Family

Dave
Today was Sunday and I already knew what that meant. Ever Sunday my moms cooks Sunday dinner and expects everyone to be there at 5 no later. I woke up and Amour was still asleep. She was laying on my chest so I slowly moved her over. I went to the bathroom to complete my hygiene.

I walk back to the bathroom and Amour was up on her phone. "Good morning ma" I said sitting on the edge of the bed. I leaned down and tried to kiss her but she covered her mouth. "Dave morning breath." She said laughing. "Girl come here ion care about that shit." I said removing her hands kissing her anyway.

She kissed me back and went to the bathroom to do her hygiene stuff as well. When she came back she had a smile on her face. "Wassup, why you in a good mood?" I said pulling her in between my legs. "I got a few pictures back from the photoshoot." "Word, let me see." She pulled out her phone and showed me one picture.

"  She pulled out her phone and showed me one picture

"Damnnnnn" I said grabbing the phone. She started laughing "you like them?"" Hell yeah, you look sexy as fuck ma." I said kissing her cheek. "Thank you" she said smiling.

"Dave?" "Huh" I said. "What are we doing? I mean we're spending alot more time together, I guess I just wanna know if I'm what you want." She said looking down like she was nervous. I raised her chin up "Amour I want you and only you, I planned on asking you to be my girl a different way, but since you brung it up, what you think?" She started smiling "yes Dave I'll be your girl" she said kissing me.

"So I was thinking every Sunday my mom cooks dinner for us so we can spend time together as a family, you tryna go? I know yo bestie gone be there wit Dez." I told her. "You sure? Me meeting your mom is a big step, I just don't want to rush it." She said. "Nah ma we been doing this shit for awhile now, but I do have to pick up Kairi." She smiled "Dave you want me to meet your daughter too?" She asked lookin down. "Yeah Amour I really do." She nodded and gave me a hug.

"Ima run by my baby mama crib and get Kairi and come back and get you so get dressed." I said kissing her. I walked out her apartment and got in the car and drove to Millies crib. I knocked on the door and she looked like she was going through it. Here hair was all over and she looked like she lost a lot of weight. "Oh thank god, Dave I need you to keep her I gotta a lot going on I can't deal with a baby right now , ion need a baby showing me down." "Here take her" she said handing a crying Kairi to me. "What the fuck is wrong wit you?! You just gone leave yo daughter Millie?!" "Dave I'm not tryna here that, having this baby isn't even what the fuck I wanted, good luck. She said closing the door.

Amour
I got out the shower and had no idea what to put on. I threw on a pink Chanel jumpsuit with some matching sandals .

 I threw on a pink Chanel jumpsuit with some matching sandals

Baby❣️- I'm outside.
Amour- coming
I grabbed my purse and made my way outside to Dave's car. He had an expression on his face that looked so angry. "Hey baby" I said to Kairi she gave me a little smile and waved her hand. "Dave she is so cute." He didn't say anything. "Hey you okay" I said grabbing is hand while he drove with the other. "Yes Amour" He said dryly moving his hand away from mine.

We drove the rest of the way in complete silence. I was starting to wonder if Dave changed his mind about me meeting his family. We pulled up and he got Kairi out the back seat and walked to the door without me. I started to feel bad, if he didn't want me here anymore he should've told me.

Dave's mom opened the door she was so beautiful. "Hey GG baby" she said to Kairi. "Wassup ma" he said hugging her and walking in the house. Well so much for an introduction I thought to myself. "Hi I'm Amour Dave's girlfriend." I said reaching out my hand. "Oh hey baby we do hugs over here." She hugged me tightly. Something my mom never did

Dinner went by good I finally got to meet Jania, Izzys girlfriend she was so pretty we had to plans girls day soon. Other than that Dave barely spook to me. It's like he had forgotten I was there. Everything else was good his mom told me plenty of funny stories about Dave and Izzy growing up. "Girl what's wrong with Dave? Y'all barely said two things to each other" Jayda asked "I don't kn—" "Amour lets go" He said interrupting us and holding a sleepy Kairi. I gave everyone a hug and told Jayda I'd txt her.

Dave pulled up to my apartment. "Alright I'll text you." He said. "Dave if you didn't want me to meet them anymore you should've said that instead of ignoring the fact that I was even there" I got out and slammed his door. I wish I wouldn't have slammed it not because of him but because Kairi was asleep but my emotions took over. I was confused because I thought this was what he wanted.

Dave
I was angry about Millie I couldn't even focus on Amour meeting my family. Last thing I wanted was to make her feel like I changed my mind about us. I was going home and I decided to go back to Amour. I called my mom. "Aye ma can I drop off Kairi until in the morning." "Yes boy bring my baby back." "Thank you." I said and hung up.

I went home grabbed some clothes for me and Kairi and went to drop her off to my moms. "Thanks ma, I'll be back in the morning." I said kissing Kairi forehead. I got back in the car and headed back to Amour. I could let her go to sleep thinking she was why I was so upset.

I knocked on the door with my bag in my hands. I heard the TV on so I knew she hadn't went to sleep yet. She answered the door and looked down. "Amour can we talk please ma?" She nodded her head and sat on the couch.

"Dave why didn't you just tell me you changed your mind about me meeting your family?" "Pooh that's not the problem, I loved that you meet them." "So what is it then?" She said looking at me. "Millie doesn't want to be apart of Kairi's life, Kairi needs her mom Amour she's way too young to understand half the shit that's going on.What am I supposed to tell her when she ask for her? Huh?"I said not knowing I had a tear roll down my face.

Amour got up and hugged me so tight. I just started to cry. Ian no bitch or nothing but I knew how it felt not to have a dad and Kairi needs her mom to do all the girly shit girls do. Before I knew it Amour was crying with me. She also didn't have a good relationship wit her parents. This shit sucks man. I knew Kairi needed me more than ever and I damn sure wouldn't let her down.

I might drop another chapter tonight but y'all gotta get active
Leave comments give me feedback !!!