Almost ready

Dave

"Man hell nah this one too small" Dez said walking around the 3rd building we been to today. We been looking but nothing really caught my eye and our shit gotta be done right can't have no raggedy ass spot. "Ok ok well we have one more place to look at if you gentlemen don't like this one than I'll check some more places out for you tomorrow" the realtor said.

About 30 minutes later we had pulled up to the last spot of the day. I was tired as hell and ready to go home. When I walked in I was immediately taken back this place was perfect. It needed a lil work but that was no problem.

"We should've came here first shittt" I said looking around. It was a nice space had plenty of room in the back me and Dez both had our own offices at this one and everything. "Nigga this is it right here. It's busy over here the club gone be lit every night and it's a lot of space" Dez said.

I started to say something but the realtor came back around after finishing her phone call. "So what do you guys think" she said holding her hands. I looked at Dez and looked back at her. "We'll take it" I said shaking her hand. "Great I'll have my office fax over the paperwork and get everything done." She said smiling. I took a couple last minute pictures so I could show Amour when we got back.

My phone started ringing and it was my jewelry calling. "Wassup" I said into the phone. "Mr.East I completed the job you asked of me, you can come by the shop to pick it up if you like?" He said back. "Alright I'll be there in the next 30 minutes" I said before we ended the call.

"Who was that?" Dez said. "Rio, he done wit that shit we talked about" I told him before he nodded his head. Me and Dez decided to split up so I could go to his shop.

Just like I said about 30 minutes later I was walking into Rios jewelry shop. "Rioooo let me see what you got for me." I said smiling and rubbing my hands together. He went behind the counter grabbing two boxes. The first box was a diamond bracelet which was nice and all but the second box was what I was waiting for. I opened it and there it was... the engagement ring I had Rio work on.

The main reason I came down here was to pick up the ring. I just wanted to kill two birds with one stone and went ahead and got the location for me and Dez. It's been a lot of back and forth with me and the designers but oh well it had to be perfect for my baby she deserves to have the best and that's exactly what she gone get.

"Damnnnnn" I said picking the ring up. It was flawless, just looking at it made me even more excited to purpose to her. "You like?" He said leaning on the glass. "Hell yeah bro I appreciate it" I said dapping him up. I soon paid him and dipped out heading back to the Airbnb.

I haven't really talked to Amour like that today so I thought I'd FaceTime her. "Hey pooh" I said smiling. It looked like she was in the bed but her face wasn't in the camera. "Hi" she said quietly. "You good what's wrong?" I said focusing on the road. "Yeah I'm just a little tired, hows everything going down there" she said changing the subject. For the moment I decided to let it go and talk about the location me and Dez had purchased.

When I had made it back to the house I showed Dez the ring. "Damn man I know you blew a bag" he said holding the box. "Ain't shit I can't get back" I told him shrugging my shoulders. "She gone love it bro I'm happy for you" he said giving me a bro hug. "I'm just ready to give it to her I can't wait now" I said laughing.

"Speaking of her, she was acting real weird on the phone today ion know what's going on." I said sitting down at the bar. "She went to lunch wit her moms right" he said. "Yeaa but she ain't say too much about the shit" I said thinkin to myself. "Fuck it I'm just finna ask her moms if she knows anything" I said pulling out my phone to call her.

"Hey Karen I know it's random but I called to see if you heard from Amour" I asked. "Not since our lunch everything ok?" She said. "Yeahhhh I thought it was something wrong wit her but it's probably nothing". There was an awkward silence but she spoke again. "Dave I told Amour I have cancer" it now sounded like she was crying. "Whattt I'm so sorry."

Amour
My mother telling me she had cancer really took a toll on me. I mean we don't have a relationship for all these years and now that we do it's like it's about to me taken away. I chose to wait until Dave got home to tell him about everything that was going on. I didn't want him to ruin his trip for me.

I had just put the kids to sleep so I thought I would run me a bath and relax. I sat for about 30 minutes before I decided to get up and hop in the shower. I wrapped the towel around my body stepping out of the shower. I dried myself off and rubbed my body down with lotion.

The rain had officially started so I knew what kind of night this would be. I slid on Dave's Calvin Klein boxers and one of his black shirts. Before sliding in bed. I haven't been able to sleep especially since Dave's not here so I decided to cut on a movie.

Dave

"Preciate bro" I said talking to Dez and getting out the car. I did a lil jog up to the front door because it was raining. I opened the front door and pulled my hood off looking around. I know it was late so I figured the kids would be sleep. Oh yes I definitely got on the first flight back home after talking to Amours mom. I couldn't let her be alone right now plus the business shit was done.

I tip-toed upstairs so I wouldn't wake the girl's up. If they hear my voice they gone go wild and wanna play but I couldn't help but to look in their rooms before going to ours.

I slowly opened the room door and Amour was rolled over on her side not even seeing me come in. I sat my luggage down and walked over to her side of the bed. "Hey pooh" I said sitting down next to her and putting my arm on the other side of her. The sound of my voice made her jump but once she realized who it was she quickly sat up and hugged me. I wrapped my arms around her holding her tight.

"Baby why you always gotta wear my clothes?" I said looking down at her. "Their comfy" she said with a slight smile. I shook my head going to the bathroom. I started the shower and took my clothes off  hopping in. It didn't take me long because I wanted to get back to her. I put on my boxers and slid in bed pulling Amour to me. " Your home early" she said playing in my beard. "We'll talk about it in the morning, come on I know you ain't been getting any sleep." I told her giving her a kiss on the forehead.

So Dave and Dez got a new spot for the club👏🏾😌
Dave also got that 💍 for  Amour
And now he's back home to be with her ❤️🥺

How y'all think he gone purpose?👀