long night ahead of us and was ready to get this thing going. "You the one told me I had to look good last minute" she said finally coming downstairs.

"And you do pooh, you look beautiful" I said kissing her cheek and grabbing her hand. Amour was beautiful no matter what she had on but she hasn't had anytime for herself dealing with the kids.

I opened her door watching her slid in. I shook my head licking my lips. "Yeah baby number 3 coming tonight" I said as she busted out laughing. I got in the car and headed to the dinner.

"Amour when you gone give me another baby" I said rubbing her thigh. "Dave Kaelani isn't even 1 yet, our babies can't be so close together." She said.  "Nah baby I say we get em all out the way, we can't be no old ass parents pooh."

"We'll see" she said rubbing the side of my face. Little did she know I been tryna knock her ass up since she dropped Kaelani. I needed a boy to deal wit these girls but if I have another girl that'll be fine wit me too.

About 20 minutes later we had finally pulled up to our destination. I opened the door for Amour grabbing her hand. "Wait baby take a picture for me you look too sexy" I said pulling out my phone.

"And you talkin about you not getting pregnant tonight hmmp " I said grabbing her hand

"And you talkin about you not getting pregnant tonight hmmp " I said grabbing her hand. "Shut up" she said popping my shoulder laughing. "Ok baby you gotta close your eyes" I said walking behind her putting my hands over her eyes. "I know you bet not mess up my make up" she said holding on to my hand. "I got you baby" 

I removed my hands off her eyes but she still had them closed. "Amour" I said standing in front of her. She slowly opened her eyes and immediately opened her mouth. "Daveee this is beautiful" she said getting wiping tears from her eyes.

"You can't start crying yet baby we gotta long night" I said giving her a kiss

"You can't start crying yet baby we gotta long night" I said giving her a kiss. I pulled out her chair for her and sat in my seat. As the night went on me and Amour had normal conversations but I knew what was coming next.

"Amour why you never asked me about putting a ring on that finger" I said making her look up at me. "I don't know Dave, you know I'd never pressure you into something so serious. I know it'll happen eventually trust me ian going nowhere I can't wait." She said smiling rubbing my hand.

"Wellll you not gone have to wait too much longer" I said getting up out of my seat and then making her stand up. "Dave?" She said. I grabbed her hand and got on my knee. I pulled out the box from my pocket "Amour baby I love you so much. You've held me down like no other, you've taken me back even when I didn't deserve it. You've loved me and Kairi unconditionally when you didn't have too. You've been loyal to me through anything and that's all I could ever ask for" I said opening the box.

She put her hand over her mouth as tears ran down her cheek. "Amour will you marry me?" I said looking up at her. "Yes baby" she said crying. I stood up placing the ring on her finger. "I love you so much" she said kissing me. "I love you more baby"

"Yayyyyy" all the family said running out to us

"Yayyyyy" all the family said running out to us. "Let me see that ring girl" Jayda said running to her. "Oh my— Dave how did you—" "uh uh no questions" I said cutting her off.

"Ohhh my baby" her mom said. Amours dad was pushing her in her wheel chair. "Mommy!!" Amour said running to her.

Everybody stood around congratulating us. I could finally say I had a fiancé. "Damn bro you really finna get married" Dez said. " I know foo shit is crazy" I said looking over at Amour who was showing the girls her ring.

"Well I know one thing... I better be the best man or it ain't finna be no wedding the fuck" Dez said. I busted out laughing " of course nigga" I said dapping him up.

Now we gotta plan the wedding y'all
What colors y'all thinking 👀
And when y'all think Amour gone have another baby?