Family

2 months later
Amour
"Daveeee" I said yelling from upstairs I had been looking for him all morning. I walked downstairs and looked around the kitchen and I still couldn't find him. I was looking in the refrigerator until I heard the door open and it was Dave. "Hey where you been" I said closing the door. "My bad pooh I had to run out to handle some for the club" he said kissing me.

"You ready to go" He said as I nodded. Me and Dave had decided to move into a nice ass house. He swore I was having at least 5 kids. Nah but we just thought we should start over in a new place for the both of us especially before the baby had came. I was only 3 months but the only people that knew I was even pregnant was Dez and Jayda. We decided to wait til I was further along to start telling the rest of the family.

Tonight was the night we did it though. Everyone was coming over to the new house since it was finished and the furniture was already there. On our way to the house we stopped by the grocery store. "What you cooking tonight?" Dave said grabbing my waist. "About thatttt I was thinking you could put some stakes on the grill might as well use it tonight and then I'll cook the rest maybe baked potatoes Mac n cheese, shrimp tails—" "Pooh you sure you wanna cook all this?" He said looking at me.

Ever since I got pregnant he doesn't like me doing too much. I couldn't even help move in the new house. "Yes baby as long as you do the stakes I'm good" I said picking up some food. "Alright I got you but if you get tired Amour tell me I'm not playin" he said pushing the basket. "Okay okay lets go" I said kissing him.

"423.45" the cashier said. I started reaching for my card but of course Dave wasn't going for it. "Uh uh what you doing" he said pulling cash out his pocket. I rolled my eyes at watching him pay. "You guys are so cute, have a nice day" the older woman said. "You too" I said smiling. We had finally pulled up to the house and I still haven't got over how beautiful it was.

It was definitely big for just me Kairi and Dave and then the new baby but in a few years there would multiple kids running around here

It was definitely big for just me Kairi and Dave and then the new baby but in a few years there would multiple kids running around here. I was really looking forward to this new life with Dave.

Dave got out the groceries and I put them up. It was only about 1pm and the family wasn't going to be here till around 7 so me and Dave decided too eat something and lay down. This baby be having me tired as hell. I finished eating my food and looked at Dave who was still eating. He looked at me blowing his breath.

"Here Amour damn"  he said giving me some of his. I took and looked at him. "It's the baby Dave I cant help it" I told him pouting as he ignored me. I don't know why but my eyes started watering. "Amo— why you crying?"  He said looking confused. "You mad at me" I said looking down. He smacked his teeth "Pooh I'm not mad I promise I'm sorry" he said holding me. He gave me a kiss and I deepened it. "These damn hormones be doing you wrong" he said laughing. "Oh well you did this to me hell so now you gotta deal with it." I told him.

Dave
A couple hours later I had woken up but Amour was still knocked out. I got up to use the bathroom and then washed my hands. I went downstairs to start on these stakes. I went outside and started the grill and then came back to start seasoning the meet. As I was doing that Amour walked in the kitchen. "How you sleep baby?" "Great" she said smiling. "Good you know you get when you don't get yo naps" "shut up" she said laughing. I walked out and put the stakes on the grill and walked back in the house.

2 Hours later
Amour finished cooking the rest of the food while I placed the stakes in the oven. We finished and decided to go take a last minute shower. We got in and Amour was tryna be on some freaky shit but I wasn't going for it. Sike I tore that ass up I could never turn her down. She ain't pregnant for no reason.

I finished getting dressed and went downstairs. I was in the kitchen making sure everything was good until I heard the doorbell ring. I opened it and the whole gang was here. "Damnnn what y'all do follow each other" I said laughing. "Duhh nigga wasn't nobody tryna get lost" Izzy said. "Hey baby" I said talking to Kairi. She ran up to me giving me a hug. Since everything's been going on she's been staying with my moms but as of tonight she was back with me, her room was already done.

"Hey ma" I said kissing her on the cheek. "Hey baby" she said hugging me back. "Aye bro this shit is niceee " Dez said looking around holding Chosen. He was getting so fat. "Where is my bestie"Jayda said walking farther in the house. "Upstairs getting ready you know how she is" I told her.

About 15 minutes later we were all chilling in the living room and Amour and came down. She had on a lose shirt covering up the little baby bump she had. "Hey y'all" she said to everyone. They all greeted her and continued talking. We put all the food out as everybody sat down. My baby did her thing too.

Moms prayed over the food and we all started eating

Moms prayed over the food and we all started eating. Amour ass was tearing her shit up, if they couldn't tell she was pregnant then they wasn't paying attention. I looked at Amour nodding my head so she knew I was ready to tell them. "Alright y'all we called y'all out here for the house but there's something else we gotta tell y'all" I said holding Amours waist. "Oh lord what happened now" my moms said.

"We're pregnant!!" Amour said showing her bump. Everybody started screaming congratulating us. The females was in the kitchen already planning stuff for the baby. "Damn bro you really having a whole baby" Durk said. "I know man shit crazy but I'm excited. I wouldn't wanna have a baby with nobody but Amour" I told them. "This nigga used to clown my in love ass not look at em" Izzy said as everybody started laughing.

I was sitting on the couch and Kairi came to me reaching out her arms. "Wassup my baby" I asked her. "Daddy I have sister or brother?" She said playing with my beard. "Yup you a big sister" I told her. "But I wanna be your baby" she said frowning. "You are my baby Kairi. You gone always be daddy baby" I said kissing her. "Daddy I get new toys?" She asked me. "You can get whateva you want" I told her. 

I could tell she was getting sleep and it was already getting late. I took her upstairs and gave her a nice bath and showed her, her new room which she loved. I laid down with her until she fell asleep because she was not letting me leave her. I closed her door cutting her night light on and went back downstairs.

Everybody was still talking but Amour was in the kitchen putting up the rest of the food. "Pooh I got it" I told her finishing it up she looked tired anyway. "Thank you" she said kissing me. "I'm so happy everybody is happy. We really having a baby in a couple months." She said smiling.

"I'm ready I can't wait." I told her putting my hands on her sides. "Me either I love you" she said wrapping her arms around my neck. "I love you more" I told her before kissing her lips.

There's not really much to say about this chapter. A lot been going on so I thought I'll give y'all a good one
I just wanted to say THANK YALL SO MUCH FOR FW ME💓💓💓 Some y'all been fw it since I first started.🥰🥰🥰
I really didn't expect it to be this big I got a #1 title and I reached 21k thank y'all frfr❤️