Snaked

Dave
I woke up and Amour was still asleep. These last couple days I haven't really been sleeping but all that was about to change. I tried to get up but Amour wrapped her arms around me tighter. I know she didn't want me to leave but I had to do what I had to do, this shit couldn't wait any longer

"Pooh come on" I said shaking her. "Dave really?" She said with her eyes still closed. She moved her arms from around me and rolled on her side. I got up took a shower and did my hygiene stuff. I walked back in the room and Amour was sitting up  on her phone. I walked over to the bed sitting down next to her.

"Baby I'm bout to head out, I'll see you later alright"I said grabbing her hand. She nodded not even looking at me "can I at least have a kiss?" I asked her but there was still no response. I kissed her forehead "I love you." I said standing up walking out the room. I knew she was getting tired of me running around but I had to protect my family.

I got to the trap and niggas was in there do they jobs. This new crew I had worked they ass off, them niggas was some serious. I looked at the gang and motioned them to come in my office. I walked in and told them to close the door sitting down on my chair.

"Y'all heard anything about them niggas?" I said talking about the dudes that's after Millie. "Yeah so basically it's a group of them that be on the south side, word on the street is this nigga Shooter is in charge of everything he run all that shit over there" Dez said. "Alright so who the nigga be wit?" I asked.

"He got three main niggas he wit all day some nigga that go by the name OT and then Dre and Kross. They got they own lil shit going on over there, I'm guessing Millie got in with the wrong niggas or some." Izzy said. "This dont explain why the niggas on this side of town though, think about it in order for Millie to even get the shit she had to be in on some shit. You know how the game go bro, Millie either know some shit she not telling you or this shit just not true." Dez said

They was right Millie had to be messing wit one of these niggas or some ain't no way she had no clue who these niggas was before all this shit happened. Then $100,000 in drugs? Millie dumb but she not that dumb, she wouldn't even know what to do with that type of weight. I needed some answers and she was the only person that could give it to me. So I texted her and told her to meet me.

When I pulled up she was already there. I got out my car and walked up on her. "You got the money?" She asked no hey or nothin not even asking about Kairi. "Nah let me ask you some though, how you even know these niggas again?" I asked crossing my arms. "Da-Dave I told you I uh I stole there drugs" she said stuttering.

"Millie you not finna just steal somebody shit you taking me for a fucking dummy or something?!" I said yelling. "Da-Dave I'm telling the truth" she said looking at me. " I pushed her against the wall "YOU TRYNA SET ME UP MILLIE!!" I said pulling my gun out. "Nooo Dave I swear it's not my fault" she said crying.

"So tell me everything Millie and I mean EVERYTHING" I told her putting my gun back up. "Ok ok I was hanging around the guy—" "Shooter? Ok keep talking" I said rushing the story. "When h-he approached me he said he knew you and—" "what the fuck I don't know this nigga" I said confused. "Dave he said you took something from him so he made me tell you how I owed them money just to get you to pay money but even if you did pay they were never going to stop. He never told me what you took but he's after you and he's not going to stop until his competition is gone." She said.

"And you were just going to go along with it huh? You think by you telling me this shit is go make me trust you?! You come back like you really care about Kairi and try to snake me?!" I said yelling at her. "Let me tell you how this gone go, you gone help me get to these niggas and then yo ass still going to rehab ion want you around me or Kairi. Understand?" I asked her. She nodded with tears in her eyes.

I got back in my car and headed back to the trap to catch the gang before they left. I walked back in the trap "Aye come on" I said rushing them. "Man wasup we thought you was gone for the nigh" Durk said. "Millie told me the truth about these niggas man, that nigga Shooter after me bro he sayin I took something from him but I ain't never met the nigga" I said confused. "Man what the fuck?" Dez said getting up.

"Until I figure out what the fuck going on, I want everything on lock. Put a hold on the shipment for this week I know that's losing money but we aint got no choice. I want eyes on this nigga and his people. I wanna know EVERYTHING. Oh and keep y'all people close ion know what this nigga might try to pull" I told them. They all nodded in agreement.

Last time I checked I ain't have any enemies out here. I mean yeah niggas be hating but that's a part of the game but nun serious like this. I was so ready to go home to Amour man this shit crazy as fuck. She was right about Millie though, she wasn't here for the right reasons like she said. I had to tell her everything that was going on.

What do y'all think Dave took from Shooter?
What y'all think Amour gone say about all this drama wit Millie?
This lil twist coming finna be a lil crazy ☕️☕️☕️😏