Love

Amour
I woke up with Dave's hand laying across my stomach. Today was our doctors appointment so I decided to go ahead and get up. I slid out of Dave's arms and went to the bathroom. I jumped in the shower and got wrapping my towel around me. Dave walked in the bathroom while I was brushing my hair.

"Good morning pooh" he said kissing my cheek with his hands on the side of my thigh. "Good morning baby" I said looking at him through the mirror. "You took a shower without me?" He said cutting it back on. "Yeah you was knocked out... but yo baby was doing flips in here" I told him walking out.

Dave walked out the bathroom with his towel around his waist going in the closet. "Bae after we leave the doctors we should go baby shopping" I told him putting my shoes on. "Whatever you wanna do" he said putting his clothes on. I went in the bathroom to get my earrings, while Dave was going to the car.

I was getting big so fast but I couldn't help it a bitch was hungry every five minutes

I was getting big so fast but I couldn't help it a bitch was hungry every five minutes. I got in the car and we headed to the doctor's. "Ouuu Dave stop at that McDonald's" I told him. He looked at me and shook his head. "Fat ass" he said. I gave him the finger and continued looking at my phone.

We got the food and finally headed to the doctors appointment. "Fletcher?!" One is the nurses said. I grabbed my purse and Dave's hand walking in the room. My doctor came in putting her gloves on. "Hey  how are we feeling today" she said putting the gel on my stomach. "Doc she hungry every 5 minutes" Dave said before I could respond. The doctor started laughing "heyyy she is eating for two" she said taking my side.

"THANK YOU" I said rolling my eyes at Dave. "Ok let's look at the baby" she said. Before I knew it the baby popped up on the screen. Hearing the heartbeat made my eyes form tears. I was actually going to be a mom. "Damnn look at my lil baby" Dave said smiling kissing my hand.

The whole time we were both amazed. It wasn't our first time coming obviously but seeing the baby grow was one of the best things. "Ok so your about 4 months, but I can't quiet see the gender" she said moving around. "Oh it's okay we're having a gender reveal soon anyway" I told her. "How exciting" she said wiping the gel off my stomach.

"Do you have any questions for me?" She said sitting back down. "Do we have a due date" Dave asked her. "Oh yeah sorry I thought I told you guess last time but yes the baby should be here between October 20 and October 23. Depending on how he or she is feeling." She said laughing. "Knowing how stubborn we are the baby probably won't even come then" I said laughing.

We had finally left and headed to the mall. I got on the aux playing one of my favorite songs even Dave liked it.

I started singing to Dave putting my hands on his chin. He kept looking at me smiling until he started to sing along. Dave was a big softy when it came to me and Kairi as much as he hated to admit it. I looked at him singing the next part.

"My darling only you
Can make my dreams come true
And every night I pray
You'll never go away
I promise I will try
Until the day I die
To treat you like a king
Cause you are my everything
You take me away
From the pain
And you bring me paradise
And when there were cloudy
Days you brought sunshine in my life
It never occurred
It never occurred, it never occurred to me
I would fall so deep
That your love can't be replaced
You are my everything (you are my everything)
Love so good, so good only you can bring
You are my everything
You are everything
And everything is you" I sung rubbing on him. As he nodded to the song.

We made it to the mall and I grabbed my purse as Dave came to open my door. "Come on mamas" He said grabbing my hand.

Dave
I held on to Amours hand walking through the mall. I seen some of my old hoes looking at us funny but Ian give not one fuck. I know Amour was seeing the shit but she ain't say nothing, she knew I was all for her. Her ass got me sprung I could never leave her for a regular bitch.

We walked in so many stores getting the baby clothes and shoes. Even though we didn't know what we were having we still decided to buy shit that could be for a girl or boy. Every shoe me and Amour got the baby and Kairi got too.

"Baby you like these" she asked holding up some Gucci shoes. "Yeah pooh, but can you come on I'm hungry and we still gotta stop at the store." I told her pouting. "Ok ok this the last thing" she said kissing me. I deepened the kiss grabbing her ass. "Really Dave?" She said looking at the people who were staring at us. Oh well that's my girl I can do what I want.

I started putting all the bags in the truck while Amour got in. "Pooh can we go to Walmart later and just pick some food up." I said starting the car. "Yeah I'm tired and my feet hurt" she said taking off her shoes. "You okay?" I asked looking at her she was holding her head back with her hand on her forehead. "Yeah I'm just nauseous" she said I reached over rubbing on her stomach. "You haven't ate since breakfast, what you want" I asked her. "Ouuu some shrimp nachos" she said. I nodded and continued driving.

We finally made it home and Amour went straight to the couch laying down. I grabbed all the bags and put them in the babies soon to be room. I walked out and into our master bathroom starting a bath for Amour. I finished and went downstairs to get her. I picked her up and went back to the bathroom sitting her on the toilet. "Awww Dave thank you" she said rubbing her hands through my hair. "You welcome mama go ahead and relax ima go cook." I said giving her a kiss and then walking out.

About 30 minutes I was almost done cooking the nachos. Everything was finished it just needed to warm up a little bit more. I put it on the warmer and headed to the guest bathroom to take a quick shower since Amour was in ours. I wanted her to have some time to herself.

After I was done I came back down stairs and the food was nice and hot.

I fixed me and Amours plate and grabbed us some juice and went up stairs

I fixed me and Amours plate and grabbed us some juice and went up stairs. She was laid out on the bed sleep. "Pooh come on let's eat" I told her putting her food in front of her. She got up and took a sip of juice . We ate and laid right back down. I was on my phone until I felt Amour pulling me closer. She was already clingy but since she been pregnant she been under me 24/7. I put my phone down rubbing on her stomach giving her all my attention. I kissed her forehead "I love you" I said as I heard her light snores.